Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Empty Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

I don't know of anyone else but me and Doug who follows the show on the boards, but that never stopped anyone from starting a thread, right?

(Contains minor spoilers)

The season opener was very decent, not dropping too many bombs like in previous seasons (aside from a new element added to the game). Another thing that changed is that there isn't really focus on certain few players that will most likely get to the end or win, but some did manage to shine more than others:

Jimmy Johnson, but that's mostly due to him being a celebrity (in the US) and everyone talking about him. Maybe I'm naive, but I hope he's being honest about his true intentions. At 66, I also hope he'll manage to get far.

The other Jimmy (Jimmy T.?) looks like the opposite of Jimmy J. and will most likely try to kick him off the game (he already showed his distrust with the old coach).

Marty looks like a natural leader for the older tribe and I hope to see more from him in the future.

Kelly B. (who's the other Kelly?) also seems very nice, but you can't ignore the fact that she attracts spotlight (and drats) because of her artificial leg. Hope her tribe-mates won't kick her too soon.

I think he was called Shannon, the guy with the long black hair who's a fan of Russel. Seems like he wants to be the douchebag of the season (targeting Kelly B. and mouthing women in general). Problem is, there's only one Russel and hopefully he won't be on the game by the merge.

Brenda is probably the favorite member of the younger tribe. So far, I like her.

"Fabio." Looks like Erik's lost cousin (though Erik wasn't dumb, just clueless and naive). Don't see much of a future for the kid, but who knows?

Tyrone hasn't showcased anything much by now, but I liked his reactions and facial expressions in the ***SPOILER***tribal council***/SPOILER***. Like an adult (and tall) version of Arnold Jackson.

---

Anyway, it was a good start and I hope that the big shadow of the previous season won't hurt it. It is a new "decade" for the show, after all.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

2Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Empty Re: Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My wife likes this show. I never got into myself. Just don't like these types of shows. It's interesting to see Jimmy Johnson on it and I hope he does well. Even though I'm a Giants fan. Laughing

3Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Empty Re: Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I absolutely love Survivor and have watched it since the first season (along with Amazing Race) but unfortunately we're usually about a week or two behind on it so, as much as I'd live to discuss it here, I have to avoid this thread!

4Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Empty Re: Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21) Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Survivor is the only reality show that I watch, and I have been with it since the first season. This season looks promising, Ifeel Jimmy J. was sincere with what he said, but he is defnitly a weak link on that team. I predict him geting voted out early.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum