Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reality TV "stars" on strike?????

+15
(._Y_.)
Hannibal king
CherriesJubilee
comicgeekelly
shining knight
azrael07
Administrator
Sandman
superdoug
jaydee74
colossus1979
Denim
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
Frank M. Reding
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Reality TV "stars" on strike????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality TV "stars" on strike????? Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Do they really think anyone cares if they go on strike. Thats the thing with these reality stars. They get huge egos no matter what. Plus I really dislike this group. They made Seaside Heights look worse then it is. Now I know it isn't the greatest shore in New Jersey. But it isn't nearly as bad as they made it out to be. Plus if they have a show called Jersey Shore why not I don't actually have the ENTIRE cast be from Jersey

27Reality TV "stars" on strike????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality TV "stars" on strike????? Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

These 'Reality' stars are a dime a dozen....all it takes is a serious need for attention and willingness to degrade yourself for money and viola - instant reality star!

28Reality TV "stars" on strike????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality TV "stars" on strike????? Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Yo we got a quandary up in herrrr!"

*fist pump*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum