Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Eclipse" claims its first life

+7
potatojoe
Airwolf
superdoug
riv1
Astro13Zombie
Batman25JM
Debaser77
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://www.avclub.com/articles/man-dies-during-screening-of-eclipse,42822/

2"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It always freaks me out when I read a story of someone dying who is my age.

3"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Once the cause of death is determined, perhaps they can move on to figuring out what a man was doing at a Twilight movie alone"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

4"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:18 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:"Once the cause of death is determined, perhaps they can move on to figuring out what a man was doing at a Twilight movie alone"
My guess..."Eclipse" claims its first life Fap2

5"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

investigators will be conducting an autopsy today to find out if his death is due to natural causes or an overabundance of terrible acting.

Best line ever. A pity that guy died, but if he was a transient, he probably was in there to get warm (isn't it winter in that area?) or to catch a nap. It's not his fault that the movies are fatal to anyone without a vaginy. tongue I know when I watched the first one, I could feel brains dribbling out of my ear.

6"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^bella doesnt give me a hard-on...........

7"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cause of death: testicles retracted and pierced his brain,

8"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And this is supposed to be the good Twilight movie.

9"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

all the more reason to boycott it!

10"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

He died of embarrassment I guess.

11"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it was the sparkling... he developed an epilepsy and just passed out. They should have put a warning label before the movie started. I still say we boycott Twilight and add it to the list of evil things that are boycotted.

Arizona
BP
vuvuzelas
Twilight

12"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:"Once the cause of death is determined, perhaps they can move on to figuring out what a man was doing at a Twilight movie alone"
My guess..."Eclipse" claims its first life Fap2
Maybe.
Heart attack?

13"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm guessing he was a real vampire and the terrible representation of vampires caused him to finally slip into death.

14"Eclipse" claims its first life Empty Re: "Eclipse" claims its first life Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ "Blah...Vhat is thees sheeet?!! (turns to dust)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum