Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you for being a friend

+6
Joshua
Batman25JM
(._Y_.)
Heytherejeffro
melvinlikechris
Gojiratoho
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you for being a friend Empty Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rue McClanahan passes away.

Just glancing at the numbers here, but does this mean we're going to lose Betty White in 2011?

Also, I guess this means the trifecta of celebrity death has reset.

Dio - Coleman - Hopper

McClanaha - ?? - ??

2Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we also lost Pete Steele and Paul Grey

trifecta complete?

3Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The slutty Golden Girl is dead...
Now what am I going to do?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think Dio is part of the trifecta of Coleman and Hopper. I think it's Coleman, Hopper and McClanahan. Dio was part of a ROCK trifecta Steele and Grey like MLC said.

5Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:we also lost Pete Steele and Paul Grey

trifecta complete?

Only celebrities count Laughing

Also I forgot about Frazetta.

6Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:The slutty Golden Girl is dead...
Now what am I going to do?

Vaseline and a hair dryer?

7Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This sucks. I loved her. Golden Girls is one of my favorite shows of all time.

RIP Rue, RIP.

Gojiratoho wrote:
Just glancing at the numbers here, but does this mean we're going to lose Betty White in 2011?

That was my first thought when I heard the news.

8Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Betty White won.

9Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Gojiratoho wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:we also lost Pete Steele and Paul Grey

trifecta complete?

Only celebrities count Laughing

Also I forgot about Frazetta.
Frazetta goes with Stephen Perry. We're missing a third....

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

10Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When Betty White passes away I'll be inconsolable. I love that woman.

11Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:I don't think Dio is part of the trifecta of Coleman and Hopper. I think it's Coleman, Hopper and McClanahan. Dio was part of a ROCK trifecta Steele and Grey like MLC said.
Those were my thoughts.

Course, I'm still expecting another brain hemorrhage as part of the Coleman/McClanahan trifecta.

Hopper was a trifecta of awesome, amazing, and talent all on his own.

Batman25JM wrote:When Betty White passes away I'll be inconsolable. I love that woman.
Psh. She lasted the other three. She's obtained all the power of the Golden Girls. She'll be like those warlock guys in The Craft...with guys. Covenant? Yea, that movie. And now she'll be able to use all their keys to unlock all the stolen art and such they stole from the Nazis. [See Simpsons/Flying Hellfish]

Thank you for being a friend 0Hellfish

I was actually watching my boxset of Wonderfalls last night, and the second to last episode I watched was Barrel Bear, with her character being the woman that went over Niagra Falls. Her character died from a stroke. neutral Ominously foreshadowing, no?

12Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RIP

13Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:When Betty White passes away I'll be inconsolable. I love that woman.
I'm pretty sure she offered up the souls of her Golden Girls compatriots to dark powers in exchange for immortality. I'll keep an eye on the tabloids next time I'm at the grocery store, maybe someone will snag a picture of her drinking blood out of a chalice.

14Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:27 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

R.I.P... Sad

15Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does it hurt anyone else's feeling that Gary Coleman was a much bigger celebrity than Frank Frazetta?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

16Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:50 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*Raises hand

17Thank you for being a friend Empty Re: Thank you for being a friend Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Does it hurt anyone else's feeling that Gary Coleman was a much bigger celebrity than Frank Frazetta?
I guess you're speaking figuratively.

Ba-zing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum