Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours Empty I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours Sat May 15, 2010 7:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So in 2009 as well as everyone else was waiting for Dr. Dre to release his last album Detox. "Detox is coming in 2004!", "Yeah, Detox is coming out in 2005!", "Keep a look out for Detox in '06!", "Get ready for Detox in '08!", "It's coming everyone-Detox in 2009!" "Detox in 2010!" "Actually, Detox is being pushed back to 2011"... WTF, Dre? This better be a bomb record!

Instead, he worked with Monster Cable and released Beats headphones and when I saw the price for $350, I couldn't believe it but even Timbaland other producers are using them and say the sound is rich. Still, when Detox does release, I'd like a 50% off coupon in the CD jewel case. Than he released more portable versions of the studios called Solo and Tour. I bought the Tours. They are in-ear headphones and I could not wait to listen to them. I was blown away-just like Dr. Dre says on the box, "People aren't hearing all of the music us musicians have put into it".

So is spending $175 for even the Tours worth it? Yes. But beware of counterfeits off eBay and buy the real deal from either Monster's official site or Best Buys so Monster can fix them if they break. The cord is tangle-free so it's almost impossible to get them tied unless you put in effort to do so. I'd say use the biggest eartips because they give the best quality and sucks out external sound. These earphones sounds great for any genre you want to listen to and I'd say star backwards. Buy the Tours, then Solos and finally the Studios. Also, if you're a chick and dig Lady Gaga-the Heartbeats are no exception.

As a musician, I'm happy to own a pair of this trio and hope to attract new listeners. You're not sure about the price? Go for Skullcandy (which aren't a bad brand whatsoever) but Dr. Dre and Monster are geniuses for this idea. Sorry if this reviews isn't as detailed as you'd like but you'll have to listen to them to bask in their glory.

Beats Report Card - A

Tours $179.95-

I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 1I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 2I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 6

Solos $199.95-

I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours SolosAngles_black03I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours Solos_black03I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 7

Studios $349.95-

I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours Product_3808I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 6I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours 7

Heartbeats $119.95 -

I Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours R4_largeI Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours S2_largeI Review Beats by Dr. Dre Tours R3_large

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum