Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 random facts about yourself.

+46
Rath99
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
G_Zatara
riv1
Spazzy
WonderWoman2.0
UltimateUltimacy
goatt
MikeSabian
Paroxysm
kreepfan
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
ChrisToPhenom
tstrike99
Demonweasel
Batman25JM
superdoug
Captain Painway
vikoros
melvinlikechris
comicgeekelly
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
C's Lady
potatojoe
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Lee
Debaser77
Silent K
Sandman
Heytherejeffro
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
Gandicles
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
deadbolt85
Ska
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
kidspider2099
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

8115 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MikeSabian wrote:1. I’ve played drums for 8 years, and have played in a bunch of projects, including high school Jazz bands (at one point holding down 5 gigs with 5 different schools from my borough), drumming for a former BBC Jazz Musician of the Year, guest-playing with my friend’s metal band, the house band in several musicals, a Beatles Tribute band, an Indie-Latin fusion band (who so nearly got signed), African Drum Circles, an Indonesian Gamelan Orchestra at the London Royal Festival Hall, and am currently playing for an RnB singer.

2. I was voted “Best Musician” in my high school year book (and was voted second “Most Sarcastic”)

3. I’ve only ever bothered dressing up for Halloween twice, once at the age of 8, where I went as Jim Carey’s Riddler, and when I was 17, when 3 friends & I went as Reservoir Dogs.

4. I’m a huge film geek & music geek.

5. I work in a cinema, and each branch of the cinema chain has a 5-a-side football (Soccer) team. This year I’m getting the team to get the names & numbers on our shirts to be film references, mine being “IL CATTIVO” and “66” (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, 1966)

6. I went to University to study Creative Writing, hoping to become a travel writer or a writer for comics (though I wrote everything from children’s books to cookbooks, via poetry, sports journalism, screenplays, and essays on Religion & Ornithology) Despite my productivity, it ended up being one of the most depressing experiences of my life and I quit after a few months. I still write, but want to be a filmmaker.

7. My name in Wookiee is Scahorwo

8. I am hugely interested in Ice Hockey, Street Hockey & Baseball, but am in the wrong country.

I’ll come back to this later....

so your an american trapped in a british person's body

8215 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

******continued

16) I am one of those people who can be in a situation, or hear something that will make me think of a song. Like today for example, a woman named Sheila called, and when I was off the phone with her, I randomly started singing "Oh, Oh, Sheila".
17) I have been accused of being a Cleveland Cavaliers fan many times because I used all 4 of my initials and it spells out CAVS.
18) I love chick flicks and "teeny bopper" movies. Yes, that includes High School Musical! Don't judge me! LOL
19) I dream of writing a hit song.
20) I get so tired of them being the same all the time that I constantly want to rearrange my furniture and color my hair.
21) I doodle a lot when I am talking on the phone for a long period of time or in a class. It's always stars, tornados, or goofy words, because I cannot draw.
22) When I was younger, I thought the Save the Children campaign was so amazing, and I used to make all kinds of lists of all the ideas that I had to help them.
23) I would love to see JK Rowling write a whole series on the life of Lord Voldemort.
24) In 2004, I won a 2004 Nissan Maxima from one of the credit card companies I was using at the time. I had to sell it in 2006 because I got really sick in 2005 and had no insurance so I had to file bankruptcy.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

8315 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1. I don't have bones. My body is supported by rebar.
5. I learned how to read with the Super Mario Bros. manual
7. I'm a decent mimic
9. I'm modest about my mimicry skills
10. I am not some fake ass Gavin
12 1/2. I use to be a picky eater.
15. I can't count

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

8415 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

17. I drink the fuck out of these.

15 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 34487

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

8515 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

2. I played hockey at the collegiate level and was a goalie. I play forward during pick-up games though.

Wade. So, uh...do me.

ANYWAY.

...I honestly can't think of 15 things any of you people would want to read so I'll save it for another time. Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

8615 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

im gonna read everyones!!!

shit i got to think of some

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

8715 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To add to my list...

I rarely ever read instructions I just look at the picture on the box.

8815 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. On the day I was born The nurses all gathered 'round
and they gazed in wide wonder At the joy they had found.

2. The head nurse could tell right away that i was bad to the bone.

3. I broke a thousand hearts Before I met my wife.

4. If we ever get divorced, i'll break a thousand more before i'm through.

5. I make rich women beg.

6. I make poor women steal.

7. I make old women blush.

8. I make young girls squeal.

9. When I walk the streets Kings and Queens step aside.

10. Even though i'm married, i'm so good every woman I meet They all stay satisfied.

11. I'm bad to the bone.

12. I'm bad to the bone.

13. I'm bad to the bone.

14. I'm bad to the bone.

And, because it bears repeating...

15. I'm bad to the bone.

8915 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

riv1
8. I make young girls squeal.

I think that's illegal.

Also... I'm not sure why, but that's one of my all-time least favorite songs. Perhaps it's just jealousy though, since I can't trill (not sure if that's the right word) my "b's" as fast as he can.

Heh... that sounded dirty.

9015 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's a song?!?!?!

9115 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah

9215 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Huh. And here i was just giving you the facts, ma'am.

9315 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1 - I work in Public Health
2 - I investigate diseases.. Like Batman investigates crime! only Syphilis is involved.
3 - I am obsessed with Catwoman tongue
4 - I hate spit. hate it.. I can deal with blood, vomit, guts, broken bones.. all sorts of nasty things.. but spit in front of me, or drool.. i just cant handle that. I dont know why. I love make outs.. but its.. just weird.
5 - I sing and dance in the car on long trips. If I catch someone staring, I wave, sing and dance to them till I either pass them or they pass me.
6 - I love boxing/kickboxing. I'm pretty good at both, I just never do them anymore.
7 - I would be a Red Lantern.
8 - I am a certified counselor.
9 - I desperately want a couple of Sphinx's. I already have their names picked out.
10 - One day I will have a doctorate.
11 - I like to dance in my underoos at home when I am by myself.
12 - I am so behind in comics that it makes me depressed
13 - I feel like I have all this pressure on me from family and friends
14 - I still have self esteem problems
15 - I'm terrified I wont be able to find a job in a year.

9415 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:1 - I work in Public Health
2 - I investigate diseases.. Like Batman investigates crime! only Syphilis is involved.
3 - I am obsessed with Catwoman tongue
4 - I hate spit. hate it.. I can deal with blood, vomit, guts, broken bones.. all sorts of nasty things.. but spit in front of me, or drool.. i just cant handle that. I dont know why. I love make outs.. but its.. just weird.
5 - I sing and dance in the car on long trips. If I catch someone staring, I wave, sing and dance to them till I either pass them or they pass me.
6 - I love boxing/kickboxing. I'm pretty good at both, I just never do them anymore.
7 - I would be a Red Lantern.
8 - I am a certified counselor.
9 - I desperately want a couple of Sphinx's. I already have their names picked out.
10 - One day I will have a doctorate.
11 - I like to dance in my underoos at home when I am by myself.
12 - I am so behind in comics that it makes me depressed
13 - I feel like I have all this pressure on me from family and friends
14 - I still have self esteem problems
15 - I'm terrified I wont be able to find a job in a year.

note to self never piss of spazzy cause she can kick my ass.

9515 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wink

I could have been in drill team bc I can kick so high, or the boys baseball team as a pitcher

9615 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote: Wink

I could have been in drill team bc I can kick so high, or the boys baseball team as a pitcher

or a Rockette.

9715 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh yes

9815 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:2 - I investigate diseases.. Like Batman investigates crime! only Syphilis is involved.

This made me laugh my ass off!

Spazzy wrote:

I agree with this one, and phlegm. There's a reason that I REFUSED to become a respiratory tech. Even though intubating people looks cool the analyzing sputum... yep I'm out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

9915 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Arg, yes sputum... freakin gross

10015 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy

This made me laugh my ass off!

15 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 027-laughedassoff

10115 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I've held a Grammy, and MTV Moon man, and an American Music Award at the same time.
2. Geoff Johns was one of the first 10 people to follow me on twitter once I joined.
3. I'm a theater major.
4. Gwen Stefani gave me a hug after I beat her at Knockout Kings 2K2.
5. Got drunk with Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan at Mardi Gras 2004
6. When my collie died, I had him created, and took some of his mane. If the house were to burn down, it would be in the top 3 things to get.
7. Kyle Rayner is my favorite GL
8. I've been engaged once, years ago, since then my thoughts on marriage sort of have been "meh".
9. I love owls.
10. I used to work at a medical university before my division was cut.
11. I have a scar on my right eyebrow I got when was dropped (yea yea, it's funny).
12. I've never met Stan Lee.
13. If I could name 5 things that inspired me the most in my life it would be Dracula by Bram Stoker, The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and now Brandon Sanderson, Power Rangers, Clash of the Titans, and the Simpsons.
14. I will never live in Los Angeles again unless I HAVE to, ie effin great job.
15. My top three favorite movies are The Dark Knight, The Empire Strikes Back, and Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

10215 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.
2. I've got a Kyle Rayner based silver ring from a silver company in Mexico.
3. I fully believe that Slytherlins are victims of bad PR and self-fufilling prophecies.
4. I enjoy ICarly most of the time.
5. I love shows about real live murders and murderers.
6. I hate eating popcorn.
7. My first fanboy crush was She-Hulk.
8. I dream of making a new Batman cartoon or LA series that's based on the brilliant template that Spectacular Spiderman utilized.
9. I want to go to Mexico City sometime since my best friend says she'll give me free room and food at her home.
10. I wish that they would make more Canadian superheroes at DC and Marvel that may become very popular.
11. My hopes in my twilight years i'll become a mixture of George Clooney (Charisma and onscreen charm) and Scrooge McDuck (Having adventures with my grandnephews and service staff.
12. I'm very fond of Tim Curry.
13. I respect UK child actors better then US child stars since I heard they're "Children first, Stars second".
14. I'm growing sideburns.
15. The Adam West Batman series will always be a good memory to me because he alone got me hooked on Batman.

10315 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.

If that's true then sign me up as a witch too. I have a HUGE strawberry mark on my shoulder.

10415 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.
2. I've got a Kyle Rayner based silver ring from a silver company in Mexico.
3. I fully believe that Slytherlins are victims of bad PR and self-fufilling prophecies.
4. I enjoy ICarly most of the time.
5. I love shows about real live murders and murderers.
6. I hate eating popcorn.
7. My first fanboy crush was She-Hulk.
8. I dream of making a new Batman cartoon or LA series that's based on the brilliant template that Spectacular Spiderman utilized.
9. I want to go to Mexico City sometime since my best friend says she'll give me free room and food at her home.
10. I wish that they would make more Canadian superheroes at DC and Marvel that may become very popular.
11. My hopes in my twilight years i'll become a mixture of George Clooney (Charisma and onscreen charm) and Scrooge McDuck (Having adventures with my grandnephews and service staff.
12. I'm very fond of Tim Curry.
13. I respect UK child actors better then US child stars since I heard they're "Children first, Stars second".
14. I'm growing sideburns.
15. The Adam West Batman series will always be a good memory to me because he alone got me hooked on Batman.

Me too we should a burns off.

10515 random facts about yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I DARE someone to grow Starburns!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum