Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2

+5
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The Ignored One
Mnemosis
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
shining knight
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

who wins!

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 8 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 7 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 10 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap2%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 172

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 10:03 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Frozen held Matts down with his leg and shouted “Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now you traitorous douche bag?”

“Err I’m sorry?” muttered Matts not very convincingly.

There was a loud crash from the other end of the forest which startled both Frozen and Doug.

“That’s where we left Sarah and Tamara!” shouted Doug and Frozen without another word ran off in the direction of the big crash.

“Err I’ll just make my own way home….” Muttered Matts but Doug grabbed him by his jacket and muttered “oh no you don’t…you’re helping us clean this mess up,”

When they got there….

Tamara was on the ground; her leg was broken as was her arm. Gary the magical talking man purse was as usual next to her.

“Come on Tamara don’t die!” muttered Gary

“I’m fine you tool….my leg is just broke!” groaned Tamara

“What happened? Where’s Sarah?” asked frozen in horror

“He got her….Shiny got her….” Sighed Tamara

MEANWHILE

The streets of New Gloria were red with pools of blood. The police were buzzing over the latest murder like flies. That was twenty thus far. Twenty murders since the vigilante known as Nightslasher first made his appearance. That small fact made him suspect 0 in the eyes of the boys in blue. The problem with this is Nightslasher has seen the true murderer and it wasn’t him.

Nightslasher stood there and watched as the cops moved ever closer for him and began his search to clear his name.

“Err hi,” muttered a quiet voice behind him he turned round and saw Agent L.L “I kind of need your help Nightslasher….our goals kind of tie together….”

To be continued

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 SOTF_Round2_1-6

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 SOTF_Round2_7-12a

Special thanks to Krypy for the round tables....

2Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 11:13 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Crap, my teams are fighting each other. I..... Can't.....Watch...

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

3Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Sonic the Hedgehog against Black Lantern Reverse Flash?

Yoda against Alucard?

Shadow King takes possession of Sue Storm and crushes/suffocates/explodes the rest of the Order.

Skywarp, Shade, and Ghost don't even get their hands dirty for this one.

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Reylan shoots everybody in the face. Drunken vengeance wins.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Superman Prime creates a giant fist and crushes the other team like he did to Solaris, the living sun. Dr. Fate banishes whomever is left. Kilowog calls everyone "poozer". Nova wonders why he didn't get a chance to do anything. Gate of Valour wins. Laughing

Soldiers of Triumph vs. The Stolen forthcoming. Twisted Evil

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Superman Prime creates a giant fist and crushes the other team like he did to Solaris, the living sun. Dr. Fate banishes whomever is left. Kilowog calls everyone "poozer". Nova wonders why he didn't get a chance to do anything. Gate of Valour wins. Laughing

The question sir, is Superman Prime faster than Reylan Givens on the draw? So far no one has been. Reylan Givens, it seems is infected with the Speed force, and may even be a Black Lantern, with the way he deals death so efficiently. If it was easy everybody would do it.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Superman Prime creates a giant fist and crushes the other team like he did to Solaris, the living sun. Dr. Fate banishes whomever is left. Kilowog calls everyone "poozer". Nova wonders why he didn't get a chance to do anything. Gate of Valour wins. Laughing

The question sir, is Superman Prime faster than Reylan Givens on the draw? So far no one has been. Reylan Givens, it seems is infected with the Speed force, and may even be a Black Lantern, with the way he deals death so efficiently. If it was easy everybody would do it.

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wtfami11

Laughing
Some of the things you just said, I swear you are trolling me. Laughing You're not serious are you? huh

Laughing

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Some of the things you just said, I swear you are trolling me. Laughing You're not serious are you? huh

Just another thing: Reylan givens may be magic. I have absolutely nothing to back up this claim, but he could be.

I also have Wolverine on my team. Wolverine does not lose. He can regenerate himself from a skeleton.

Brock Samson has never lost a fight.

Lobo was jipped in Marvel vs DC. But he and Wolvie are friends now.

Two ton 21 may just fall on the Keeper and smother him to death. Being able to breathe in space does not make you proof from being able to withstand choking on a fat man.

Ultimate Iron Man has cancer. If you vote against my team, you like cancer.

As for my seriousness sir, that is for you to decide.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Just another thing: Reylan givens may be magic. I have absolutely nothing to back up this claim, but he could be.

I also have Wolverine on my team. Wolverine does not lose. He can regenerate himself from a skeleton.

Two ton 21 may just fall on the Keeper and smother him to death. Being able to breathe in space does not make you proof from being able to withstand choking on a fat man.

Holy crap, you are serious. shake my head

Keep in mind that Nova can clap his hands and take out a planet.

Martain Manhunter is as strong as Superman. Everyone always seems to forget this. This means his ability to win at the end of a story is on par with Superman. He cannot lose.

Did I mention Nova can destroy a planet by clapping his hands?

Silver Surfer as Keeper fed Galactus and made him full. Yeah, FULL.

Superman Prime can magically turn all bullets into green lantern rings, so shooting him is giving the whole team a lantern ring. That's how he got his green lantern ring (kind of. Martain Manhunter, using his "always win" powers had a hand in it).

Dr. Fate is magic. Do you know who else was magic? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jesus+is+magic

Kilowog can turn anyone and everyone into a poozer by calling them a poozer. What a poozer is, no one knows. All we know is that it lives, breaths, exists under Kilowog's heel, fearing the day he puts his foot down.

The match really ends with Kilowog putting his foot down and killing everyone.

Wink Laughing

10Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Martain Manhunter is as strong as Superman. Everyone always seems to forget this. This means his ability to win at the end of a story is on par with Superman. He cannot lose.

Superman Prime can magically turn all bullets into green lantern rings, so shooting him is giving the whole team a lantern ring. That's how he got his green lantern ring (kind of. Martain Manhunter, using his "always win" powers had a hand in it).

Dr. Fate is magic. Do you know who else was magic? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jesus+is+magic

Kilowog can turn anyone and everyone into a poozer by calling them a poozer. What a poozer is, no one knows. All we know is that it lives, breaths, exists under Kilowog's heel, fearing the day he puts his foot down.

Wink Laughing

If Galactus ate Two ton 21 he too would become full.

Lobo has a better insult: Bastich. He beats Kilowog.

Reylan Givens is from Kentucky, the home of Jack Daniels and Jim beam.

Wolverine can cure the Legacy virus with his blood.(X-Men the Animated series) Thus making him the Jesus of the Marvel Universe.

Ultimate Iron Man flies around in a suit, and is drunk all the time. His tactics as a drunken armored suit pilot cannot be predicted or accounted for.

Brock Samson is known as the "Swedish Murder Machine." He would piss on Martian Manhunter's Oreos, making them soggy and unpalatable. I believ that Superman Prime would defecate in his pants at the site of this man.

11Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Wink Laughing

Wolverine can cure the Legacy virus with his blood.(X-Men the Animated series) Thus making him the Jesus of the Marvel Universe.

Ultimate Iron Man flies around in a suit, and is drunk all the time. His tactics as a drunken armored suit pilot cannot be predicted or accounted for.

Brock Samson is known as the "Swedish Murder Machine." He would piss on Martian Manhunter's Oreos, making them soggy and unpalatable. I believ that Superman Prime would defecate in his pants at the site of this man.

Silver Surfer, as the keeper, grew tired of the continuity errors Wolverine created (appearing in multiple places at one time). So, to save the universe, he ate him. This is why Wolverine does not exist in the future. Any time you think he has been killed, it was really Surfer eating him.

Kilowog is always drunk so he can counter drunkness with stronger drunkeness, since his is hax level. No one wants to say anything to him because they're afraid he'll call them a poozer and destroy them. He does anyway.

Martain Manhunter turns into a raging killing machine when he oreos and chocos are peed on or hidden. I recall him destroying Sweden one time, leaving behind a little boy as the sole survivor so someone could speak of the carnage he caused. Brock Samson was that little boy. Brock Samson is alive at Manhunter's mercy.

Nova can clap drunk people out of existence, this is why people are sober when they fight him.

Superman Prime's poop can cure drunkeness and hangovers, and end the person at the same time.

Dr. Fate's helmet is gold and shiny. Wolverine is not shiny, so he sucks.

12Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Wink Laughing

Silver Surfer, as the keeper, grew tired of the continuity errors Wolverine created (appearing in multiple places at one time). So, to save the universe, he ate him. This is why Wolverine does not exist in the future. Any time you think he has been killed, it was really Surfer eating him.

Kilowog is always drunk so he can counter drunkness with stronger drunkeness, since his is hax level. No one wants to say anything to him because they're afraid he'll call them a poozer and destroy them. He does anyway.

Martain Manhunter turns into a raging killing machine when he oreos and chocos are peed on or hidden. I recall him destroying Sweden one time, leaving behind a little boy as the sole survivor so someone could speak of the carnage he caused. Brock Samson was that little boy. Brock Samson is alive at Manhunter's mercy.

Nova can clap drunk people out of existence, this is why people are sober when they fight him.

Superman Prime's poop can cure drunkeness and hangovers, and end the person at the same time.

The Hulk ate Wolverine in Old Man Logan. This did not end well for him.

Brock Samson drives a Trans Am.

Lobo is a space biker. SPACE BIKER!!!

Reylan Givens gives people 24 hours to leave town. He is gangster.

Ultimate Iron Man has super drunken cancer powers.

Two Ton 21 has a ghost friend just like Preacher.

13Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

Wink Laughing

The Hulk ate Wolverine in Old Man Logan. This did not end well for him.

Brock Samson drives a Trans Am.

Lobo is a space biker. SPACE BIKER!!!

Reylan Givens gives people 24 hours to leave town. He is gangster.

Ultimate Iron Man has super drunken cancer powers.

Two Ton 21 has a ghost friend just like Preacher.

Silver Surfer flies around on a surfboard. He's so skilled at surfing he flies.

Superman Prime lived in the sun. He lived there because Mercury wasn't hot enough.

One time, Nova clapped his hands and took away all Space bikers space bikes. Those space bikers, left with no other career options became spcae hookers, aka, the Star Sapphires.

Martain Manhunter gives people 24 hours to turn over all the oreos in their town. He is a true G and a master pimp.

Dr. Fate has the best alcohol. He has drank from his helmet as well. He is supposedly drunk also, making him drunk and magical at the same time. The last time someone was drunk and magical....yeah I don't remember either because that dude totally re-wrote history so it never happened. Dr. Fate is an asshole like that.

Kilowog is a technical genius. No seriously, he is. Look it up. That's totally true. He built a machine that destroys stuff. It was called the helicarrier and it ended Sentry and seven years of story-telling and killed the entity known as grim-dark story-telling, ushering in the Heroic Age. I'm moist thinking about it.

14Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Soldiers of Triumph vs. The Stolen Tue May 25, 2010 12:19 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Soldiers of Triumph vs. The Stolen

Interesting match-up. Here we go. Kind of rushed (so sorry for the length) but hopefully it does the job. 10,000 internets to the person who catches the references.

Short version: The Soldiers of Triumph, despite having a high-powered, hax level reality warper 5D imp superman on the team as well as The Shade, win with trickery, power, and tactics out the wazoo.

Long Verison (again, sorry for the rush job):

Push Me On:
Ocurring now:
TĹŤma KamijĹŤ lay on the ground, wondering how he had gotten to this point. The man known as Shade was looking over him, smiling yet sad, reassuring him that "everything was going to be okay". He looked down and saw large gash wounds on his chest. The only thing he could think about, not even caring for his life was, 'did we win? did we win?'. As if answering his question, a large explosion from afar occurs.

The Outsiders
3 Minutes Ago:
Shade, the man of darkness from the future, enveloped his team with his darkness. Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension stated: "We're safe for now. Time works differently here so we have time to plan." Klyzyzk Klzntplkz,the Superman of the 5th Dimension, explained his plan. He then seperated Vegito into their normal selves. "Later on, you know what to do. I've implanted the information in your minds on how to do it without fail" Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension, tells them. Sodom Yat finds himself infused with yellow sunlight energy courtesy of Klyzyzk Klzntplkz.

"Looks like everyone is ready" Klyzyzk Klzntplkz states. And with that. They return to their original location, one second later.

Lifelines
The Stolen stand, unimpressed with their surroundings. Thanoseid picks up the fait glimmer of an energy signature, feeling it disappear and then reappear for a brief second. Before he can register the cause, the cause greets him. Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension, suddenly pops up behind Thanoseid, grabs in chokehold, and teleports off with him.

Spellbound
Doctor Doomsday, seeing this, begins to prepare a spell but a black darkness covers his mouth and tries to choke him. He then finds himself surrounded by darkness as it begins to cover him. He feels a sense of distraction but ignores it as there are more immediate threats at hand. He is pulled into the darkness that is Shade and vanishes.

Jetstream
Mimic, before he can register what is occuring is hit in the head with an energy ball. He sees Vegeta coming at him, screaming and readies himself for another attack, but is hit in the head from above with a blast of heat vision and Sodom Yat, with the full power of a superman-level being and Ion, crashes down right on top of him, creating a crater. Sodom is then attacked by Guy Gardner, furious at the sight of Sodom.

Birds Flew Backwards
Vegeta rushes in, as Goku blasts both Amazo and Super Adaptoid. Both attacks have little effect, as the two super-droids begin to make adjustments to his attack. Vegeta knocks back Super-Adaptoid, remarking on his dislike for robots, and rushes down to kill an already healing Mimic. He rips Mimic in half and crushes his head. Sodom and Goku both scream at him in rage at his actions, but he simply waves them off, and responds by going saiyan. He then proceeds to battle Super-Adaptoid as Goku fights Amazo. Goku, in lieu of warding off telepathic attacks, wonders why he and Vegeta were seperated, knowing how immensely powerful they are combined, whether as Gogeta or Vegito. Then it dawns upon him: If they rushed in that powered up state, they would have had two machines of similar power to deal with. Goku resloves to take down Amazo "by any means necessary".

House of Mirrors
Thanoseid found himself surrounded by darkness. Racous laughter echoed around him, angering the towering fiend. He searched his surroundings, via his cosmic level senses and could sense no one. Until suddenly, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz popped up out of nowhere at him. Thanoseid, at his patience's end, blasted Klyzyzk Klzntplkz with a powerful omega effect. Detecting the level of power Klyzyzk Klzntplkz had, Thanoseid resolved to use his most powerful blasts of omega effect to truly obliterate him when he got the chance. Suddenly, again, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz popped up out of nowhere at him. Again Thanoseid blasted him. At first he assumed it was merely the 5D imp reconstructing himself somehow, but he noted that the power level was different from the one that brought him there. The last one to jump him, he did not blast but merely swiped at it with his hand. It dodged his attack. Thanosied could feel something clouding his senses this time and attacks with the unrelenting fury of the omega effect, certain, it was Klyzyzk Klzntplkz.

"Bow under the power of Thanoseid and be ridden from this plane" Thanoseid snarled.

The Greatest Denier
However, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz did not fall. The beam of crimson destruction hit the hand of Klyzyzk Klzntplkz, causing him to shimmer, revealing TĹŤma KamijĹŤ. Thanoseid had blasted TĹŤma KamijĹŤ and it had been stopped by TĹŤma KamijĹŤ's most dangerous move: the Imagine Breaker. The omega effect vanishes. In that moment of bewilderment and confusion, TĹŤma KamijĹŤ closes in and hits Thanoseid with the imagine breaker, depowering him completely, leaving with no means to stop the destructive reality warping powers of Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension. As this occurs, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension, states, "the Imagine Breaker. The right hand that is the bane of God. Any anomaly, whether be it magic, psychic abilities, miracles, divine phenomena, or acts of God, will be reduced to nothing as long as it touches this hand. You have been reduced to nothing Thanoseid, good-bye".

Kingdom of Rust
Doctor Doomsday fell into the blackness as Thanoseid was being destroyed. Shade continued his attack on Doomsday to prevent him from mounting an attack. Klyzyzk Klzntplkz attacked him as well. In the ensuing battle, TĹŤma KamijĹŤ hits Doomsday with the Imagine Breaker, nullifying hs powers. However, Doomsday, still a large and physically impressive being, hits TĹŤma KamijĹŤ, sending him flying, with numerous gashes from Doomsday's arm spikes. Doomsday, depowered and weakened, tries to muster an attack. However, all magical and technological safeguards he had up were destroyed by the Imagine Breker and he succumbs to yet another attack. He feels his mind shifting, his very existence, flickering. And as he fades from existence, he hears Klyzyzk Klzntplkz state: "I see you have met Dkrtzy RRR, the Green Lantern of Sector 188. He's a sentient math equation that has a nasty habit of invading the minds of his opponents and wiping them from existence. Him and a little push from me goes a long way. Bye now". Doctor Doomsday disappears.

The Last Son
TĹŤma KamijĹŤ lay bleeding, as Shade took him back to the team's starting point, with Klyzyzk Klzntplkz - the Superman of the 5th Dimension, remarking how glad he was that "time moved so slowly in there" and how "only a second had passed in real time". He looked over the raging battle and stated: "look after him and stay away from the battlefield. I'm going to go and finish this. This looks like a job for Superman".

10:03
Klyzyzk Klzntplkz streaks onto the battlefield and hits a raging Guy Gardner, destroying his red lantern ring. This weakens him to near death where he is suddenly destroyed by Dkrtzy RRR from within. Super-Adaptoid is then ripped apart from the inside by Klyzyzk Klzntplkz as well. This weakens him considerably. He then tackles Amazo, screaming at Goku to "do a fusion dance with Vegeta". They form Gogeta, and blast Super-Adaptoid with the Big Bang Kamehameha And then blast Amazo with the Star Breaker. Super-Adaptoid is destroyed, but Amazo is considerably weakened. Gogeta splits to reform Vegito, who, combined with the power of Klyzyzk Klzntplkz and a saddened Sodom Yat (by the death of Gardner), destroy Amazo. This gives way to a large explosion, easily seen from miles around.
Klyzyzk Klzntplkz thinks to himself: "3 minutes? Not bad at all.".

Winner: Soldiers of Triumph.

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

15Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The above battle between the drunks and the gate is one of the best things I've ever read. Also, Wade, your battle against the Stolen scares the shit out of me. It's frightening to think someone can ever be so wrong. It's a brilliant plan not taking into account the likelihood of Thanoseid and Dr. Doomsday obliterating to an atomic level your entire team before they had even the slightest chance to attack. And, with three members of my team aping the powers of the Superman of the 5th dimension, anyone who can escape the two big bads is going to have a serious uphill battle in front of them. Gardner barely even gets a chance to vomit blood this time out, but gives Yat a faceful for good measure, before getting his ass handed to him and having to let his teammates win the fight.

16Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Tue May 25, 2010 1:55 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:The above battle between the drunks and the gate is one of the best things I've ever read. Also, Wade, your battle against the Stolen scares the shit out of me. It's frightening to think someone can ever be so wrong. It's a brilliant plan not taking into account the likelihood of Thanoseid and Dr. Doomsday obliterating to an atomic level your entire team before they had even the slightest chance to attack. And, with three members of my team aping the powers of the Superman of the 5th dimension, anyone who can escape the two big bads is going to have a serious uphill battle in front of them. Gardner barely even gets a chance to vomit blood this time out, but gives Yat a faceful for good measure, before getting his ass handed to him and having to let his teammates win the fight.

They were on the same plane of existence but beyond their perception, essentially another dimension, before they could be detected (I mentioned this actually). Shade and 5D imp going to work there. Hence the comments on time and so forth, so I took an immediate attack into consideration. Especially with the 5D imp at work. And Amazo has never been known to ape 5D powers (I think a reality-warper could prevent that anyways) and Super-Adaptoid is limited by seeing other people utilize their powers when they see it. Mimic is limited to mutant powers, as has always been the case. I actually thought this through (surprisingly). Give me some credit. Laughing

17Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

man its stuff like the above that makes me wonder why I still write stories for the front of these games Laughing

well played

18Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 10:31 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is your last day to vote!

19Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote: Mimic is limited to mutant powers, as has always been the case. I actually thought this through (surprisingly). Give me some credit. Laughing

Incorrect, sir. At least, somewhat. In Exiles, Mimic gets sick whenever he's around the Hulk, because he begins involuntarily leeching gamma rads. I would argue, then, that any Mimic of any universe could be said to be able to leech any energy signature, mutant or otherwise. It's not a 100% proven fact, but it's worth consideration.

20Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 11:31 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote: Mimic is limited to mutant powers, as has always been the case. I actually thought this through (surprisingly). Give me some credit. Laughing

Incorrect, sir. At least, somewhat. In Exiles, Mimic gets sick whenever he's around the Hulk, because he begins involuntarily leeching gamma rads. I would argue, then, that any Mimic of any universe could be said to be able to leech any energy signature, mutant or otherwise. It's not a 100% proven fact, but it's worth consideration.

No, it is proven.

Mimic absorbs abilities ablities from any individual. I can't cite a specific source but I remember him aping on someone's (not a mutant)IQ to bolster his own.

Edit for backup: http://marvel.wikia.com/Calvin_Rankin_(Earth-616)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

21Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Sonic the Hedgehog against Black Lantern Reverse Flash?

Yoda against Alucard?

Shadow King takes possession of Sue Storm and crushes/suffocates/explodes the rest of the Order.

Skywarp, Shade, and Ghost don't even get their hands dirty for this one.
Yoda's medichlorians protect him from BLRF and cause him to explode, Sonic turns into Hyper Sonic and weakens SK but dies. Yoda finishes off SK and then uses a Jedi mind trick to cause Alucard to give up his immortalituy and die (I think thats a weakness of his im not sure), Ghost is taken down by Toph and Angela by his invisbility useless against Toph and Angela beating him unconcious, Skywarp is beaten by Somnic, Toph and Angela merged by B'Wanna Beast ripping him apart. Shade is taken down by Invisible Woman by cutting off the bloodstream in his brain.

How's them apples? Wink

22Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BLRF explodes. Sure. But then he'd just re-form himself and keep attacking.

I don't understand how Sonic would stop a being of purely psychic energy. He has no body. If anything, Shadow King would possess Sonic and use him as a weapon against the rest of the Defenders.

Ghost doesn't merely go invisible, he goes intangible, like Kitty Pryde. Or, y'know, a ghost. Unlike Kitty, it's thanks to a suit that has a self contained breathing apparatus, so he doesn't need to become tangible to breathe. Point being, you can't punch him if he doesn't want you to. He can, however, knock you unconscious with stun bolts.

I'm pretty sure Alucard could resist a Jedi mind trick, and - more importantly, due to his ruthlessness - probably control Yoda's mind. Maybe. At best, the two would be perfectly evenly matched.

Invisible Woman taking out Shade would work, probably.

Skywarp would teleport away from the people trying to rip him apart, though. Then he would step on them.

So... Invisible Woman vs Skywarp, Shadow King controlled Sonic, Ghost, and BLRF. Invisible Woman kills her teammate to stop the Shadow King and, if she's lucky, it works. Without a psychic on the field, Sue goes invisible to hide from her foes, but BLRF can sense her emotions and charges headlong. She erects a forcefield, which Skywarp tries to crush, to no avail. Suddenly, the forcefield falls, as does Sue. Ghost turns tangible and visible, standing over his fallen foe.

"Invisibility and force fields may come in handy against others, but you're out of the league against someone called Ghost."

23Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:BLRF explodes. Sure. But then he'd just re-form himself and keep attacking.

I don't understand how Sonic would stop a being of purely psychic energy. He has no body. If anything, Shadow King would possess Sonic and use him as a weapon against the rest of the Defenders.

Ghost doesn't merely go invisible, he goes intangible, like Kitty Pryde. Or, y'know, a ghost. Unlike Kitty, it's thanks to a suit that has a self contained breathing apparatus, so he doesn't need to become tangible to breathe. Point being, you can't punch him if he doesn't want you to. He can, however, knock you unconscious with stun bolts.

I'm pretty sure Alucard could resist a Jedi mind trick, and - more importantly, due to his ruthlessness - probably control Yoda's mind. Maybe. At best, the two would be perfectly evenly matched.

Invisible Woman taking out Shade would work, probably.

Skywarp would teleport away from the people trying to rip him apart, though. Then he would step on them.

So... Invisible Woman vs Skywarp, Shadow King controlled Sonic, Ghost, and BLRF. Invisible Woman kills her teammate to stop the Shadow King and, if she's lucky, it works. Without a psychic on the field, Sue goes invisible to hide from her foes, but BLRF can sense her emotions and charges headlong. She erects a forcefield, which Skywarp tries to crush, to no avail. Suddenly, the forcefield falls, as does Sue. Ghost turns tangible and visible, standing over his fallen foe.

"Invisibility and force fields may come in handy against others, but you're out of the league against someone called Ghost."
I dunno about ALucard, it's not really said if he would be protected against Jedi mind tricks and finding something to kill the dude was hard enough. Yeah I was thinking hyper Sonic would be invulnerable enough to beat SK but you do hae a point, he'd probably be possesed. For BLRF I meant the medichlorians might have a white light effect like Dove in Blackes Night. Skywarp may be able to teleport but they could stop him from crushing them to death with metalbending and speedy delivery. For Ghost yeah probably he'd go far but Yoda probably be the one to kill him.

24Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Wed May 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

No, it is proven.

Mimic absorbs abilities ablities from any individual. I can't cite a specific source but I remember him aping on someone's (not a mutant)IQ to bolster his own.

Edit for backup: http://marvel.wikia.com/Calvin_Rankin_(Earth-616)

No, in the recent Dark X-Men, it was shown and stated that he can only mimic mutant powers. This is also stated as his power in the bio they provided. Even then, Mimic's bipolar is shown to be an issue for him and trying to Mimic X-man overpowered him. He doesn't do well with powerful people (the Hulk example indicates this as well). Marvel has retconned him since (much like Beyonder), but I use the most current living version of the actual character if not otherwise specified (seems like a sensical thing to do), which is what I was using.

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Dark_x10

Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Dark_x11

I think the funny thing is that we had this discussion on WUMB and everyone said he could only Mimic mutant powers with me saying otherwise (before Dark X-men), now this. Make up your mind you wankers! Laughing

25Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Empty Re: Survival of the fittest sigma round 2 Thu May 27, 2010 11:20 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh dark beast is still around?

Final scoreboard soonish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum