Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flash Forward.

+23
Kelson
Denim
boberthavok
ChrisToPhenom
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
MillionDollarGeek
AlienIncognito
Jherek
Thundermatts
The_Donster
TENIME_art
Hannibal king
Administrator
shining knight
jaydee74
Rath99
Debaser77
jester
Batman25JM
Steel Rose
BlueMaxx
Chi-Town Spidey
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Off_White_Lantern wrote:This show still on lol. Read in Entertainment that this will be the only season of this show. .

I can't say I'm too upset about this. The show's okay but I haven't been chomping at the bit to catch up. I watched the 2-hour premiere of the second half of the season, and it was a-ight, but the long hiatus has really hurt it IMO. I'll stick with it to see how it ends, though.

102Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Spazzy wrote:I have really.. REALLY lost interest in this show. I can't stand Joseph Fiennes.. he is driving me crazy.

Joseph Fiennes on Flash Forward reminds me a little bit of Nestor Carbinell on Lost, for some reason.

103Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He is nothing like my beloved Nestor!!!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

104Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know, I actually like Joseph Fiennes. After Simon and Demetri, Mark is my favorite character.

The latest episode: Queen Sacrifice was okay. I kinda enjoyed it.

Spoiler:

Oh, and Seth MacFarlane was back!!!

105Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I forgot he was in it. Heh.

I just watched the two-hour premiere. The first half was just what the 2 minute recap was all about. Rolling Eyes

It did get a little better with the reveals the second half. I'll catch up this weekend, if I remember. I like the show, just didn't fully keep me focused on this return episode. Maybe it'll change with the other 3?

106Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So should I stick with it?

107Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ If you dig the concept. Pretty sure they're ending it with this season. With all the blunt reveals, it really seems like it is coming to end.

108Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I guess I need to catch up

109Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm in the same boat. I behind 3 episodes. DVR'ed them, like it seems everyone who is still vaguely interested did. Heh.

110Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sh-t. What a good episode. I was at lost of breath.

111Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm still woefully behind and not in any hurry to catch up.

112Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri May 07, 2010 2:36 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Just watched the last couple of episodes. I'm still loving this show. I know it doesn't look good but I hope by some miracle they'll make it to next season.

113Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 15, 2010 8:00 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Battlestar Galactica's James Callis (Dr. Gaius Baltar) is excellent on this show-anyone else agrees?

114Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Battlestar Galactica's James Callis (Dr. Gaius Baltar) is excellent on this show-anyone else agrees?

He's on the show now? I had no idea. I'm about 5 or so episodes behind. I recorded them, but I haven't had a chance to watch them yet. Now I absolutely have to watch them. James Callis was my absolute favorite part of BSG.

115Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh well. Easy come. Easy go. I have the last episodes on DVR to watch.

116Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Yep now "officially" canned even though everyone knew it was done months ago. With all the advertising and hype this has to be one of the more monumental failures in recent memory. Ok not Bionic Woman level failure but pretty bad.

117Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally caught up on the last four episodes. I enjoyed them. James Callis is awesome!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm going to miss this show. I like it a lot. Is it fantastic? No. Is it entertaining? IMO, yes.

I know this show was billed as the new Lost, and while it didn't quite give us the character development, but I do think it's been better as answering things. It seemed to answer things more satisfactorily, or at least quicker than Lost has.

118Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed May 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Battlestar Galactica's James Callis (Dr. Gaius Baltar) is excellent on this show-anyone else agrees?

yeah "I HATE Pickles!, I HATE Lettuce!, I HATE Onions!....I like tomatoes!

119Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:

yeah "I HATE Pickles!, I HATE Lettuce!, I HATE Onions!....I like tomatoes!

Laughing

I loved that. He's just plain awesome.

120Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 22, 2010 1:01 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Because I was loaded, okay?!

121Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Finally caught up on the last four episodes. I enjoyed them. James Callis is awesome!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm going to miss this show. I like it a lot. Is it fantastic? No. Is it entertaining? IMO, yes.

I know this show was billed as the new Lost, and while it didn't quite give us the character development, but I do think it's been better as answering things. It seemed to answer things more satisfactorily, or at least quicker than Lost has.

Nothing wrong with enjoying this show. Most people were let down when they were expecting Losts replacement and got something totally different. I watched the first three episodes and thought they were okay.

The main problems with the show were that the mysteries and symbolism were added to resemble Lost or Alias but came across as artificial and trying too hard. Plus nobody liked the Sonya Walger cheating FF at all and since it was a big part of the story it became a sore spot to the entire show. And finally the pace of the show was terribly slow. Even after the hiatus to correct the problems they never really seemed to get why nobody was watching and didnt correct them enough.

122Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been avoiding this thread because we're a bit behind you over here so didn't want to stumble across spoilers. The thing I think that's aggravated me the most with the show is continual minor plot holes (I also think the writing and acting haven't been up to scratch either but that's another thing).

This may have been already talked about here but in the episode I saw yesterday something happened that I found really annoying and it's just a simple thing so I don't know if I'm being anal or not letting something like this get to me. In the episode they got a call at the FBI from the LAPD that Benford's missing gun had been used in a murder at a homeless shelter. They get to the shelter and are re-enacting the murder and I'm waiting for the gun which must have been left at the scene and...nothing. Huh? What? So the LAPD figured out from the victim and the bullets that Benford's gun was used in the murder? Well that's just bullshit. Sure, they could say the same type of gun as Benford's was used in the murder but to say it's Benford's is just crap.

Is it wrong to be annoyed by this? Especially in this tv world of CSI, etc where there's such a focus on forensics you'd think you wouldn't cut a corner like this. I'm all for suspending my disbelief for the fantasy elements but when it comes to mundane stuff is it so hard to get it right?

I just kind of feel that this represents some of the lazy writing on the show.

123Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 22, 2010 8:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I know, I have 7 episodes on my dvr, plus the finale coming up. I'll try and watch all of them so I can finish up the series when the last episode airs.

124Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat May 29, 2010 10:06 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Decent season of this show-too bad it'll probably leave us with a cliff-hanger since another season is unlikely. Oh, well...

125Flash Forward. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun May 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really depressed now. I've grown to really like this show.

I highly enjoyed the finale. I was hoping that they'd wrap up the season and not leave a cliffhanger since it was announced quite a while ago that ABC wasn't renewing the series. The cliffhanger we got was good, but it sucks that it won't be answered.

I loved the second blackout, when we saw the visions. The music was awesome. I watched that part of the episode 5 times. I really need to check out Band of Horses. I loved the song of theirs that was used for the season 4 finale of Psych (I Go To The Barn Because I Like The was the song) and then there song here (The Funeral).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum