Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avatar: The Last Airbender spinoff/sequel!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avatar: The Last Airbender spinoff/sequel! Empty Avatar: The Last Airbender spinoff/sequel! Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This sequel is set about 70 years after the original and features Korra, a girl who is the new Avatar. She's learned Water, Fire and Earth bending and now seeks to master Airbending from Aang's son, Tenzin. The series will air in 2011 and the interveiw about the upcoming plotpoints is here;
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GambitsCorner/news/?a=20364

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

coolio

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

That sounds awesome.

I loved the response to the "What did you think of the movie?" question.

"We are really focused on our own project and didn't really follow much about it"

In other words, it was terrible but we can't say that so we are going to just ignore it.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is it posible we'll see aang in the show....kind of like an old master....that would be cool.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There are no words to express my utter joy from this news. Avatar: The Last Airbender, is one of my favorite shows of all time. I love it to death.

I can't wait for this new show.

colossus1979 wrote:is it posible we'll see aang in the show....kind of like an old master....that would be cool.

As stated in the interview, for there to be a new Avatar, the previous Avatar has to have died. Though, that doesn't mean that Aang can't appear as a spirit.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As long as there is now Aaahng in it, I'll be happy.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:There are no words to express my utter joy from this news. Avatar: The Last Airbender, is one of my favorite shows of all time. I love it to death.

I can't wait for this new show.

colossus1979 wrote:is it posible we'll see aang in the show....kind of like an old master....that would be cool.

As stated in the interview, for there to be a new Avatar, the previous Avatar has to have died. Though, that doesn't mean that Aang can't appear as a spirit.
He'll probably be in Roku's role as a spirit guide. Any predictions of what the characters from the first series fates will be? One of my guesses is Toph will take over King Bumi's role as ruler of Omashu.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I think you are right about Aang taking on Roku's role. I could see Toph ruling Omashu. I just hope we see Toph. She is my favorite Avatar character.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

actually yeah, i had a brain fart for a second. but i imagine they will have some flashbacks about him teaching others to be airbenders. they would almost have to, i do like the steampunk angle they say they're going with.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^I think you are right about Aang taking on Roku's role. I could see Toph ruling Omashu. I just hope we see Toph. She is my favorite Avatar character.
great minds think alike on that one cool

colossus1979 wrote:actually yeah, i had a brain fart for a second. but i imagine they will have some flashbacks about him teaching others to be airbenders. they would almost have to, i do like the steampunk angle they say they're going with.
Cool, they're doing more steampunk? Wonder if they'll put in their version of rifles in handguns, that'd be cool to see.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard the show is gonna be a 12 ep mini. Another bit of bad news related to cartoons I like to finish my day Sad

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I heard the show is gonna be a 12 ep mini. Another bit of bad news related to cartoons I like to finish my day Sad

Yeah, it sucks that it's only going to be a mini, but it is better than nothing. Maybe if it does well they will extend it into a full series (assuming that the way it ends lends itself to continuation).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum