Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horror comedies how would you define them?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think they are hard to define. I think a horror comedy would be movie that makes you laugh and scares you a little. I can think of movies i'd call horror comedies but i'm not sure if anybody else would.

to me I'd call a horror comedy any comedy movie with a supernatural bent.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness are the only horror comedies I can think of off the top of my head. Both excellent movies.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shaun of the Dead
Black Sheep
Severance
Evil Dead movies
Jack Brooks Monster Slayer

I would consider all the above horror comedies. The one movie I don't consider a horror comedy that a lot of people do is American Werewolf in London.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Shaun of the Dead
Black Sheep
Severance
Evil Dead movies
Jack Brooks Monster Slayer

I would consider all the above horror comedies. The one movie I don't consider a horror comedy that a lot of people do is American Werewolf in London.

yeah i looked horror comedies on wikipedia and it had a list of horry comedies and Casper was listed so it's not a perfect list.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ya that's not a perfect list Laughing

i would also put Fright Night on the list.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm Its never been truly defined, but splatstick is largely regarded as a sub genre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum