Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Cow

+2
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy Cow Empty Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So A bit of back story before I get to why Krpy is so awesome.

Things had been going pretty well for me lately. I was training to be hired on to a very awesome high paying job, Kristi and I had put money down on a place, and have to sign the lease a week from today. She's been toying with starting a muffin shop, and is going to start selling them on the weekends at the soccer fields, so she can get some comments on what muffins are great, which need to be changed, etc. Everything is looking good. I'm finally growing up, and finally going to live together with my family. Cut to yesterday. I get fired from training, simply because people like me. My approach isn't right. Everyone who works there, doing what I was being trained to do, is a middle aged woman pretty much. The training class (which we were being paid for) was eleven weeks long and had twenty something people in it. The class got along great, and we laughed and enjoyed what we were doing. Which apparently, is not the right approach. They don't want people to enjoy their work. Never mind that I was constantly placing in the top three when we would be "graded" The HR lady told me everyone wanted to talk to me, and there was too much laughter. Seriously, too much laughter. They felt I didn't take it seriously. I seriously can't get into what I was doing, cause we all had to sign NDA's but I will say it involved food. Seriosuly, food. Ninety percent of our day was waiting, while things were cooked. No instructor in the room, waiting. I would be silly, and everyone else would be silly. The food would come, we'd work on what we had to do, and then off the instructor would go, waiting for more food. Well, apparently we were supposed to be silent, staring straight ahead for twenty minute stretches at a time. I could go on and on (and I have) so i'll stop there. Needless to say, if I can;t find a job within a few days, we can't sign the lease, and we lose 475 we put down. I was devestated, because I thought I had that job in the bag, since as I said, I constantly scored among the top. I spent the day looking for emplyment, and have a few promising leads, but I go home (my dads) crushed and heavily depressed.

When I get home, an envelope is waiting for me. Krpy sent me a drawing of Donatello, my fave turtle, and it seriously meant os much to me, and that little drawing lifted my sprits, if only for the rest of the night. So thanks Krpy. I can't express how much you helped me in a time when I needed it.

2Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, dang, sorry things aren't going so well for you.

We've had a rough patch too with everything just going to shit so I know what's it's like to have just a little something to brighten your day!

To add to your warm fuzzy, I didn't have that one in my pile of completes. I drew it special just for you. It's not even in my Post-It thread. You and me are the only ones who've seen it. hug

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

3Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hug

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

4Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow I feel so special! Super dooper specialy made? I didn't remember seeing it on your thread, but I figured you had just never scanned it. You are too damn cool Krpy! I hope any rough patch you're going through is short lived, though if you have anything sucky going on, it disproves Karma, cause you're probabaly the greatest person ever to live.

Except Boba Fett.

5Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This thread is a huge reminds me of my 6th grade girl friend level tease without the pic.

Post the pic!!!! Holy Cow Mad

6Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That'a sweet story Very Happy I hope things look up for you Thundermatts.

7Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Krpy is so awesome
Understatement of the year.

I love you

8Holy Cow Empty Re: Holy Cow Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja