Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!!

+5
Mnemosis
Justin
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Dr. Jonathan Crane
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

*clears throat* Drum roll please......

We here at D20tv are proud to present to you our first episode!!!

Sorry there are 4 parts but youtube wont allow over ten mins.

You can even click the HQ button and see us in that fashion.

Let the show begin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYSmqewGNk
Part1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Di5_8S07Q
Part2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC445KlxD-Q
Part3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzDRJrsHd7o
Part4

I hope you enjoy it we had alot of fun making it..

2IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I have to hop in the shower, so I only watched about 30 secs, but LOVE THE SHIRT!

I'll watch the rest later.

SILENT K APPROVES THIS MESSAGE!

3IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:I have to hop in the shower, so I only watched about 30 secs, but LOVE THE SHIRT!

Awesome!!! *crosses fingers* Hope everyone likes it lol

4IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 8:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those were very cool. I especially liked Part 2 and 4 with the review of DC vs. Mortal Kombat and Ryan's collection of Firestorm.

I was thinking of back-issuing in the future for Firestorm stuff. I almost did, but went the Captain Atom route. I love nuclear characters. Just so Ryan know's, I'm apparently his funhouse mirror version with my name also being Ryan and being a Captain Atom fan. Remember to tell him that Captain Atom kicked his nuclear ass with the power of quantum. Wink Heh.

But ya, you guys did a pretty good job. This is your first filming and here comes some minor constructive criticism--You guys need to keep the flow better when speaking to the camera and each other. There were times in conversation where it dragged or got too quiet. But, it's your first vid and didn't deter me from watching it. Other than that, you guys did better than most with the review-vid type format.

5IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:Those were very cool. I especially liked Part 2 and 4 with the review of DC vs. Mortal Kombat and Ryan's collection of Firestorm.

I was thinking of back-issuing in the future for Firestorm stuff. I almost did, but went the Captain Atom route. I love nuclear characters. Just so Ryan know's, I'm apparently his funhouse mirror version with my name also being Ryan and being a Captain Atom fan. Remember to tell him that Captain Atom kicked his nuclear ass with the power of quantum. Wink Heh.

But ya, you guys did a pretty good job. This is your first filming and here comes some minor constructive criticism--You guys need to keep the flow better when speaking to the camera and each other. There were times in conversation where it dragged or got too quiet. But, it's your first vid and didn't deter me from watching it. Other than that, you guys did better than most with the review-vid type format.

Ok thanks.. We are welcoming anything that you guys think should be changed soo we know what not to do or to do in future episodes. Very Happy

6IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:I have to hop in the shower, so I only watched about 30 secs, but LOVE THE SHIRT!

IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Mod_ap10

7IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Thanks guys I hope all that are viewing this are watching. Continue telling us what think.

8IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Wed May 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Nice show guys. Gotta say, I am glad I did not drop money on that game. It's amazing with how far technology has come how much an MK game can still be just an MK game, regardless of who else they throw in it.

9IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Thu May 21, 2009 6:40 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I have a show just like this but took a break
it's The GANGSTER NERD

down a couple points on part 2
ICP necklace
Down grade

10IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

watch part 3
Where do you guys live,kinda of a small joint

11IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Thu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Mnemosis wrote:Nice show guys. Gotta say, I am glad I did not drop money on that game. It's amazing with how far technology has come how much an MK game can still be just an MK game, regardless of who else they throw in it.

Thank you!!

12IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Thu May 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

PoP! Shout out! What what!

13IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 12:29 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You guys need to remodel the man cave and move filming there. And you need some better lighting. And Ryan looks sad. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

14IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 1:21 am

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Ninja
Ninja

gangsternerd wrote:I have a show just like this but took a break
it's The GANGSTER NERD

down a couple points on part 2
ICP necklace
Down grade

Wow...way to be a dildos. I donts goes makings funs of the ways you dresses yourselfs. Donts be makings funs of my friends.

IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Untitled

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

15IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 2:15 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

Just don't like ICP
not making fun of your friend chief

16IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

gangsternerd wrote:Just don't like ICP

Too each their own I say.. BUT remember we are not trying to make a fashion statment with the show.. We are trying to bring something that is not really seen as much.. (thank you G4 damn X-play) Aside from that you liked it no??

17IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
gangsternerd wrote:Just don't like ICP

Too each their own I say.. BUT remember we are not trying to make a fashion statment with the show.. We are trying to bring something that is not really seen as much.. (thank you G4 damn X-play) Aside from that you liked it no??

Also, I didn't get to watch it all because work frowns on myspace, but... I'd try to have a little more conversation, a little less monologuing

18IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Fri May 22, 2009 11:52 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

Split screen time
not all 3 in same frame
and make cuts instead of just moving the camera

19IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

gangsternerd wrote:Split screen time
not all 3 in same frame
and make cuts instead of just moving the camera

Thanks man we will keep that in mind Very Happy

20IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Sun May 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Opinion Time: Woldyou rather have us talk during a movie clip oor no talking at all during and we will keep all the talking during the game footage cause that is funny.

21IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Mon May 25, 2009 2:10 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

commentary during clips is good

22IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Since you're already cutting in the clips of the game/movie, would you be able to cut in a still of the cover of the game/movie while announcing it, rather than just holding it in the shot. It's almost impossible to see what game/movie you're holding. If you cut to a still shot of the case while introducing it, it might work better.

23IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Tue May 26, 2009 1:09 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I suggest better lighting, for the drabness of the shot makes me sleepy. Otherwise, yeah the other suggestions would defintely punch this up a notch. It can only get better from here gentlemen.

http://realityfugitives.com/

24IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Tue May 26, 2009 11:24 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

On the note of commentary during clips... particularly with the games, you might want to talk about the technical aspects a bit. How hard/easy are the moves to pull off, how redundant are the specials (does every other character have similar moves), etc. Obviously, it all depends on the game, but... instead of just joking around, tell us how it handles. I don't recall hearing any of that, though that could just be me.

25IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Empty Re: IT IS DONE!!!! Episode 1!! Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Mnemosis wrote:On the note of commentary during clips... particularly with the games, you might want to talk about the technical aspects a bit. How hard/easy are the moves to pull off, how redundant are the specials (does every other character have similar moves), etc. Obviously, it all depends on the game, but... instead of just joking around, tell us how it handles. I don't recall hearing any of that, though that could just be me.

You did not hear any of that.. But we are trying to take the MST3K approach to it.. But With in all the joking I am sure we can talk about the tech aspect of it all as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum