Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy c--tballs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy c--tballs Empty Holy c--tballs Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

People are fucking greedy as hell, stupid, too.

I was looking online for copies of the Fable 2 Limited Edition, and the only place I found it so far is Amazon, with new copies - used copies of the LE are useless if you want the extra bonus DLC - starting at upwards of a hundred and twenty bucks.

Twice the game's original worth for a few extra outfits and weapons? Come on. And I can't entirely blame the sellers, because the fact is, the reason they can charge that much is because idiots are willing to pay.

2Holy c--tballs Empty Re: Holy c--tballs Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know what you mean. I was over in the books and I was looking for a hardcover that'd be worth $30, but they were asking $120. That's a 300% increase on a used book. Rolling Eyes

3Holy c--tballs Empty Re: Holy c--tballs Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Whoa... That's nuts, man.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Holy c--tballs Empty Re: Holy c--tballs Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know if this is the right thread to enter my complaint into, but I really wanted to post in a thread with "cunt" in the title, anyway, so here goes:

Why are the game guides so freakin' expensive? I was in Game Spot on Friday & picked up a copy of Resident Evil 5 for my boys to play on Xbox while I'm stuck over here, & the freakin' game guides are $20-30 -- & they're not even LE! Holy c--tballs Cussing

I'm sure I can find a .pdf to download, but having the actual book in hand would have been so much nicer...

http://www.tamarasanime.com

5Holy c--tballs Empty Re: Holy c--tballs Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh no, most people are not willing to pay 120 for that... I've sold shit on Amazon for YEARS! And there is ALWAYS some schmuck trying to move something at 2 to 3 times "the most" someone is willing to pay.

Take for instance a the first rerelease of the Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber. It was 17 dollars at Walmart when I found it. I held on to it for a couple years. Then when I needed cash I looked at Amazon and saw only 1 on sale... for 300 dollars. I freaked and decided, ya know what I'll put mine up for 100 dollars and we'll see how that goes. In less than 18 hours it SOLD. I look back on amazon even TODAY and that fucker STILL has his damn lightsaber up for 300 dollars.

Patience (for buyers) is the key to getting a good deal.

http://realityfugitives.com/

6Holy c--tballs Empty Re: Holy c--tballs Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:
Why are the game guides so freakin' expensive? I was in Game Spot on Friday & picked up a copy of Resident Evil 5 for my boys to play on Xbox while I'm stuck over here, & the freakin' game guides are $20-30 -- & they're not even LE! Holy c--tballs Cussing
Man, I want that game. I'll be patient on the price, though. Also, what is "LE" mean?

Esbat wrote:Oh no, most people are not willing to pay 120 for that... I've sold shit on Amazon for YEARS! And there is ALWAYS some schmuck trying to move something at 2 to 3 times "the most" someone is willing to pay.

Take for instance a the first rerelease of the Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber. It was 17 dollars at Walmart when I found it. I held on to it for a couple years. Then when I needed cash I looked at Amazon and saw only 1 on sale... for 300 dollars. I freaked and decided, ya know what I'll put mine up for 100 dollars and we'll see how that goes. In less than 18 hours it SOLD. I look back on amazon even TODAY and that fucker STILL has his damn lightsaber up for 300 dollars.

Patience (for buyers) is the key to getting a good deal.
yes I like you Esbat. I bet you're all types of sexy.

(Alienating others is fun. Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum