Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

126The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think we've stumbled upon a way of getting Knize to do All-Noob Reviews.

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Noob_i10

One star for each review. After 5 reviews, a personal pan pizza. Wink

Book It kicked ass.

http://likeitderby.com

127The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:48 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Painway wrote:I think we've stumbled upon a way of getting Knize to do All-Noob Reviews.

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Noob_i10

One star for each review. After 5 reviews, a personal pan pizza. Wink

Book It kicked ass.

I love this woman.

128The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Just wait until you hear the voicemail she left.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

129The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that bloody song!!!

130The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not just that it's a jetpack with guns. It's a jetpack with guns that's used in a stupid way. There was all this talk of "we have to have this thing to make the plan work," but they didn't. They just needed her to go up there and kill everyone. And then, like Kerouac said (*shudder*), she just *happens* to be out of the way when he flies up and starts shooting (and kills maybe a third of the people she does).

Yeah, the action was cool and there was stuff that made me laugh, but when "cool stuff" takes priority over "story that makes sense," it bothers me.

http://www.demonweasel.com

131The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Demonweasel wrote:It's not just that it's a jetpack with guns. It's a jetpack with guns that's used in a stupid way. There was all this talk of "we have to have this thing to make the plan work," but they didn't. They just needed her to go up there and kill everyone. And then, like Kerouac said (*shudder*), she just *happens* to be out of the way when he flies up and starts shooting (and kills maybe a third of the people she does).

Yeah, the action was cool and there was stuff that made me laugh, but when "cool stuff" takes priority over "story that makes sense," it bothers me.

=D

Y'know how I'd have played it? Kick-Ass was hiding in the elevator the whole time she was killing people. When she's finally out of ammo and pinned, he comes running out like a fool and attacks. He STILL gets his butt handed to him, but as the bad guys are mopping the floor with him, they hear something like "Uh, guys?" and when they turn around, Hit Girl has picked up the guns from two of the dudes she already killed and offs them. Or SOMETHING like that. The jetpack as a "necessary" plot device was abysmal.

132The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It wasn't a plot device. It was a goofball shoot'em up moment, complete with Elvis Presley singing "Hallelujah".

133The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

But the point is, their plan HINGED on it, and it really only paid off by happenstance.

134The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun May 02, 2010 11:07 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

just getting around to listening to this weeks show, if there ever is an icp show i might be swayed to jump in, maybe Wink

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

135The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Mnemosis wrote:But the point is, their plan HINGED on it, and it really only paid off by happenstance.

See, I think Big Daddy's plan hinged on it. I do NOT think that the way HG and KA stormed the place was the way that BD would have gone about it. During the scene where they buy the thing he was talking about how they would need to get in from above, I don't think he would have tried something as foolish as going up the elevator. It worked, because it was supposed to for the plot, but it was not the best plan they could have had.

136The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon May 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I missed the Kick Ass premiere in Chicago, but the debate on last week's show persuaded me to wait for DVD. I'm saving my last few dollars of movie gift card cash for Iron Man 2, whenever I get a chance to see it.

137The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed May 05, 2010 9:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Listening to the popcast now

kind of want to hear that version of gummi bears now

138The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Draft_lens2037629module13677884photo_1233133208benny_hill

I salute you!

139The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kwhack is like a history book back in High School, tells stories that NO ONE really gives a SHIT about!!

No MORE bank stories, especially ones with poems!!! Mad

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

140The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed May 05, 2010 12:43 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More Mike please.

141The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Knize, where was your belt?

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

142The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu May 06, 2010 3:06 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

rwe1138 wrote:Knize, where was your belt?

Here's the thing...I remember seeing it at my Aunt's house in my garment bag before the show...but then at the hotel, couldn't find it for the life of me. Then, at Daisy and Brett's house, I found it in a zippered pocket of my garment bag in the back of the Silent K Mobile...but then I guess I just tossed it in back, so it got brought into the house in a plastic grocery bag and set on the Dining Room table...and that's where it remained...untouched for almost 2 weeks.

143The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoilsport mr Lee not doing the ringmasters voice tongue

Seriously though thanks for reading out the shameless plug

144The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu May 06, 2010 10:48 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Reed has stretched his brain a few times. In Earth X, I think?, he was able to stretch to replicate psychic abilities by altering the shape of his brain. In Morrison's miniseries (continuity debatable) he stretched his brain to think in a new way.

Also, the worst comic title ever is in fact Witchblade War: War Of The Witchblades

145The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 2:01 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Witchblade War: War of the Witches with Blades That May or May Not Be Blades Weilded By Witches That Are Referred to As Witchblades by said Witches?

146The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Man...I would Witchblade the fuck outta that.

147The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I just left a sex position voice mail, I hope I left it on the right line...

148The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 9:52 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not seeing it. 616-951-1767

149The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 9:54 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Lee wrote:I'm not seeing it. 616-951-1767

Um, this is the phone number on the main site...
616-371-1767

So, uh, whose voice mail did I just describe a sex act to?

150The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri May 07, 2010 10:08 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

That's the live call-in line. No worries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum