Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swine Flu

+18
superdoug
Airwolf
J Nova
Justin
Esbat
shining knight
Thundermatts
Splitty
Administrator
riv1
JRob
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
Ska
Topcat
Joshua
krpykrwly
FroZen
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Get well, John Michael!

I had the symptoms of Flu couple of weeks ago and thought for sure I have Swine Flu. Since I'm in the endangered group, I had thoughts about death. Couple of hours later I fell much better and "only" got stuck with major cold, staying home for a few days. So looks like it wasn't my time to die...

The closest I've been to SF was when the son of my co-worker got it two months ago. He had several symptoms and over the course of two weeks, until he finally gut better.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

77Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I know, the media makes you sooo concerned about it, but my niece and mom got it, and, like many of us knew, it is basically just a flu.

I helped my mom, but man, I didn't want to get sick, so I'd use my hood to cover my face when I was around her, especially in cars. Heh.

Ah well. She just got better before last weekend. Took her out for about a week. My niece for 10 because she's younger, I'm guessing.

You'll be fine, Michael. Just have to get past day 3 or 4, and then it is just overwhelming tiredness. And Batman can't be taken down by a virus that is nicknamed after a pig, for Christian Bale's sake. Wink

78Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Yesh.........Get better bro. "good vibes, good vibes"

Thanks.

Tomer Soiker wrote:Get well, John Michael!

I had the symptoms of Flu couple of weeks ago and thought for sure I have Swine Flu. Since I'm in the endangered group, I had thoughts about death. Couple of hours later I fell much better and "only" got stuck with major cold, staying home for a few days. So looks like it wasn't my time to die...

The closest I've been to SF was when the son of my co-worker got it two months ago. He had several symptoms and over the course of two weeks, until he finally gut better.

Thanks, and glad you're not dead.Laughing

BlueMaxx wrote:^ I know, the media makes you sooo concerned about it, but my niece and mom got it, and, like many of us knew, it is basically just a flu.

I helped my mom, but man, I didn't want to get sick, so I'd use my hood to cover my face when I was around her, especially in cars. Heh.

Ah well. She just got better before last weekend. Took her out for about a week. My niece for 10 because she's younger, I'm guessing.

You'll be fine, Michael. Just have to get past day 3 or 4, and then it is just overwhelming tiredness. And Batman can't be taken down by a virus that is nicknamed after a pig, for Christian Bale's sake. Wink

Glad you're mom and niece are better.

I've gotten over the worst of it (though I feel worse today than yesterday). Batman shan't be beaten so easily.
Laughing

79Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had food poisoning recently... worst couple days ever. Mostly because I hate diahhrea and vomitting.

http://realityfugitives.com/

80Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Mostly because I hate diahhrea and vomitting.
Weirdo.

81Swine Flu - Page 4 Empty Re: Swine Flu Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Esbat wrote:Mostly because I hate diahhrea and vomitting.
Weirdo.
Sorry, I cannot attend any of your Ipecac and Ex-Lax Socials.

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum