Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flash

+8
Batman25JM
Off_White_Lantern
Fresh03
Foreigner_Man
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
ChrisToPhenom
Paroxysm
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still think that Neil Patrick Harris would make a perfect Barry Allen.

Oh, and as a fair warning I won't shut up about this until Barry is officially cast.

27The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NPH is made of fantastic, but the guy's age is...too aged.

Well, I guess he's not that old, but he just doesn't seem right for the part, to me.

28The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think he'd be perfect. I know he's almost 37, but honestly, I don't think he looks that old.

29The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know, I'd LOVE it if they had Jay Garrick in the movie as a supporting character.

If they did who do you guys think could play him?

30The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, yes! I really hope they tap into legacy with this film. Oddly, only Watchmen vaguely has done that, but DC in general has the richest legacies of any comic universe.

Um...Jay Garrick...John Wesley Shipp. He was Flash in the tv series, but, oddly, really looks the part. He's old enough to have that distinguished look, but also young enough to be Garrick's look despite his actual age.
The Flash - Page 2 John-wesley-shipp1

31The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^He really does have a Jay Garrick look. I'd be for him being cast.

32The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Neil Patrick Harris would be pretty cool.

33The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

34The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed most of these castings.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=14530
Not sure about Frewer as Cold. Nor Reilly as Boomerang. Hamill as Trickster wouldn't fly, I don't think. They'd want someone new for the part.

35The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I enjoyed most of these castings.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=14530
Not sure about Frewer as Cold. Nor Reilly as Boomerang. Hamill as Trickster wouldn't fly, I don't think. They'd want someone new for the part.

I can't speak of Ryan Kwanten as Barry. I don't think he looks Barry-ish in the picture they used. I did a quick search, and I've never seen him in anything. I'm still championing Neil Patrick Harris. Plus, he's only 3 years older than Kwanten.

I like the idea of Jordanna Brewster as Iris. She's very pretty, and I like her quite a bit.

Robert Carlyle as Mirror Master would be kinda cool. I think he'd do a good job.

Thomas Jane as Heatwave could work. I think he'd be great for the intensity of a pyromaniac.

David Tennant as Weather Wizard would be okay I think. I don't see anything inherently wrong with it.

I love Matt Frewer, but I do NOT think he is right for Captain Cold.

John C. Reilly as Captain Boomerang - No, just NO!!!

In theory I'd love Mark Hamill as the Trickster. I really don't think age would matter, and his voice is perfect. However, I really don't want to see the Trickster in the movie that much. I think it would seem too much like a Joker ripoff to the general audience. And if they did do him in the movie I think a darker more realistic Trickster would be the way to go. I'm not saying Dark Knight realistic, but not quite as goofy as in the comics. If they went darker I don't think Hamill is the way to go. I've seen clips of him from the old Flash show, and he was goofy in that.

Finally, Professor Zoom. First of all, Hunter Zolomon is Zoom, not Professor Zoom. Zoom is a Wally West villain, not a Barry Allen villain. If they go with a Zoom, I want Professor Zoom otherwise known as Eobard Thawne. Sorry about all that, but it bugs the HELL out of me when people mix them up. Oh, and I don't know who should play Thawne.

36The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Flash officially a go.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1096138p1.html

Looks like the restructuring of DC's decision makers is finally moving these properties in the right direction. I think this is a very good sign Very Happy

37The Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flash Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Flash officially a go.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1096138p1.html

Looks like the restructuring of DC's decision makers is finally moving these properties in the right direction. I think this is a very good sign Very Happy

Yessir, bout damn time. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum