Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

tv shows that ended badly

+7
Indiana Solo
Thundermatts
Batman25JM
Spaced4SimonPegg
JonSpangler
Sandman
kidspider2099
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tv shows that ended badly Empty tv shows that ended badly Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For me the tv shows that ended badly were:
Enterprise: major characters died characters you thought were gonna end up together and the whole thing was really just an episode of star trek TNG if you really think about it.
Quantum Leap: Sam was stuck leaping for all time.
My name is Earl: the Cliff-hanger never got resolved

2tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:For me the tv shows that ended badly were:
Enterprise: major characters died characters you thought were gonna end up together and the whole thing was really just an episode of star trek TNG if you really think about it.
I kinda liked how Quantum Leap ended. He send years leaping around time helping complete strangers, but the one time he could have changed the future to help his best friend Al he didn't he went back and rectifyed that. In doing so he doomed himself to leap around time forever helping people, never to get back home.

3tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:08 am

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Lost ended badly for me. The episode itself was good, but it felt like an epilogue to a series finale that never happened. I feel that way about the final season in general.

4tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really didn't like the ending to Nip/Tuck. I think it was because they focused a lot of it on Matt, which was a character no one really cared about.

5tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I both liked and don't like Angel's finale. I hate that Wesley died, but I kind of like the show ending as the characters were about to fight a demon army. Though that was cliffhanger-y. I know it was picked up in the comic Angel: After the Fall, but that sucked ass.

Stargate Atlantis - It didn't really end on a cliffhanger, but it was left unresolved with the promise that it would be wrapped up in a DTV movie that has since been canceled.

Joey - NBC canceled it even though it was doing decent in the ratings, and there were other shows doing worse. They also didn't air the last 8 episodes

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman - Ended/Canceled on a cliffhanger

Wolverine & The X-Men - Ended/Canceled on a cliffhanger

Las Vegas - Ended/Canceled on a cliffhanger

The 4400 - Ended/Canceled on a cliffhanger

Reunion - Canceled and fans were never given any answers

Drive - Canceled and fans were never given any answers

6tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

lois & Clark 4 seasons
Los Vegas 4 seasons
4400 4 seasons

All these shows had a shot, found a stride, had an audience. it sounds like you just don't like shows that end in a cliff hanger!

7tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The O.C.

for reals, shut up. I liked The O.C., and the last episode was terrible.

8tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

Thundermatts wrote:The O.C.

It was getting really frakkin' good again in Season 4 (almost Season 1 good) and then it choked at the end.

9tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

to me the last episode didn't even feel like the last episode until the last five freakin' minutes!

10tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well O.C. Was written by a comic book geek who wrote Young avengers.

11tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:lois & Clark 4 seasons
Los Vegas 4 seasons
4400 4 seasons

All these shows had a shot, found a stride, had an audience. it sounds like you just don't like shows that end in a cliff hanger!

Las Vegas actually had 5 seasons.

The thread is "TV Shows That Ended Badly", well, since they were canceled on cliffhangers that were never resolved I'd say that means they ended badly. When a story just stops without being finished that isn't a good ending.

Thundermatts wrote:to me the last episode didn't even feel
like the last episode until the last five freakin' minutes!

I LOVE The O.C., and while I didn't hate the finale I do agree it wasn't great. It really didn't feel like a finale until the end.

12tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seinfeld. I didn't hate the last episode, but I expected more

13tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

yea Seinfeld just ended weird... are they still in prison?

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

14tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:yea Seinfeld just ended weird... are they still in prison?

IIRC, it was a one year sentence

15tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:For me the tv shows that ended badly were:
I kinda liked how Quantum Leap ended. He send years leaping around time helping complete strangers, but the one time he could have changed the future to help his best friend Al he didn't he went back and rectifyed that. In doing so he doomed himself to leap around time forever helping people, never to get back home.

I agree. It wasn't a perfect ribbon around the show but it fit. I don't like when every show ends with a nice happy ending

JonSpangler wrote:Lost ended badly for me. The episode itself was good, but it felt like an epilogue to a series finale that never happened. I feel that way about the final season in general.

I enjoyed how it ended but the last season as a whole was a little meh

Batman25JM wrote:

Joey - NBC canceled it even though it was doing decent in the ratings, and there were other shows doing worse. They also didn't air the last 8 episodes

It was rank #86 in the ratings when it was canned. The show was bad and didn't have an audience. NBC gave it enough of a shot to succeed.

16tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

It was rank #86 in the ratings when it was canned. The show was bad and didn't have an audience. NBC gave it enough of a shot to succeed.

Well, I have to disagree about the show being bad.

While it wasn't a huge hit, it certainly wasn't doing as bad as other shows. It still had 7 to 8 million viewers on average. Looking at the ratings of NBC's comedies now it was a success (and yes, I know they couldn't know what their ratings in years to come would be, but shows that are airing today are pulling in far less than Joey was and they aren't being canceled).

17tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah I liked that show too.

Star Trek Enterprise had a horrible ending.

The Sopranos had flat out the WORST ending ever.

I remember watching the last Veronica Mars on dvd and looking for the next season since it ended on a cliffhanger.

Those are three that really sucked ass. I believe the Sopranos is considered the worst ending to a show in the history of television.

18tv shows that ended badly Empty Re: tv shows that ended badly Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:

Yeah I liked that show too.

Star Trek Enterprise had a horrible ending.

The Sopranos had flat out the WORST ending ever.

I remember watching the last Veronica Mars on dvd and looking for the next season since it ended on a cliffhanger.

Those are three that really sucked ass. I believe the Sopranos is considered the worst ending to a show in the history of television.

Yeah veronica mars ended badly i want a movie or something so badly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum