Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOLLHOUSE

+16
Combo Mo
Joshua
Sandman
The_Donster
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Steel Rose
shining knight
jaydee74
FroZen
Debaser77
Lee
Batman25JM
rwe1138
hrdwrkngXsoldier
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1DOLLHOUSE Empty DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, this show was slow at first and I stuck with it and am hooked. So I will create this topic to discuss all things that are the Dollhouse.

Right now we have had a lot happen. Please use spoiler tags and people wanting to play catch up can go to fox.com and watch the older episodes of the season. IMHO it is worth watching. There is no new episode this week, so it is a great time to catch up. I like it just as much as the Fringe and Heroes.

2DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:55 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

I just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Spoiler:

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this show. I agree that it started off slow. The first episode wasn't that great, but since then it just keeps improving. Fox damn well better not cancel it.

rwe1138 wrote:I just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Spoiler:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? That would be AWESOME.

4DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is all ready been given the thumbs up for season two. They are now debating if they are going to leave it with sarah conner, or pair it up with 24.

My question is this. Why was Dewitt shot in the gut and not phased by it at all. As someone who has been shot in the gut, I can't believe it. I think she is either a Doll Running the Doll house, or a cyborg at this point.

5DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

It got the greenlight? That's good news. I know there had been some controversy.

After Terminator's finale, I'm hoping it comes back, too.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

6DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:It is all ready been given the thumbs up for season two. They are now debating if they are going to leave it with sarah conner, or pair it up with 24.

My question is this. Why was Dewitt shot in the gut and not phased by it at all. As someone who has been shot in the gut, I can't believe it. I think she is either a Doll Running the Doll house, or a cyborg at this point.

It's getting a second season? AWESOME!!

If they paired it with 24 I'm sure that it would majorly increase the views.

I was wondering why DeWitt didn't seem phased. I though she was dead when she got hit (at first I didn't see where it hit). Though I can kinda see why she might not be that phased. It didn't look like that bad of a wound. Though I've never been shot.

I had a theory that I posed on the WUMB, I wondered if everyone working at the Dollhouse is actually an Active and they don't know it. While I don't think that will be the case, I can see where some of the employees are actually Actives. I don't think DeWitt is one, but the higher ups might want people they can control so I could see them having an Active imprinted to run the various Dollhouses.

Lee wrote:It got the greenlight? That's good news. I know there had been some controversy.

After Terminator's finale, I'm hoping it comes back, too.

I stopped watching Terminator a few weeks ago, but I saw the last minute or so of the finale and it looked really cool. I really want to see the episodes I missed now.

7DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Batman25JM wrote:

rwe1138 wrote:I just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Spoiler:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? That would be AWESOME.
Indeed it would...such a change of character for him, too.

8DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Still haven't seen Friday's ep yet, so I'm just skimming though the thread. I'm glad to hear it'll be back next season.

9DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Terminator really picked up after the snoozefest in the middle of the season. The reveals this week were pretty badass. A LOT of pieces really clicked together and made a LOT of sense.

10DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Terminator really picked up after the snoozefest in the middle of the season. The reveals this week were pretty badass. A LOT of pieces really clicked together and made a LOT of sense.

I liked the beginning of this season, but in the middle is was almost torture watching it. Now I'm wishing I'd stuck with it. What were some of the reveals in the finale?

11DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Spoiler:

12DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:It is all ready been given the thumbs up for season two.
I don't wanna sound like a dick, but could you cite your sources on that? I've read lots of conflicting things, and have yet to read anything definitive. Obviously, I want it to be true, but I'm still wary after the whole Angel kerfuffle.

Batman25JM wrote:
I had a theory that I posed on the WUMB, I wondered if everyone working at the Dollhouse is actually an Active and they don't know it. While I don't think that will be the case, I can see where some of the employees are actually Actives. I don't think DeWitt is one, but the higher ups might want people they can control so I could see them having an Active imprinted to run the various Dollhouses.
Not a bad theory, but just remember one thing. In the episode that had everyone being exposed to that touch-spread virus, the Actives reacted differently to it than everyone else did. So that would rule out DeWitt, Topher & Boyd. Of course, knowing Joss, he could find a way around that.

13DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:I don't wanna sound like a dick, but could you cite your sources on that? I've read lots of conflicting things, and have yet to read anything definitive. Obviously, I want it to be true, but I'm still wary after the whole Angel kerfuffle.

I searched a lot and can't find the page that said it was confirmed, but I did refind the article that talked about the timeslot I read a couple days ago.

http://www.activedollhouse.com/rumor-fox-leaning-toward-dollhouse-renewal/

14DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

I hope it does get a different night. It would undoubtedly lead to an increase in viewers.

15DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i don't want it to go head to head with heroes though, that would kill one of the shows no doubt.

16DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Spoiler:

That sounds cool. Yeah, the stuff with the dots is one of the reasons I stopped watching it.

rwe1138 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
Not a bad theory, but just remember one thing. In the episode that had everyone being exposed to that touch-spread virus, the Actives reacted differently to it than everyone else did. So that would rule out DeWitt, Topher & Boyd. Of course, knowing Joss, he could find a way around that.

Yeah, that is one chink in my theory. However, it could be explained pretty simply. Just have it where the Actives that are employees of the Dollhouse had something different done to their brains to allow them to stay imprinted permanently (or for longer periods of time).

rwe1138 wrote:I hope it does get a different night. It would undoubtedly lead to an increase in viewers.

Yeah, I think it would. Fridays at 9 is just not the best time slot.

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:i don't want it to go head to head with heroes though, that would kill one of the shows no doubt.

Isn't Heroes' audience continually dropping? I know my interest is at almost 0. I've recorded the last few episodes but I'm not in any hurry to watch them.

17DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm pretty sure Dollhouse would win out over Heroes.

18DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fell so far behind on Dollhouse. I sat down to watch Friday night..and it wasn't even on. I think I've only got 2 or 3 episodes to catch up so my nights will be spent at Fox.com until the next episode somes out.

19DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I stopped watching Heroes months ago due to rampant suckaliciousness.

20DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Lee wrote:I stopped watching Heroes months ago due to rampant suckaliciousness.
It's been decent lately. Not as good as Dollhouse though.

21DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Between Sarah Conner Chronicles and this show, Fridays are a good night for tv. I hope both come back.

22DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:37 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sucked not having an episode this week. How many episodes are left?

23DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just saw the finale on Hulu. Wow. That was amazing. I do hope this comes back for another season.

24DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its starting this week in the uk I may just have to watch it because Eliza Dushku is in it

25DOLLHOUSE Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

shining knight wrote:Its starting this week in the uk I may just have to watch it because Eliza Dushku is in it
It starts off a little shaky, but it gets really great around the third episode, and then it's straight up awesome all the way to the finale. I will be really mad if Fox doesn't renew this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum