Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost: The Auction

+2
(._Y_.)
krpykrwly
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost: The Auction Empty Lost: The Auction Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For all you Losties, a crap-ton of actual props to be auctioned in late August.

Lost: The Auction 558

Lost: The Auction 1384

Lost: The Auction 1366

Lost: The Auction 542

More --> http://www.profilesinhistory.com/lost-the-auction.html

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

2Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

totally bidding on some shit. Kate's panties?

3Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, no. I'm not rich enough to even think about checking this out. unsure

Though, maybe I can at least pimp my own sale to people? https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/open-market-and-art-gallery-f3/lost-seasons-1-5-for-sale-on-dvd-t3939.htm

blush

4Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mmm Dharma beer

5Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I'm just making you aware thats all, You charge what you want, I'm buying the 200 buck blu ray set. Doesn't bother me any.

1. Page is found just fine, copy and paste the WHOLE thing don't just click the link, which for some reason didnt make the whole thing clickable.

2. Who cares what it retails for, its what they are selling it for. And even if its just for the week thats when everyone is going to buy it.

3. I'm not forcing you so no reason to swear. No reason to be an ass. As simple "Considering what I paid for it I think the price is fair" would of been much more polite.

6Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My Symbolic Amalgamated of Higher Power, this is awesome!

Locke's wheelchair'd be neat, but I'd have no where to put it, and it'd seem creepy to have an empty wheelchair in your house. Very serial killer-y.

The Henry Gale ID and wallet could be neat.
Hurley's lotto ticket and Sawyer's James Ford letter would be epic!
For me, Jin's ring I'd like. The Korean inscription says "We'll never be apart," which stands for two of my favorite characters, plus plays into the ending theme.

The orientation films, I wonder if they actually play? The description seems like they would.

Also, wondering how much those Virgin Marys would cost. Would that include street value? Wink

I honestly would love Faraday's journal most of all. You know that'll run way big.

7Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:I'm just making you aware thats all, You charge what you want, I'm buying the 200 buck blu ray set. Doesn't bother me any.

1. Page is found just fine, copy and paste the WHOLE thing don't just click the link, which for some reason didnt make the whole thing clickable.

2. Who cares what it retails for, its what they are selling it for. And even if its just for the week thats when everyone is going to buy it.

3. I'm not forcing you so no reason to swear. No reason to be an ass. As simple "Considering what I paid for it I think the price is fair" would of been much more polite.

Politeness begets politeness.

How about sending me a PM with the suggestion, instead of calling me out in public - "HEY, EVERYBODY, HE'S CHARGING TOO MUCH, YOU SHOULD BUY IT HERE, INSTEAD!!"

I can't afford the blu-ray unless I can sell my DVDs, and even then, only if I can sell them for what I'm asking.

So, basically, by you implying that I'm charging too much, and providing a location where people can buy them cheaper, you just took the blu-ray collection out of my hands. Thanks for that.

That's why I responded the way I did.

8Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I think it was pretty clear by my intent that I was not saying "lets screw this guy out of money and not buy from him" It was a polite suggestion, although it may have been something better suited for a private message. So if I lost you any sales then I apologize.

Politeness begets politeness, but rudeness (precieved by you, and unitential on my part) does not beget rudeness. You could of also just sent me a private message and I would of edited the post happly with a sooner apology. Being defensive, sarcastic, swearing, and trying to pick apart my post like it was debate team was uncalled for.

But I apologize again. I did it out of trying to help not harm It was a missunderstanding. I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm not going to make this a flame war with a fellow chicagoan and decent guy for all that I know. So for me this issue is dropped and if we ever see each other at CCC or SDCC or whatever there are no hard feelings.

9Lost: The Auction Empty Re: Lost: The Auction Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:15 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

d'oh all the starting bids are like 200 bucks. weak sauce!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum