Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flash Forward.

+23
Kelson
Denim
boberthavok
ChrisToPhenom
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
MillionDollarGeek
AlienIncognito
Jherek
Thundermatts
The_Donster
TENIME_art
Hannibal king
Administrator
shining knight
jaydee74
Rath99
Debaser77
jester
Batman25JM
Steel Rose
BlueMaxx
Chi-Town Spidey
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Flash Forward. Empty Flash Forward. Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone seen this? I really liked it!! It's good.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

2Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DVR. It's a two-parter, ya? One tomorrow?

3Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

I thought it was really good. It can go many different ways so we'll see how it goes.
I liked the Oceanic sign in the backround, the bastards are apparently still in business.

4Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really really liked this. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

I don't know how this will last for multiple seasons. Unless they uncover what caused it and that leads to some major conspiracies or something. Or maybe they'll have another flash forward at the end of the season.

I'm very curious to see who was at the stadium. I know you couldn't really tell and it was probably just an extra, but it looked like Lloyd Simcoe (the guy Olivia ends up with) to me. If it was him it'd explain why it took him so long to get to the hospital.

It was cool to see Seth MacFarlane. I hope we see more of him.

I found it weird that Lee Thompson Young's character's name was Al Gough. That is the name of one of the guys who developed Smallville/an executive producer on the show for 7 years and Young played Cyborg on the show. It's just a weird little thing I noticed.

I really hope this show lasts. They damn well better not cancel it before we find out what happened.

5Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just got done with ep 2. I am liking the mystery so far.

6Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:43 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I watched the premiere this morning. I really love this premise and I hope it gets carried through well throughout the season. Seth McFarlane was a cool cameo, if not a bit distracting.

7Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm enjoying this show. I think it will fill the void of Lost after this year. It's going to be similar in that I see the mystery evolving into something bigger than we think. It's going to be an addicting show.

8Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very cool show. Although, I wonder what's going to happen when they get to the date everyone is flashing to.

9Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

D. Gibbons is a bad man.

10Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really REALLY enjoying this show.

The more I see the more obvious it is that Charlie is going to be special and very important.

11Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Re watching the only problem I have is way to much whiny drama. More mystery less whining.

12Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well oddly for an american import we got it at the same time as you so we are watching it at the same time.

Pretty good so far

13Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Watched the first two episodes so far and don't really have an opinion about it yet. Like others said, not a fan of the whiny drama aspect. The comparisons to Lost way before it aired only did bad for the show at the moment.

Creator David S. Goyer is known for his connection to comic books, so I wasn't surprised to see the name "D. Gibbons" featured here. In the pilot the young black agent was named Alfred Gough (one of the co-creators of Smallville).

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

14Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Watched the first two episodes so far and don't really have an opinion about it yet. Like others said, not a fan of the whiny drama aspect. The comparisons to Lost way before it aired only did bad for the show at the moment.

Creator David S. Goyer is known for his connection to comic books, so I wasn't surprised to see the name "D. Gibbons" featured here. In the pilot the young black agent was named Alfred Gough (one of the co-creators of Smallville).

Also, Lee Thompson Young, the guy who played the agent, played Cyborg in Smallville.

15Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Batman25JM wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Watched the first two episodes so far and don't really have an opinion about it yet. Like others said, not a fan of the whiny drama aspect. The comparisons to Lost way before it aired only did bad for the show at the moment.

Also, Lee Thompson Young, the guy who played the agent, played Cyborg in Smallville.

That's why the guy looked so familiar to me, he was in Smallville. Thanks Batman

16Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

That's why the guy looked so familiar to me, he was in Smallville. Thanks Batman

No problem. Wink

17Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:40 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just caught up - I love it!

18Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The new episode was really good. I'm just loving this show.

I'm under the assumption that Aaron's daughter lost her legs or something and that's why it was her DNA in the casket. He said that when she came back she only weighed like 30 some pounds. That would explain it.

19Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

A Whole ep to find out about the one guys daughter and some old man's con and clue. They have a good idea but, I don't think the writers are doing a good job presenting it.

20Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:28 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did anyone catch that the FBI Agent?

Flash Forward. 340x_sethflashforward

Seth Macfarlane

21Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, I think everyone did Spidey :P Given that Seth was on Enterprise and Brannon Brago executive produced that, I wasn't surprised to see him there. I'm only 1 episode in, but where did everyone get that it was a 2 part pilot? They showed it once on Thursday and repeat it on Fridays in my area. Let me know if I missed something.

22Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man this show keeps getting better and better. This episode was kinda slow but still interesting to see.

23Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Four episodes in, and I already care about most of the characters. That's the mark of a really good show. Looking forward to Dominic Monaghan next week.

24Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched the first episode today. Pretty intriguing. Can't wait to find out who that nonchalant acting guy in the stadium was all about. Plus, the whole April 29th, 10:00pm time-frame thingy.

Anyone find the babysitter's choice of rooms a little sick? I mean, the living room? The room that is visible from the top of the stairs, top of the stairs right across from the open door of the little girls room she was watching. Just saying. And not forgetingt the weirdness of the guy.

Gonna record tonights and try and catch up with them tomorrow.

25Flash Forward. Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last nights episode was awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum