Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Decide - Health Forum?

+13
comicgeekelly
Joshua
potatojoe
riv1
WonderWoman2.0
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
Administrator
rwe1138
BlueMaxx
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You Decide - Health Forum? Empty You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:12 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What? Am I the only one who'd like to ask which skin care is the best, help to get ripped before 2011 and avoid charley horses (Wiki is your friend)? I think this thread could use one and shouldn't be such a pain to make happen like the Anime & Manga forum.

I would say 20 "Yes'" is the target like Tomer but I'll let this roll on until they enter and see what happens.

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sun May 02, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sure. I don't mind. If not this, a standing direcory of posts of such topics could work. I'd suggest keeping track of such a directory if this idea doesn't pan out if you are truly that into this idea.

3You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You could just make a health advice thread for here.

4You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:42 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:You could just make a health advice thread for here.

Where the "KFC Double Down" thread is?

5You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:You could just make a health advice thread for here.

Where the "KFC Double Down" thread is?
Like that Baskin & Robbins two doors down from the Weight Watchers.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

6You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 4:08 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

That's nice of you to take this to Management first.

You Decide - Health Forum? 11r69lk

And... no.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

7You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 4:15 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

8You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

By making a health forum you'll be opening the gates to the hell that is my digestive system

9You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh, Might not be a bad idea. I'll say yes.

10You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:42 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's a really good idea, actually. One thread really isn't enough to discuss one's health and similar stuffs. Besides, let's defy the "smelly nerd" stereotype! Defyyyy!

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

11You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:52 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I...think i'm with her!

12You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I only want a health forum if we can get a separate for slug racing.

13You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The board is already cluttered enough with multiple forums. It'd be one thing if there were a sea of "health" topics to wade through, but seeing as how this has been the first mention of it I don't see how the topic warrants its own forum. I'd say one thread would be more than enough to suffice. I vote no.

And I'd recommend asking the staff privately in the future, rather than assuming that if you get enough people to agree with you you'll get what you want. A message board isn't a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship.

I only want a health forum if we can get a separate for slug racing.
This.

14You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why can't you just ask health questions here?

15You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only problem with a Health forum is the panic it might bring to hypochondriacs like myself

16You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Why can't you just ask health questions here?
Exactly. Isn't that what the General forum is for? It's an umbrella forum for all of the discussion that may not fit under the main theme of the website. If every topic had its own forum the board would be a jumbled mess. Message boards tend to have a focus for this very reason. If a single health-centric thread isn't enough to satiate your appetite, perhaps a message board devote to health and fitness might be a better avenue for you, I'm sure there's no shortage of them. There's no rule that says you can't be a member of multiple boards.

17You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:01 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldnt trust this site for health advice. devil

18You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^a light sneeze= FULL BLOWN AIDS!!!

19You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I has teh Aids!

20You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just start a thread. No need for a forum.

21You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I vote to get rid of the Manga and Anime forum. How many votes do we need for that ?

22You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:I vote to get rid of the Manga and Anime forum. How many votes do we need for that ?
Rolling Eyes

23You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Combo Mo wrote:I vote to get rid of the Manga and Anime forum. How many votes do we need for that ?

I dare you.

24You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

And BTW, the poll is gone. Thank you for playing.

25You Decide - Health Forum? Empty Re: You Decide - Health Forum? Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You Decide - Health Forum? Veto

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum