Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey, Remember Around This Time Last Year...

+10
riv1
Splitty
Administrator
Airwolf
Joshua
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Thundermatts
supervenom
krpykrwly
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i thought it was funny....i just thought the backlash was insane.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, look, it could've been worse:
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/04/theres-nothing-funnier-than-a-fake-obituary-for-an-87-year-old-man-right/

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

*throws xmas tree*

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:
krpykrwly wrote:...the reveal of Princess Liz??

That was really well thought out and executed. lol!

neutral

It was the only thing to ever make me question my worship of you, Larry Joe. You hurt me so much that day.

Crying or Very sad

It was this, 40 days and nights of rain or killing the first born son of every WUMBer Jew... I probably should've went with the flooding.

Someone already beat you to it up here in New England.

Joshua wrote:Man, was that a year ago? It seems so much longer than that.

I didn't mind the prank so much. What got my panties in a twist was Janson's awful PR in defending the situation.

Exactly. Janson turned a mild prank into a shitfit that would not be stopped.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess that's what made it funny?

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Another prank going wrong:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3871037,00.html

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Splitty wrote:Hey, Remember Around This Time Last Year... - Page 2 Womanpleaser
I think I'll do nothing else today here but re-edit this one post with different things all day long. What's next hour? WHO KNOWS?!
lol!

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found the whole thing. Hilarious. I think I was glad for once, there was a shitfest and a lot of hate and none of it was geared towards me.

It was a funny joke. I still consider this to be a case of haters hating. Laughing

Hey, Remember Around This Time Last Year... - Page 2 12692110

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that BlueMaxx totally thought he was making progress with a chick.
Thundermatts wrote:WHAT THE FUCK.
Exactly! WTF are you talking about? Laughing You backed me on my argument of him making a false ID as wrong, Knize. And promoted the Hell out of P.o.P! the entire time. Shame. shake my head

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I don't know how funny it was. It was expertly planned, frighteningly pre-meditated.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
Silent K wrote:It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that BlueMaxx totally thought he was making progress with a chick.
Exactly! WTF are you talking about? Laughing You backed me on my argument of him making a false ID as wrong, Knize. And promoted the Hell out of P.o.P! the entire time. Shame. shake my head

I think you got fooled the most, and took it personally, and I was right there with you. I still think it was wrong, but like I said...would'nt have been as bad if people weren't emotionally involved. Didn't "Lizz" start shit with Ska, too?

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

I think you got fooled the most, and took it personally, and I was right there with you. I still think it was wrong, but like I said...would'nt have been as bad if people weren't emotionally involved. Didn't "Lizz" start shit with Ska, too?

Yes. On two seperate occasions new "women" started shit with Ska (Liz being one of them). She's a shit magnet apparently. Laughing

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think that was Arcee with Ska. And that wasn't really a thing.

And godamnit, why is this being brought up, and misinformed. Wasn't personal. I wasn't upset over the unfunny trick (even if he was a friend of mine, it wasn't that clever *shrug*), it was that it was someone having a false ID AND it was being done by a mod. Hackers, viruses, etc. Don't want those. I was just miffed over something that was valid. I didn't know Jansen, and I didn't hate him. Just the act.

I remember people dogging me over something that I thought was justified. Rules and all. Not to mention decency. And screw whoever goes, "Oh, here we go again with drama." tongue (And cue the smartass by putting that. Laughing)

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, Remember Around This Time Last Year... - Page 2 Drama-queen2

But more like:

Hey, Remember Around This Time Last Year... - Page 2 Butthu10

Laughing I kid, I kid. But seriously, last year was part of the reason why I went with the simple DC t-shirt thing as opposed to something actually funny. I didn't want the headache or deal with people giving me grief. Sleep

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Wasn't it you, when arguing with someon about some comic trivia Rolling Eyes, that pulled me into drama, making unfounded statements over the Jansen and me, because I wanted you guys to stop? Yes, I believe it was.

Don't worry. I'm done. Got my laugh, I guess you'd say. Hardy-har, right, guys? Don't take it personal. *I'm seriously laughing*

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Like..Tomer's prank today...same with Mike Champion...it's kinda like..."Haha...I wanted to be happy for you, but I don't have any reason to now."

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Wasn't it you, when arguing with someon about some comic trivia Rolling Eyes, that pulled me into drama, making unfounded statements over the Jansen and me, because I wanted you guys to stop? Yes, I believe it was.

Me and another guy were arguing (it wasn't over mere comic trivia). You got involved and chastised us for arguing (to this day I still don't understand why). I pointed out that you have argued with people on the boards before. I pointed out the place where you did. You blew a gasket, since it was as plain as day. Hell, me and Colossus commented on it and the person I was arguing with agreed with me on that point. Rolling Eyes Laughing

My point still stands, though. You guys threw a bitch fit over something fairly common place on the internet, let alone real life and because of this, some people on here don't care to do truly funny pranks lest people scream and roll around from massive butthurt. Part of me was saddned not to see a single prank on here. These are sad times we live in. Laughing

And the "save the drama" picture was a joke, in response to you expecting a smartass. But if you didn't get that and took offense to any of those pictures (the second was a joke as well), well, thanks for proving me right. Again. shake my head Sleep

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

http://abc.go.com/site/april-fools?ThemeGallery=417709&playlistId=&clipId=

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:http://abc.go.com/site/april-fools?ThemeGallery=417709&playlistId=&clipId=

Babies and Puppies is hilarious, mostly because there's some truth to the sentiment there. Laughing

There's a sad truth to the Grey's Anatomy one. They do expect you to know some useless shit. I've been asked everything from menopause to monorails. Truly silly stuff.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:The internet ruined April Fool's Day. There is no talent involved in spreading misinformation. Because of this, any news item on April 1st is automatically thought to be false.

I'd love to be happy for you and your new position with Marvel, but I'm 99% sure you're lying through your fucking teeth.

That's my main feel about the internet on any day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum