Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender

+15
Joshua
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Astro13Zombie
colossus1979
(._Y_.)
Hannibal king
Sandman
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
JMan21
shining knight
kidspider2099
Batman25JM
Paroxysm
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was SOOO looking forward to this movie. It was the movie I was most looking forward to going to this summer. I'm a HUGE fan of the show. But after the epic hate for it I'm not so sure. I usually don't listen too much to critics, but this movie's being slammed. I have yet to see one positive thing said about it.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Ahaha! Wait for it.

The video has been removed by the user. What happened in it?

27The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, Dragonball Evolution was abysmal, and that's coming from someone who LOVED Spider-Man 3. It was just god awful. There wasn't one redeeming thing about the actual movie. Some of the women it in were hot though.

28The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Evolution that bad, huh? I couldn't work up the gusto to watch it.

Evolution is HORRRIBLE!!!

29The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ So horrible it is good? Or torture?

Not sure what happened to the video. Maybe he was silenced by Shayamamalan.

30The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what a twist?

31The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ So horrible it is good? Or torture?

Let's put it this way: I'd almost rather be waterboarded than have to watch Dragonball Evolution again.

32The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure what happened to the video. Maybe he was silenced by Shayamamalan.
Torture.
Laughing
Batman25JM wrote:

Let's put it this way: I'd almost rather be waterboarded than have to watch Dragonball Evolution again.
^
This.
lmao

33The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the only saving grace of DB was the girl who played chi-chi, it was a waste of her talent to be in that movie, but she was so hot i didn't fucking care.

34The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, she was extremely hot.

35The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^Yeah, I would love to see her in something again. I can't believe all the hate for this movie, I really was looking forward to seeing it this weekend but I guess that's out.

36The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i dunno, i got time to waste tomorrow i think....me and the missus might go, and if you're lucky i'll give ya a big red rant about it! Wink

37The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dragonball Evolution falls quite short of being a fun terrible movie. I'd recommend The Legend of Chun Li though. It's one of the best bad movies ever made. Chris Klein steals the show; the movie suffers anytime he isn't on screen.

38The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This movie looks poopy.

39The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:50 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I don't care what people say about movies. If it is something I want to see I will see it no matter if it is good or bad in reviews. I don't follow what others say except for maybe people I actually know.

40The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do like the series (mostly season 2 onward) but after what I've heard, I'm doubtful I'll see this flick. I hope he doesn't mess up Toph's or Azula's character traits and stuff when he does Book 2.

41The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

boberthavok wrote:I don't care what people say about movies. If it is something I want to see I will see it no matter if it is good or bad in reviews. I don't follow what others say except for maybe people I actually know.

That's pretty much true for me. I go to a movie if I really want to see it regardless of the reviews. However, if it's just something I kinda want to see and it gets horrible reviews then I'll just wait.

I'm still going to go see The Last Airbender, but it's no longer something I have to see right away. I plan on going to it in two weeks (assuming it's still out).

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I do like the series (mostly season 2 onward) but after what I've heard, I'm doubtful I'll see this flick. I hope he doesn't mess up Toph's or Azula's character traits and stuff when he does Book 2.

From the reviews I'm kinda doubting that there will be a sequel. However, if there is he damn well better not screw up Toph. She's my favorite character.

42The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was so looking forward to this after seeing the trailer, which was awesome. But I'm hearing its AWFUL. Bummer. Sad

43The Last Airbender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Airbender Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it's bad because of the way they transition through the story, they either skip entirely or just gloss over alot of key things. it's bad because i imagine it was chopped up to make it 90 minutes, because they figured kids who watched the show wouldn't sit for 3 hrs. now kids who are younger, and either never heard of or saw any of the show, have said they liked it, but of course us "adult" children who know and have seen think it's garbage. well i won't say it's garbage but it could be WAY better, and i really don't think it's even shyamalan's fault. the descion to make it shorter could have been taken out of his hands, you never know. either way the show and fans deserve better, and if ever a movie deserved a redo, it would be this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum