The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN Pop Princess Popcast!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:49 am

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Great Doctor Who episodes with David Tennant (my doctor):

Blink
The Girl in the Fireplace
New Earth
Father's Day
Human Nature & The Family of Blood
Utopia, The Sound of Drums & The Last of the Time Lords
Fires of Pompeii
Turn Left
Silence in the Library & Forrest of the Dead
The Unicorn and the Wasp

View user profile

902 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Grimmalicious wrote:For next weeks PrincessCast, this question is for Spaced. What does Spaced think about John Landis's Burke and Hare? Simon Pegg as William Burke, Andy Serkis as William Hare, and Tom Wilkinson as Dr. Knox. Now originally I think David Tennant was going to be William Hare but that was when the cast was not yet set in stone yet.

Edit:

It's in post-production, just so those who haven't heard about it know.

Yeah...my first question I love you I can go ahead and answer it now if you want or you can wait for another Q&A episode. Very Happy

Grimmalicious wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I can't believe I forgot Hitchcock Mad...I freaking love Psycho.

You should try seeking out William Castle's Homicidal. You should know who I am talking about since you love horror. The guy who made the original House on Haunted Hill and 13 Ghosts.

Check out Girly, don't let the cover fool you. There is minimal violence but the sadistic stuff is in the games they play. It's worth a watch.

Both of these are on netflix instant queue.

I am on it!!! Twisted Evil


------------------------------------




Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

903 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

jaydee74 wrote:I heard the story about this guy who saved his wife and it was incredibly sad. I saw this on the news. It's very sad:
yeah i saw that the other day...heartbreaking

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

904 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

jaydee74 wrote:Great Doctor Who episodes with David Tennant (my doctor):

Blink
The Girl in the Fireplace
New Earth
Father's Day
Human Nature & The Family of Blood
Utopia, The Sound of Drums & The Last of the Time Lords
Fires of Pompeii
Turn Left
Silence in the Library & Forrest of the Dead
The Unicorn and the Wasp

10 is My doctor too, but Matt Smith is an amazing doctor. I loved all those eps too except for Unicorn and Wasp. Who is your favorite companion?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

905 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Well, from the new series, it would be Donna Noble. I liked her the best. Of all-time? Jamie McCrimmon. He's the assistant of the second Doctor.

View user profile

906 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

jaydee74 wrote:Well, from the new series, it would be Donna Noble. I liked her the best. Of all-time? Jamie McCrimmon. He's the assistant of the second Doctor.

I'm not a classic dr guy . Just started with the the 9th doctor. Donna Noble had the best character arc but she's not my fav. I really liked Martha, but I think Amy is my favorite.

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

907 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

jaydee74 wrote:Well, from the new series, it would be Donna Noble. I liked her the best. Of all-time? Jamie McCrimmon. He's the assistant of the second Doctor.

Have you seen this years Who Proms Concert ?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

908 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Dr Awkward wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Well, from the new series, it would be Donna Noble. I liked her the best. Of all-time? Jamie McCrimmon. He's the assistant of the second Doctor.

I'm not a classic dr guy . Just started with the the 9th doctor. Donna Noble had the best character arc but she's not my fav. I really liked Martha, but I think Amy is my favorite.

Martha was ok but she had a badly written arc. I hated how she pined for the Doctor. It was just annoying although I did like her as a character overall. I liked Rose better with the 9th Doctor than I did with the 10th Doctor. I also hated how the 10th Doctor spent season 3 & 4 moping for Rose. It just annoyed me a bit. I like Amy. She's ok. Not my favorite but far from my least favorite.

Dr Awkward wrote:Have you seen this years Who Proms Concert ?
I'm not sure I have. What is it?

View user profile

909 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 pm

jaydee74 wrote:
Dr Awkward wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Well, from the new series, it would be Donna Noble. I liked her the best. Of all-time? Jamie McCrimmon. He's the assistant of the second Doctor.

I'm not a classic dr guy . Just started with the the 9th doctor. Donna Noble had the best character arc but she's not my fav. I really liked Martha, but I think Amy is my favorite.

Martha was ok but she had a badly written arc. I hated how she pined for the Doctor. It was just annoying although I did like her as a character overall. I liked Rose better with the 9th Doctor than I did with the 10th Doctor. I also hated how the 10th Doctor spent season 3 & 4 moping for Rose. It just annoyed me a bit. I like Amy. She's ok. Not my favorite but far from my least favorite.

Dr Awkward wrote:Have you seen this years Who Proms Concert ?
I'm not sure I have. What is it?

From Wikipedia: The Henry Wood Promenade Concerts presented by the BBC, is an eight-week summer season of daily orchestral classical music concerts and other events held annually, predominantly in the Royal Albert Hall in London. Founded in 1895, each season currently consists of over 70 concerts in the Albert Hall, a series of chamber concerts at Cadogan Hall, additional Proms in the Park events across the United Kingdom on the last night, and associated educational and children's events. In 2009 the total number of concerts reached 100 for the first time. In the context of classical music festivals, Jiří Bělohlávek has described The Proms as "the world's largest and most democratic musical festival".[1].

in 2008, and again this year, one concert was devoted to music from Doctor Who. It was Broadcast on BBC TV . You can find the songs on youtube and probably the entire tv concert on Bittorrent. Its worth it

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

910 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Grimmalicious wrote:For next weeks PrincessCast, this question is for Spaced. What does Spaced think about John Landis's Burke and Hare? Simon Pegg as William Burke, Andy Serkis as William Hare, and Tom Wilkinson as Dr. Knox. Now originally I think David Tennant was going to be William Hare but that was when the cast was not yet set in stone yet.

Edit:

It's in post-production, just so those who haven't heard about it know.

Yeah...my first question I love you I can go ahead and answer it now if you want or you can wait for another Q&A episode. Very Happy


Next PrincessCast if able please. I have been watching Doctor Who and just now started on the Season 2. I started watching Torchwood also.

View user profile

911 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am

Which event is still more difficult to watch...

Spoiler:
Wash Dying in Serenity or David Tennant's exit in Dr Who

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

912 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
well thats easy for me.. umm haha


------------------------------------
http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com http://comixbookgurl.tumblr.com http://catwomanchronicles.wordpress.com/

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

913 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am

dmahoney

avatar
Zombie
Zombie
People didn't like Spider-Man 2?

scratch

View user profile

914 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 am

I know this should really go in the youtube thread but I wanted the Princesscast to see this too. This is from the Doctor Who Concert a few months ago in the UK.
The Entire song is gorgeous but watch for the soloist. The voice that comes out of this person is breathtaking

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

915 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:34 pm

^That was awesome!!!

View user profile

916 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm

pumkinheadfan wrote:^That was awesome!!!

I dont know if you are a fan of Doctor Who but thats the great part, you dont have to be in order to appreciate the music.

From Wikipedia: The Proms, more formally known as The BBC Proms, or The Henry Wood Promenade Concerts presented by the BBC, is an eight-week summer season of daily orchestral classical music concerts and other events held annually, predominantly in the Royal Albert Hall in London. Founded in 1895, each season currently consists of over 70 concerts in the Albert Hall, a series of chamber concerts at Cadogan Hall, additional Proms in the Park events across the United Kingdom on the last night, and associated educational and children's events. In 2009 the total number of concerts reached 100 for the first time. In the context of classical music festivals, Jiří Bělohlávek has described The Proms as "the world's largest and most democratic musical festival".[1]

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

917 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Dr Awkward wrote:I KNOW right. I dont know if you are a fan of Doctor Who but thats the great part, you dont have to be in order to appreciate the music.
Yep! Been a fan now for about 5 years. I also enjoyed listening to all the Doctor Who talk on the Princess PoP!-Cast a few episodes back. Very Happy

View user profile

918 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mike Carey writes The Unwritten. Mark Carey offers internet marketing & web presence strategies.

big grin

I can't distinguish voices for shit, but whoever said Hitchcock? yes

View user profile

919 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Captain Painway

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I believe that was Meg, and I have to agree. I love Psycho.


------------------------------------





View user profile http://likeitderby.com

920 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Captain Painway wrote:I believe that was Meg, and I have to agree. I love Psycho.

Psycho is a classic! It's one of my top 20 movies. I don't do top 10 unless I have to.

View user profile

921 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I'm gonna be answering some questions Spaced has about Emma Frost this week, anyone got any others?

View user profile http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

922 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I'm gonna be answering some questions Spaced has about Emma Frost this week, anyone got any others?

Speaking about Emma Frost, do you have the four The Hellfire Club comics? I only have three of them.

View user profile

923 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I don't. I need to get them though. Sad

View user profile http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

924 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 pm

pumkinheadfan wrote:
Dr Awkward wrote:I KNOW right. I dont know if you are a fan of Doctor Who but thats the great part, you dont have to be in order to appreciate the music.
Yep! Been a fan now for about 5 years. I also enjoyed listening to all the Doctor Who talk on the Princess PoP!-Cast a few episodes back. Very Happy
Would you like the entire Dr Who Proms Concert to listen to ?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

925 Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Captain Painway wrote:I believe that was Meg, and I have to agree. I love Psycho.
Psycho, Rear Window, The Birds, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, I could go on forever. Hitchcock is easily in my top 5 directors list. I was weaned on Alfred Hitchcock Presents growing up.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum