Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

christmas songs you can't stand

+7
AlienIncognito
prescribeddrone
Sapphire Gypsy
G_Zatara
goatt
BlueMaxx
kidspider2099
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1christmas songs you can't stand Empty christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't stand this song it's so sappy and depressing

2christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Can we just say all of them? Laughing

4christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah, christmas shoes it just awkward

5christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have no words for how much I hate this song.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

6christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't stand 99% of all the Christmas songs.

Very Happy

7christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I absolutely despise Christmas Shoes. Depressing swill.

8christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Christmas Shoes was designed to make people kill themselves on Christmas.

"Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney makes me wish Mark David Chapman made a different choice.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

9christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Noel

dont ask

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

10christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Christmas Shoes was designed to make people kill themselves on Christmas.
Laughing

11christmas songs you can't stand Empty Re: christmas songs you can't stand Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty much all of them except Mariah Carey's xmas song..and I don't even like Mariah Carey Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum