Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flash

+8
Batman25JM
Off_White_Lantern
Fresh03
Foreigner_Man
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
ChrisToPhenom
Paroxysm
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Flash Empty The Flash Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

THR reports that Warner chairman and CEO Barry Meyer says the studio is nearing a green light for The Flash. Which means that there is a script in hand, likely by Dan Mazeau, who was writing the film as of October of last year. Geoff Johns was consulting at that time, too, but that’s all we know.

Read more: Comic Books: WB Nearing Green Light for The Flash; Wonder Woman and Aquaman Still in Development; Green Lantern Animated Series on Cartoon Network | /Film http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/27/comic-books-wb-nearing-green-light-for-the-flash-wonder-woman-and-aquaman-still-in-development-green-lantern-animated-series-on-cartoon-network/#ixzz0pFXj78fR

That's great. Now who should play Flash?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

2The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, I forgot all about The Flash...

3The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Fri May 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Paroxysm wrote:That's great. Now who should play Flash?

Ryan Reynolds!! Oh wait..

4The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Fri May 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nathon Fillion and Hugo Weaving as the villian.

And no, this never gets old for me.

5The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I'm expecting to get this shot down, but right now I kinda want to see either Bradley Cooper or Neil Patrick Harris to play the Flash.
The Flash Flash-rossThe Flash Bradley_cooper_ateamThe Flash Neil-patrick-harris-as-barney-stinson

Or maybe Adam Brody, who was originally gonna play the Flash in JL:Mortal..
The Flash Adam-Brody10

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Paroxysm wrote:That's great. Now who should play Flash?

Ryan Reynolds!! Oh wait..
Ha! I thought that too. Laughing

6The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sat May 29, 2010 2:32 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I'm fully behind Bradley Cooper or NPH as Barry, especially Cooper, he's been up for so many super hero roles, I'd love to see him actually land one. He's got just the right amount of smartass to play Barry.

7The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sun May 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

How about they do some real casting and DISCOVER someone? JJ Abrams does it with everything he makes and everything he makes rocks. Its easier to create a character if nobody knows who the actor is and doesnt already associate them with another role. The greatest movies take indie or unknown actors and make them stars not going out and getting a mismatched group of current whos whos to name drop on the ads.

8The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sun May 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be more than fine with Bradley Cooper as the Flash. I'd be THRILLED with NPH as the Flash. IMO, he'd be perfect.

9The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Nathon Fillion and Hugo Weaving as the villian.

yes please.

10The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love Neil Patrick Harris for the Flash. Especially since he did the voice for the Flash in New Frontier. He's also done the voice for Spider-Man in that MTV animated show. He's doing Nightwing in the Red Hood animated movie and he was the Music Miestro in Batman: Brave and the Bold. I think he's got some cred to play the part.

11The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Mon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Nathon Fillion and Hugo Weaving as the villian.

Well, I'm glad that there's someone for which it doesn't get old. tongue

jaydee74 wrote:I would love Neil Patrick Harris for the Flash. Especially since he did the voice for the Flash in New Frontier. He's also done the voice for Spider-Man in that MTV animated show. He's doing Nightwing in the Red Hood animated movie and he was the Music Miestro in Batman: Brave and the Bold. I think he's got some cred to play the part.

He was one of the only highlights for me in the New Frontier movie. He was great as Flash. I think he'd make a perfect live action Barry Allen.

He was great as Spider-Man, and I can't wait to see/hear him as Nightwing.

12The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Flash officially a go.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1096138p1.html

13The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Finally.

I want NPH to play him SOOOOOOOOOo badly.

14The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I want NPH to play him SOOOOOOOOOo badly.

Hm I could see him as Wally West but not sure about Barry Allen...

15The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I want NPH to play him SOOOOOOOOOo badly.

Hm I could see him as Wally West but not sure about Barry Allen...

I'm the other way around. I can see him as Barry more than as Wally.

16The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Interesting haha.

17The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Who should be the villain of the film? I'm guessing Zoom (they'll probably include the murder of Barry's parents as well..), since he's the most obvious choice. I myself don't want Zoom. What about you guys? And who should play them?

18The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it'll probably be Professor Zoom (Thawne) as the main villain too, but with some Rogues action too. The Rogues however will probably play a bigger role in potential sequels.

19The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be fine with Professor Zoom. I like him quite a bit. Though, my favorite Flash villain is Captain Cold. I LOVE it if they went with him.

20The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I wonder how they'll do the whole time travel angle with Professor Zoom. I mean it is Flash so I'm assuming there will be some time travel stuff in the film.

21The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I kinda think they should wait and do time travel in the sequel (assuming there is one). I think it'd mean more if the Flash was already an established hero when someone comes from the future and talks of his legacy.

22The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very true. That seems like the best way to go because an origin film has to establish who the hero is, throwing in time travel could just confuse things from the get go. They should probably wait to put Professor Zoom in then...

23The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trickster would make the most sense. Of course, having more than one would make a lot of sense too. Being that he's the Flash, one that is so fast as to take on more than one assailant at any given moment. Emphasis on given. Could be really fun. Hope they just stick to the fun that is Flash and nothing too damn serious, you know? I have a feeling, with Barry being the Flash that they'll most likely use first, that they'll get too deep into his mother being murdered by his father, which Rebirth was just about and they'll squeeze that into the script because it is fresh in the heads of everyone, etc. I just would rather it be kept low-key or something. IDK. I'd honestly want it to be the first superhero flick to finally tap into legacy of a mantle. Which, The Flash is one of the oldest that is still going strong. Just beats out GL's.

24The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Darn, seems I'm right. Still can be really fun. I just wanted a Flash that wasn't a "cop" like every other superhero out there. Sigh.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=18943

25The Flash Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Barry Allen? Johnathan Rhys-Meyers Not a rumor, just trying to find a good match for the character.
The Flash Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers_1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum