Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween 2

+12
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Angelina Armani
Metal Misfit
FroZen
Lee
Esbat
DickGrayson007
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Foxy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But hey! The blonde with the glasses was cute.

27Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:But hey! The blonde with the glasses was cute.

Isn't she the one from Heroes?

Huh...the one chick, the brunette Danielle Harris, who was on Roseanne back in the day, was actually in Halloween 4 and 5 AND the first Zombie remake.

28Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Saw it last night... Much gorier than the last one. Thought it was an alright movie, but I could have done with either a better ghost from Sheri Moon Zombie, or without it altogether.

29Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Without it all together please. That's were all my distaste from. But, this movie had a wonderful cameo.

30Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I just watched the original, heading to see the new one. I really don't like the original...I thought Zombie could've done a better job making it his own. The 'young" Michael stuff would be better if it weren't for the terrible acting.

31Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I just watched the original, heading to see the new one. I really don't like the original...I thought Zombie could've done a better job making it his own. The 'young" Michael stuff would be better if it weren't for the terrible acting.

What's the word on H2?

32Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:
Silent K wrote:I just watched the original, heading to see the new one. I really don't like the original...I thought Zombie could've done a better job making it his own. The 'young" Michael stuff would be better if it weren't for the terrible acting.

What's the word on H2?

I wasn't disappointed...I thought it was just as bad, if not worse than the first one.

ChickFlix linked me to this news story. Halloween 3D is a go, Zombie is out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2009/08/halloween-3d-coming-in-summer-2010.html

33Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If no Zombie that means, no stupid story just to put Sheri Moon Zombie in the film.

I'm in!

34Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:If no Zombie that means, no stupid story just to put Sheri Moon Zombie in the film.

I'm in!

I wasn't TOO bothered by the "inside Mikey's mind" stuff...but Ms. Zombie is terrible. And they couldn't get the same young Michael? If they couldn't, they should've had him wear one of the masks the entire time.

35Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zombie wanted him but decided he was too old. Haven't seen this one yet, though I really like the first. But yeah, Sheri Moon is freaking terrible, and I'm not rewarding half baked ideas on how to force her into movies with money.

36Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I dug it. It certainly wasn't great but it was a fun trip to the show. The biggest beef I had was
Spoiler:
The only thing about the ghost scenes that bothered me was how visible Sheri's ribs were. It was all I could focus on when they did close ups. Eat a sammich Sheri!

Margot Kidder was a surprise, she looked waaay better on film than she did at Chicago! Laughing And seeing Renae on the big screen was so nifty! Very Happy

Captain Clegg and the Night Creatures were awesome. I think I'll be getting their album.

http://www.foxyart.net

37Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spoiler:

38Halloween 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween 2 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed it. not perfect, but nice and violent. nice and cathartic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum