Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers

+4
Tomer Soiker
azrael07
Denim
MillionDollarGeek
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I'm back for a minute, I'm on the PoP! Mobile so I can't stay or else I get overcharged.

Not having a computer has gotten me bored so I have two toys to play with, the baby when I get home from work and the ps3 late at night. I'm also limited to some videos on here and the ps but I was lucky enough to watch the arm wrestling matches which brings me to this.

I been creating wrestlers, mostly all you PoP! Members (17 of you so far) including Spidey, the Princess Cast, SupaFly, the fan girls of the month calendar, and the leaders of the PCN the PoP!cast (NWO shirts)

This may belong on the video game thread but rarely some of you show up there so here it stays.

I'm trying to make more of you and call it the POP! Video Game but here is when I need your help. I need to know your finisher, I asked some of you on twitter and some of you gave me an answer but I want more from the PoP!ulation.

You'll see pictures of your character and I may have to buy the 2011 version and add more people but so far the work I put into them is just like some of you and your personality. (Yes Lee has a big head in the game as well. He's the 'leader' of his group.)

2Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Call mine the Wizard Smasher. It should be a tombstone piledriver.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

3Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Laughing awesome. no Bear King though? Sad

4Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

The Nut Cutter

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

5Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

The Brammer Hammer

6Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:The Brammer Hammer

You've had this in mind for some time now Smile

7Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:03 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Orion's Belt

Modified Sambo Suplex/Rock Bottom

8Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1.Sweet Chin Music. I call it the Paradigm Shift.

2.Gore. not the spear. Gore>spear.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

9Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Big Poppa Nick wrote:The Brammer Hammer

You've had this in mind for some time now Smile

I used it in a BYW league lol. Crazy 90s. It was preceded by the Brammer Stomp.

I loved Ronnie Garvin and Ivan Putski, go figure.

Now that I think of it though, The Brammer Hammer was a Heart punch, and not the Polish Hammer. Loved Putski for the name not the move.

*edited for crappy memory.

10Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Empty Re: Raw vs Smackdown Created Wrestlers Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I have my copy ordered and pre-paid through Super-Fly. Just a matter of when it shows up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum