Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie

+9
jaydee74
superdoug
supervenom
(._Y_.)
boberthavok
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
prescribeddrone
azrael07
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Trailer

thoughts?

2Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie 2wf048z

3Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao
YES!

4Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Th_doh

5Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

It could just be a fan movie like that Mega Man movie that was released not to long ago. But if it is I am impressed. It would be nice to see a whole trailer though.

6Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pokemon stands for Pocket Monster. stoooopid.

7Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kinda doubt its real. I mean guns in a pokemon movie? not very kid friendly given the nature of the franchise.

8Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:59 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:kinda doubt its real. I mean guns in a pokemon movie? not very kid friendly given the nature of the franchise.

While I have my doubts as to the sincerity of the trailer, I don't see how guns don't fit into the Pokemon franchise. The makers of Pokemon are aware that the median age of Pokemon players is about 25. 25 year old moviegoers don't want to go see a live-action Pokemon movie that's essentially a two-hour episode. There are the Pokemon animated movies for the kids. I think, should this prove to be real, that they could darken up and mature the story (and, to that end, Pokemon Black & White doesn't seem all that light-hearted) without losing the heart of the franchise.

Of course, I love the live-action Speed Racer movie, so perhaps I'm a bit more forgiving than the average rabid fan. Wink

9Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie 2wf048z
I love that picture. Yes. This.

10Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

(._Y_.) wrote:Pokemon stands for Pocket Monster. stoooopid.

That seems kind of like a random post. No one said anything about it not standing for Pocket Monster

11Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Of course, I love the live-action Speed Racer movie, so perhaps I'm a bit more forgiving than the average rabid fan. Wink
yikes Laughing

12Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
While I have my doubts as to the sincerity of the trailer, I don't see how guns don't fit into the Pokemon franchise. The makers of Pokemon are aware that the median age of Pokemon players is about 25. 25 year old moviegoers don't want to go see a live-action Pokemon movie that's essentially a two-hour episode. There are the Pokemon animated movies for the kids. I think, should this prove to be real, that they could darken up and mature the story (and, to that end, Pokemon Black & White doesn't seem all that light-hearted) without losing the heart of the franchise.

There's no way that's real. Pokemon has always been for the 7-13 year old kid crowd. They'd be complete idiots to do any kind of movie outside the family friendly genre.

And Doug, I LOVED the live action Speed Racer. Anybody who didn't like it didn't watch the original cartoons. Speed Racer was meant to be over the top and ridiculous, and I think the movie was successful in delivering that. People probably expected some stupid Fast and the Furious type of movie. Hell no! It must be dangerous to race in this very dangerous race of danger!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

13Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
sorry didn't know that. am only familiar with the cartoon.

14Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is the average age for that based in Japan or US? For the US, there's no way the average is 25. I just don't buy into that.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

15Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I think it's not real...If they were going to make a darker pokemon movie I think they'd spend a little more time on Making the pokemon look a more realistic.

Last edited by kreepfan on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I still think it is a fan movie like this Mega Man film
http://www.megamanfilm.com/

17Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That trailer doesn't look real to me. If it is it looks like it'll be a really crappy movie (in the vein of Dragonball Evolutuion and The Last Airbender).

For the record I'd be all over a real (and good) live action Pokemon movie. They wouldn't have to make it darker, just not as cutesy as the anime.

Oh, and while I don't like the Speed Racer cartoon, I did love the live action movie.

18Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

best trailer ever

19Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Empty Re: Possible Live-Action Pokemon Movie Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is a fan film.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum