Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 4

4 posters

Choose the victors! CAST ONE VOTE FOR EACH BRACKET!

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 7 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 8 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 6 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 6 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 8 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 7 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap7%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap2%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_lcap7%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 132

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 Empty Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 4 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure where Shiney is this week but I've got your battles prepped & am posting in his place.

Please ensure one vote is cast for each bracket!

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 SOTF_Round4_1-6

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA  - ROUND 4 SOTF_Round4_7-11

Last edited by krpykrwly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow thanks dude I was in bed for the past two days with rain induced flu...still a wee bit sick actually

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crap, I have the poll effed up. scratch

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:Crap, I have the poll effed up. scratch
How so?

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
krpykrwly wrote:Crap, I have the poll effed up. scratch
How so?

It's fixed now. Very Happy

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ahh, hell. I forgot to make my teams. Oh, well. Next time.

...no chance you can add a late contender, huh?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry but I can promise you a new round will begin before the year ends as this version of the game won't drag.

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Shiny. I'll see if I can get my teams assembled again...

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This has been on my mind for a bit, how do you plan on wrapping up the SOTF 5 storyline?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wait and see....

once I am back at full writing strength answers will be found....

can't say anymore than that for now....

This round will stay open till monday due to the delay in them starting

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and here is the results for this round!

1 The Gate of Valour 3200 =
2 The Unyeilding 2900 =
3 The Shepherds 2800 =
4 Agents of Rage 2600 ^6
4 The blades of fate 2600 ^5