Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOLLHOUSE

+16
Combo Mo
Joshua
Sandman
The_Donster
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Steel Rose
shining knight
jaydee74
FroZen
Debaser77
Lee
Batman25JM
rwe1138
hrdwrkngXsoldier
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:For some reason the show is starting to remind me of Dark Angel.
I can see that. Yeah.

152DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Wow, what a hell of an hour. The twists keep coming.

Only 2 to go...

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

153DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did not see that coming at all. Thank you Joss for having me have yet another open mouth omg moment in yet another one of your shows.

Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

154DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That ending was fucken awesome!

155DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Denim wrote:Did not see that coming at all. Thank you Joss for having me have yet another open mouth omg moment in yet another one of your shows.

Spoiler:

I realized what was going to happen like 5 seconds before it did,both that part and the ending. still great though!!

156DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:16 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Did not see that coming at all. Thank you Joss for having me have yet another open mouth omg moment in yet another one of your shows.

Spoiler:

I thought she was going to shoot Topher. Man the twists in this episode just keep coming. I would have loved to see this on another year or two, it would make the twist at the end of that episode so much more shocking.

157DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

(Contain spoilers to both the recent episode and Fray)

I saw that happening too, but I was sure it's Suanders's own doing as a personal revenge against Topher, especially after just having to depart her lover. Now I'm not sure if Langton was responsible for this and why (obviously taking Bennett away didn't stop Topher from finishing what he started).

I'm still not sure if the reveal in the end is true and not just something else (Boyd being a "doll" used by the real boss), but it reminds me of the end of Fray, another Whedon creation.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

158DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While it was a great twist, it is one that will have to be explained very thoroughly in the next episode in order to reconcile it with the whole rest of the series. I have faith in Whedon's abilities, but this is a hell of a magic trick to pull.

http://www.demonweasel.com

159DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yes. He must explain Boyd's motives and everything he's been up too throughout the whole series.

160DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

***Spoilers***

Holy shit!

That episode was awesome.

Saunders killing Bennett was quite the shock (though I too figured it out a few seconds before it happened). And that ending? Super holy shit. I did NOT see that coming AT ALL. I can't wait to find out his motivations and his story. It's a shame this show is ending. I really think it could have gone on for a least one more year. Oh well.

161DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Batman25JM wrote:For some reason the show is starting to remind me of Dark Angel.

^ I'm getting that vibe, too.

The last two episodes should be interesting, based on what we found out at the end of last Friday's episode. I'm not really digging the whole "save the future" angle, because that's been done ad nauseum, but I'm sure there will be another big twist by the time the show wraps up.

162DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Poor Miracle. Shocked Not surprised, but still. Sad

Damn, two weeks until the last episode? Fuckin' Fox. Mad shake my head

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

163DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:09 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy, sh-t! I missed today's and the 11th episode-I'll be back!

164DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:So who is Whedon gonna kill off? Echo would be expected... I think he's gonna hit us at the heart of the show. Topher.

I was wrong. Poor girl. I was shocked to see her go. Damn flowers in the vase.

165DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

so there is just one more episode after this? damn that was a mind fuck...

166DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 pm

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Spoiler:

167DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:23 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, laugh at this-it took me 2 seasons to recognize Amy Acker as Fred from Angel! And I just finished watching the series for weeks-I must have been out of my mind. She hasn't aged a bit by the way...

168DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Now Fox must air 'Epitaph One'. It makes the whole premise of Season 2 makes sense, somehow. I still don't really get Boyd's (if that was his real name) intentions, but it was good. I wasn't sure the end of this episode will end the same way it should have, but midway I realized that Echo and co.'s actions won't stop the future, just make the chaos worse than it could've been.

169DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Now Fox must air 'Epitaph One'. It makes the whole premise of Season 2 makes sense, somehow. I still don't really get Boyd's (if that was his real name) intentions, but it was good. I wasn't sure the end of this episode will end the same way it should have, but midway I realized that Echo and co.'s actions won't stop the future, just make the chaos worse than it could've been.
You also, eh? I'll have to agree with that-I just got done watching "Getting Closer" and "Hollow Man". Boyd's confused the f-ck out of me... Well, January 22nd here we come.

170DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta say I was scratching my head as well when it came to Boyd but it was an interesting swerve. I am curious to see how this all ends.

171DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, the last episode was okay, but I don't think it did much to explain Boyd's motives thoroughly. From what I understand once the tech was created he know it would lead to disaster. Eventually he came across Caroline whose spinal fluid could help create a drug to prevent wiping and thus help save the future. Is that right? I still don't get why he created Rossum then and the whole thing with priming the senator to be president. Am I missing something?

I'm glad that we got to see Enver Gjokaj/Victor imprinted as Topher again. I love it.

Spoiler:

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Hey, laugh at this-it took me 2 seasons to recognize Amy Acker as Fred from Angel! And I just finished watching the series for weeks-I must have been out of
my mind. She hasn't aged a bit by the way...

Wow, you didn't recognize her? I love her. She is SOOOOOO pretty, even with the scars on her face.

172DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Yeah, the last episode was okay, but I don't think it did much to explain Boyd's motives thoroughly. From what I understand once the tech was created he know it would lead to disaster. Eventually he came across Caroline whose spinal fluid could help create a drug to prevent wiping and thus help save the future. Is that right? I still don't get why he created Rossum then and the whole thing with priming the senator to be president. Am I missing something?

I'm glad that we got to see Enver Gjokaj/Victor imprinted as Topher again. I love it.

Spoiler:

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Hey, laugh at this-it took me 2 seasons to recognize Amy Acker as Fred from Angel! And I just finished watching the series for weeks-I must have been out of
my mind. She hasn't aged a bit by the way...

Wow, you didn't recognize her? I love her. She is SOOOOOO pretty, even with the scars on her face.
Agreed. Her with that guy in her body and Illyria in Angel would have to be her darkiest role I've seen

173DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's something I've been wondering for a little bit. If the show wasn't ending, do you think this was still how it would have all gone down?

174DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Here's something I've been wondering for a little bit. If the show wasn't ending, do you think this was still how it would have all gone down?

In an interview, Tim Minnear said that they had just come to the Boyd Decision at the beginning of season 2, which I think was pre-cancellation. Then again, they may have known what was in the cards and wanted to have this in place just in case.

http://www.demonweasel.com

175DOLLHOUSE - Page 7 Empty Re: DOLLHOUSE Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Here's something I've been wondering for a little bit. If the show wasn't ending, do you think this was still how it would have all gone down?

In an interview, Tim Minnear said that they had just come to the Boyd Decision at the beginning of season 2, which I think was pre-cancellation. Then again, they may have known what was in the cards and wanted to have this in place just in case.

Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum