Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flash Forward.

+23
Kelson
Denim
boberthavok
ChrisToPhenom
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
MillionDollarGeek
AlienIncognito
Jherek
Thundermatts
The_Donster
TENIME_art
Hannibal king
Administrator
shining knight
jaydee74
Rath99
Debaser77
jester
Batman25JM
Steel Rose
BlueMaxx
Chi-Town Spidey
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait for the two-hour premiere this Thursday. "We're gonna have another blackout" Win.

77Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll stick with it. But I have a bad feeling about the show's continuation.

I'm still strong about V's return, though.

78Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know. I've lost some interest in both V and Flash Forward. The huge break kinda made them lose steam for me. I'll still watch and hopefully I'll get back into them.

79Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Kelson

Kelson
Cadet
Cadet

I'm hoping that they can turn this show around. I really liked the pilot and thought it showed a lot of potential, but it's just been squandered during the first half of the season.

I've been trying to decide whether to watch the clip show after Lost tomorrow. It may be worth it just for the reminder of all the key details.

http://speedforce.org/

80Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*bump* for tonight's 2-hour premiere.

81Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Kelson

Kelson
Cadet
Cadet

Well, the second-half season premiere was a big improvement over the last few episodes, with only one "you idiot!" moment. (To avoid spoilers, I'll just say, penicillin.) Here's hoping they can keep it going.

http://speedforce.org/

82Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

My enthusiasm for this show cooled considerably as the first half of the season went on, and the long wait hasn't helped...I've got last night's episode recorded, and I'll give it a shot to see if I'll stick with the show.

83Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I DVR'd it as well. I'm going to watch it this weekend. I'm actually more excited to watch it now since it's been off for awhile.

84Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The 2-hour premiere was good in my opinion-the first hour was the best though.

85Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just watched the premiere. I had greatly lost interest in the show, but honestly, the premiere kind of got me interested again. I'm definitely going to stick around for now.

Spoiler:

86Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Batman25JM wrote:I just watched the premiere. I had greatly lost interest in the show, but honestly, the premiere kind of got me interested again. I'm definitely going to stick around for now.

Spoiler:

That guy is a douchebag in real life. Probably why he plays a good villian.

Still love Flash Forward by the way.

87Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I just watched the premiere. I had greatly lost interest in the show, but honestly, the premiere kind of got me interested again. I'm definitely going to stick around for now.

Spoiler:

That guy is a douchebag in real life. Probably why he plays a good villian.

Still love Flash Forward by the way.

What makes him a douche bag?

88Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Some fans were asking for an autograph and he said "Sure." Then he takes the picture of whatever he was going to sign like he's going to sign it then throws it on the ground and keeps on walking.

89Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. no he didn't. Actors are literally coached on their public persona. I assure you that didn't happen.

90Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also: I don't even know who Simon is (I gave up on the show half way through the boring ass pilot) so my like for whoever isn't making me say that. Reality is. Who is even on the show? Voldemorts brother right? And that asian dude. And Charlie from Lost? Isn't he on it? He wasn;t on the first half of the first episode, so maybe I'm making that up.

91Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:also: I don't even know who Simon is (I gave up on the show half way through the boring ass pilot) so my like for whoever isn't making me say that. Reality is. Who is even on the show? Voldemorts brother right? And that asian dude. And Charlie from Lost? Isn't he on it? He wasn;t on the first half of the first episode, so maybe I'm making that up.

Yes, Dominic Monaghan (Charlie from Lost) is on the show, and he's the one who plays Simon.

92Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Psht, that dude is made of awesome.

93Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I really like him.

94Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The last episode wasn't half bad. The stuff with Mike and Tracy being kidnapped could be see coming a mile away, but I still enjoyed it. I actually really liked the fight between Mike and Aaron. For some reason having Black Betty playing over it made it 10 times cooler for me.

95Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

This show still on lol. Read in Entertainment that this will be the only season of this show. Funny too since the producers and writers were confident enough in the material that they were talking about their 5 year plan before the first episode had aired.

I guess all the publicity in the world doesnt make up for lack of a script and beleivable acting.

The one positive is Sonya Walger. That chick is great in everything I have seen her in. Too bad she didnt land on V instead of Flash Forward.

96Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Aw, didn't know that. Course, to be honest, they're still on my DVR. *crooked guilt-grin*

And yea, Sonya Walger instead of Elizabeth Mitchell on V would've been good. I'm still not feeling her character...or maybe her acting. She was the only character on Lost that I didn't care for. Even characters that were given a name right before they were killed were more interesting to me than her. Damned Juliet.

Kinda thought when the show started that the show's premise was being stretched as it was, and could only sustain itself via one season. Laughing

97Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was very much interested in Juliet

's boobies.

98Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:This show still on lol. Read in Entertainment that this will be the only season of this show. Funny too since the producers and writers were confident enough in the material that they were talking about their 5 year plan before the first episode had aired.

I guess all the publicity in the world doesnt make up for lack of a script and beleivable acting.

The one positive is Sonya Walger. That chick is great in everything I have seen her in. Too bad she didnt land on V instead of Flash Forward.

I have mixed feelings about this being the only season. While the show isn't great, I do enjoy it. The premise did seem like it'd make it hard to have a long run though. I hope that we get an interview with the producers on the DVD (or online somewhere) detailing what the 5 year plan was. I'd like to know.

In all honesty, I don't really care for Sonya Walger on FlashForward. Olivia is probably my least favorite character.

99Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Only season????? Although I agree it would be difficult to drag it on 5 years I still would have liked to see this last a couple of years with a conclusion. I'm really bummed now.

100Flash Forward. - Page 4 Empty Re: Flash Forward. Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have really.. REALLY lost interest in this show. I can't stand Joseph Fiennes.. he is driving me crazy.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum