Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Men in Black 3

+6
Batman25JM
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
jaydee74
Bigtymin504
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Men in Black 3 Empty Men in Black 3 Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its official! MIB 3 is a go for May 25, 2012. Will Smith has signed on and it will be in 3D.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/will-smith-commits-to-3d-men-in-black-sequel-sony-sets-may-25-2012-release/

Columbia has announced a May 25, 2012 release for the film to be directed, in 3D, by Barry Sonnenfeld. Deals are currently being negotiated with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.

"The project has been in the prep stage for some time," notes Deadline, "but didn't become real until Smith chose it over several 'next film' candidates. His decision to put on the sunglasses and dark suit gives Sony a killer 2012: the studio previously set a July 3, 2012 release date for its Spider-Man relaunch, which also will be shot in 3D. Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald return as MIB3 producers, and Steven Spielberg will be executive producer.

"... The film will use a time travel element that moves the action from contemporary back to 1969. Brolin will play the younger version of Jones's Agent Kay character."

neutral

2Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Fri May 07, 2010 6:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was bound to happen.

3Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Fri May 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sounds interesting.

4Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't think the second one sucked. Heck, it was my Ghostbusters growing up. So bring on the RealD aliens.

That reminds me, is the Ghostbusters 3 still a go?

5Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3D. Why aren't I surprised? This gimmick will never end. I will still see this film though.

6Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sat May 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool. I loved the first film, and thought the second one was decent. Frankly, I just love Will Smith so much that I'll see pretty much anything with him in it.

I love the dynamic between Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith.

The 3D news doesn't excite me. Honestly, I kinda hate 3D.

7Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll see it.

8Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fact that the movie will have time travel excites me. I LOVE time travel.

9Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Cool. I loved the first film, and thought the second one was decent. Frankly, I just love Will Smith so much that I'll see pretty much anything with him in it.

if it is made FOR 3D in mind like Avatar it is great but if it is converted for 3d like clash of the Titans it is shit

10Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Wow thi makes me happy. I was talking with a friend earlier online and we where talking about MIB and I said they should make a 3rd and he said ti would never happen. Well now i am going to send this link to him to show him it will happen. I don't mind 3D. But I hope it is one of those movies that you can choose to watch it in 3D or normal view.

11Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 1:21 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed 1 and 2, I'll probably wait for dvd but yeah good news.

12Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Cool. I loved the first film, and thought the second one was decent. Frankly, I just love Will Smith so much that I'll see pretty much anything with him in it.

if it is made FOR 3D in mind like Avatar it is great but if it is converted for 3d like clash of the Titans it is shit

QFT.

13Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:

I didn't see Clash of the Titans, I wanted to, but never had the chance. I heard that it wasn't great, and the 3D was bad. As for Avatar, I didn't enjoy it. The 3D was annoying and uncomfortable for me. I just don't like 3D.

14Men in Black 3 Empty Re: Men in Black 3 Sun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I didn't see Clash of the Titans, I wanted to, but never had the chance. I heard that it wasn't great, and the 3D was bad. As for Avatar, I didn't enjoy it. The 3D was annoying and uncomfortable for me. I just don't like 3D.

Yeah I've never really liked 3D either, it's usually just a distraction for me. The first time I ever liked 3D was for Avatar. I thought it was fantastic in that but not every movie has the tech and budget to make it work like Avatar did. I find this new 3D craze to be annoying now, seems like every movie is cashing in on the fad. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum