Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

And now Michael Jackson is dead.

+11
shining knight
riv1
Silent K
Topcat
Ska
Lee
Debaser77
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Lantern Lite
Joshua
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Reports are coming in that Michael Jackson has recently died too. He just couldn't let Farrah have the spotlight.

I don't know why people didn't see this coming. He already owned a ranch, it was only sooner or later that he'd end up buying the farm.

2And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:I don't know why people didn't see this coming. He already owned a ranch, it was only sooner or later that he'd end up buying the farm.

Have know idea why I find this funny, but sometimes you rock Laughing

3And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:54 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Call a voodoo priestess and we could have a Thriller 2. Psycho Thriller? Remix Psycho Killer by the talking heads with changed lyrics. I could see this happening. We just need a very large marionette handle and some wires that they use in movies.

4And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now its just a matter of time.

And now Michael Jackson is dead. PhotoJacksonMichaelThriller1

5And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And now Michael Jackson is dead. Michael-jackson-thriller This seems so much more morbid now.

6And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is the one death out of the four celebrity deaths that's happened recently..that i think is slightly sad....the rest...i dont really care.

BlueMaxx wrote:And now Michael Jackson is dead. Michael-jackson-thriller This seems so much more morbid now.
lol!

7And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:This is the one death out of the four celebrity deaths that's happened recently..that i think is slightly sad....the rest...i dont really care.
I feel the opposite. Wasn't a huge follow of David Carridine, Ed McMahon, or Farrah Fawcett, yet I'm feeling something for their passing. *shrugs* IDK, guess I just wasn't a big fan of him like friends/family and others I know. Plus, not to be callous, but I think the guy is still a sleaze. That first one was definitely not a rumor/lie that escalated to court, if you get what I'm talking about.

8And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Who gets his nose in the will?

9And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Who gets his nose in the will?
Blanket? Wonder if he'll grow up to be...awful.
Ebay'd go crazy for his collection. Wink
And now Michael Jackson is dead. 4911392_7763382565

Hrm. I wonder what happened to Mike to where he had a cardiac arrest?
-See a GAP Kids commercial?
-Boy Scout come to the door selling cookies, and then mentioned that some his cookies are packed with fudge?
-His son remove his mask and Michael saw that he wasn't a freak like him?

And now Michael Jackson is dead. Celebrity-pictures-michael-jackson-white-woman

10And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Let's not be too terribly disrespectful of the recently deceased. I for one am pretty bummed out. I've always been a big fan. This is just sad. Old boy was about to embark on a comeback tour.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

11And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Let's not be too terribly disrespectful of the recently deceased. I for one am pretty bummed out. I've always been a big fan. This is just sad. Old boy was about to embark on a comeback tour.

*huggles* We only have each other, Lee. Crying or Very sad

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

12And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm actually quite torn. On the one hand, he was a fantastic performer...I'd go so far as to call him our generation's Elvis. On the other hand, the kid thing, which in my eyes is just unforgivable, I don't care how screwed up his dad made him. So yeah, I'm not really sure how I feel about MJ's passing.

13And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Old boy was about to embark on a comeback tour.

He was gonna use his masculine charms to woo Katie away from Tom?

http://www.tamarasanime.com

14And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I will remember him before he went all crazy, kinda like how Hayden Christensen plays Anakin's ghost in ROTJ.

15And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:15 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I'm actually quite torn. On the one hand, he was a fantastic performer...I'd go so far as to call him our generation's Elvis. On the other hand, the kid thing, which in my eyes is just unforgivable, I don't care how screwed up his dad made him. So yeah, I'm not really sure how I feel about MJ's passing.
He was never happy with himself, you could see that by his actions. Hopefully he's found some peace now.

16And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm with riv on this one

17And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cross-promotion time's never been better.

And now Michael Jackson is dead. Black_lantern

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

18And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night the Thriller music video was being played on MTV. There was something eerie and magical about watching an undead MJ dance just hours after his demise.

I only joke about him because before he became a victim of his own popularity, went nuts, and started diddling boys I was a fan. His death is Elvis huge.

19And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Being as Michael Jackson was 85% plastic he'll be melted down and turned into lego blocks so little boys can play with him for a change. HA!

20And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

My Facebook wall is almost entirely divided between those who are genuinely mourning MJ's demise and those who just want to Moonwalk on his grave.

21And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:My Facebook wall is almost entirely divided between those who are genuinely mourning MJ's demise and those who just want to Moonwalk on his grave.
I'm doing a little of both.

22And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Joshua wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:My Facebook wall is almost entirely divided between those who are genuinely mourning MJ's demise and those who just want to Moonwalk on his grave.
I'm doing a little of both.

Me too, kinda.

23And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Being as Michael Jackson was 85% plastic he'll be melted down and turned into lego blocks so little boys can play with him for a change. HA!

"Of course your little friends can come over & play Legos with you - once they've signed the standard release."

(And if that doesn't work, there's nothing a spoonful of sugar, a big hug, and $25,000,000 can't fix.)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

24And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In less than one day the top 15 best-sellers in music on Amazon.com are all Michael Jackson albums.

25And now Michael Jackson is dead. Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'll bet lots of people are downloading MJ tunes today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum