Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6

3 posters

who wins?

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 5% [ 6 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 6% [ 7 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 5% [ 6 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 6% [ 7 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap4%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 118

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Empty Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been looking for the ultimate crime
Infinite victims, infinitesimal time
And I'm so, so very guilty for no reason no rhyme
So now I'm just looking and I'm killing some time
Endlessly searching for the ultimate crime

It's not enough to make the nightmares go away
It's not enough to make the tears run dry
And who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men today
It's a city of shadow
It's a city of lies
It's a city of cruelty
It's a city of crime…..

Taylor dayne: Original sin
------------------------------------------------------------
The reaper had destroyed everything. He was so powerful our story was destroyed and the writer had to start again. But he slipped up with me. My name is the night slasher and for some reason I am the only one who remembers the original story.

I am a vigilante just trying to protect my city from the scum and arseholes who try to rape her with their drug deals and their sickening fetishtic antics. But that all ended when I met this guy called Lazer lion who reminds me of someone else who used that name once….

Seems there was a psychopath called Morning star who ripped off the arms of a guy called Keuroac or something and this Lazer lion guy alongside another called wade were tracking this guy down. Lazer lion didn’t know why but he felt he had to bring me into this….

If I knew what was going to happen next I would have told them to piss off….alas I did not and decided to give them a hand….

Interlude….

Young man at his work computer…..

Typing down words…..

“The pieces are falling into place, one final bow before the curtain….the walls of reality tear down around them and they haven’t even noticed yet….but they shall soon….oh so very soon….”

End interlude….

We made our way to the last place our mystery man had been and discovered twenty bodies torn in two. Before we could even react I heard the police all around the three of us with their guns trained on us….

“Night slasher you are under arrest for the deaths of the entire Vanzetti crime family,” said hap harrigan my informant in the police. His face was full of betrayal and disgust. I looked at the bodies for the first time and a chill went down my veins. It was indeed the Vanzetti family. A group I was legally trying to bring down for months….

Someone had set me up to take a fall….someone who didn’t want me around to screw with their plans….

“Job done sir!” said Morningstar finally removing the mask….

“Well done ska….well done,” said the disembodied voice on her radio

“I live to serve sir!” said ska with a grin….

To be continued….
-----------------------------------------------------------
And the story returns with a pandorica opens sized kick in the nads....

Ska mutilated her boyfriend....why? keep reading....

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 SOTF_Round6_1-6

Survival of the Fittest: SIGMA - ROUND 6 SOTF_Round6_7-11

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool, Nightslasher is like Psycho Pirate!
Who's Taylor Dane?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its lyrics from a song that was part of the soundtrack for the otherwise pretty forgettable film version of the shadow from the early 90s...

And yes that is a good comparision hes the last survivor of an aborted story which is kind of funny as he really is a last survivor from an aborted story. You'll find out more about that as it goes on

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this round will end monday and then we'll take a week off to get ready for....well that would be telling....

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what's the status now?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here are the scores!

1 The Gate of Valour 4800 =
2 Agents of Rage 4000 ^4
2 The Unyeilding 4000 =
3 Evil Period. 3800 ^4
3 The Shepherds 3800 =
4 Masters of the Multiverse 3700 ^6
4 The Order of Chronal Defenders 4.0 3700 ^7
5 doctors of fate 3600 =
6 Soldiers of Triumph 3500 ^7
6 the untouchables 3500 ^7
7 The blades of fate 3400 ^8
8 Brotherhood of the sword 3300 ^9
8 Clan of the Protectors 3300 =
9 ARMOR 3200 =
9 Requiem 3200 =
10 Fallen From Grace 3100 ^11
11 The anvils of war 3000 v10
12 Blood Runners 2900 =
12 Drunken Vengeance 2900 =
13 The Stolen 2800 v11

Alas another two teams have fallen....

SUPER BATTLE TEAM 6 2700
Draken Sigils 2500

Next!!!!

Pages of power returns (for one week only!) to its web comic roots as we find out why Shiny has become a psychopath and why Ska has been acting weird as well!!!!

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What happened here?? Where the hell is Shiny??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum