Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 42]

301The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Uhhhh....contribute something?

302The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:It's summer, no school. What's the kid going to do?
Oh, I've got no problem with him or anyone else callin in. It's why doing it live is so great. But it'd be nice if everyone could
Silent K wrote:contribute something?
and not just screech the show to a halt. It effs up the flow. Yesterday worked out, though. we got some good laughs out of it, regardless.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

303The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Either have something to add to the conversation, have something specific you want to talk about, or GTFO.

However, we should probably interview this kid sometime.

304The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Knize, the thing is, I was bored watching the office with my dad so I decided to call you guys.

Did Jose even answer my fmk?

305The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

dpool666 wrote:Knize, the thing is, I was bored watching the office with my dad so I decided to call you guys.

Did Jose even answer my fmk?
Listen and find out, man! tongue

But seriously, it's all good.

306The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

dpool666 wrote:Knize, the thing is, I was bored watching the office with my dad so I decided to call you guys.

I can appreciate that, but have something to offer. It's not like we're just hanging out. We have a show to run.

So...you're bored...you call in....then what? You weren't listening to the show, so it's not like you were going to add to the topic.

We made the best of the situation by ragging on you and hanging up on you. Want to not get ragged on? Come correct.

307The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

And now "C'mon son" will be my go-to phrase whenever I scold Jack.

308The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

C'MON SON!

309The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's show was great. I think it's one of the funniest in a while. The argument over whether the person on top on meatspin is a man or a woman/the tan line argument was hilarious.

310The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the part when Kerouac called in and asked if you guys heard the song California Gurls and Lee was like "Dude, I'm doing a show here!!"

You guys crack me up so much! Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

311The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Oh, I've got no problem with him or anyone else callin in. It's why doing it live is so great. But it'd be nice if everyone could
and not just screech the show to a halt. It effs up the flow. Yesterday worked out, though. we got some good laughs out of it, regardless.

Yeah KWHACK!!!! Laughing I love you

312The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

During K-Wack's Batman Sex Move voicemail, I strangely pictured him demonstrating the move a la Grady Wilson from SNL.

313The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^ Laughing

314The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C'mon son!

315The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I need to be on the 'cast the next time the movie game is played. I would be a formidable opponent to Mr. Knize.

316The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I need to be on the 'cast the next time the movie game is played. I would be a formidable opponent to Mr. Knize.

Dude, To Knize everyone is a fomidable opponet...C'mon son! Laughing

317The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah...Ben knows his shit.

318The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Man, I hope Kerouac sees all that talk of the game, which worked damn well and did not flop... Nay sayin' cockass Laughing

Last edited by Lee on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

319The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

He texted me during the show last night saying he was getting texts that the game sucked.

320The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Pics or GTFO. We were laughing, so that's all that matters. Very Happy

321The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Glad you were... it was kinda boring on my end. I was glad I had my embroidery. I muted it a few times during the game.

Just sayin'.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

322The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

public rage

323The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was slow in the begining having to learn the rules but it worked out well.

324The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Sounds weird on paper, but the execution is gold.

325The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:I liked the part when Kerouac called in and asked if you guys heard the song California Gurls and Lee was like "Dude, I'm doing a show here!!"

You guys crack me up so much! Laughing
That was pretty damn funny.

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:
Lee wrote:

Yeah KWHACK!!!! Laughing I love you
Laying down the law.

The game was ok. Nothing great but I mean it was the first time doing it and I think if you give it a chance, it can only get better. If your still looking for ideas for other games, what about doing a "Six Degrees of Separation" pop-culture style?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum