Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

And now Michael Jackson is dead.

+11
shining knight
riv1
Silent K
Topcat
Ska
Lee
Debaser77
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Lantern Lite
Joshua
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Coroner's office confirms M.J. died of food poisoning....he was eating too many 10 year old weiners.

27And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:Coroner's office confirms M.J. died of food poisoning....he was eating too many 10 year old weiners.
Awesome. I can't wait to see how many more old Michael Jackson jokes can be retold to now mock his untimely death. That's hilarious.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

28And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Come on, guys. I like dark humor and don't give a crap about this person, but let the corpse get cold before this matter becomes a subject of jokes.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

29And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:04 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No offense to anyone here but, people in general are insensitive pricks.

30And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Note to self: if I ever became a pedophile, make sure to be a badass musician. People are more accepting if you're talented.

31And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:Come on, guys. I like dark humor and don't give a crap about this person, but let the corpse get cold before this matter becomes a subject of jokes.
Good point. It can take a body up to 24 hours to go completely cold depending on weight and environment. I'll stop until 4:26 CST.

32And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Joshua wrote: People are more accepting if you're talented.

Sadly, that's pretty much true.

33And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:33 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Note to self: if I ever became a pedophile, make sure to be a badass musician. People are more accepting if you're talented.
You can justify being an insensitive prick however you want, at the end of the day, i'll still be home drinking a beer.

Cheers.

34And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rolling Eyes

35And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The man was acquitted.

36And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:The man was acquitted.
So was O.J. Simpson.

37And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Rolling Eyes
Oh Joshua, your rolleyes smilie hits me right where i live, my love of internet posting. How, how will i go on now that you have not only been an insensitive prick, risen to defend that prickiness with a post about acceptance, and then used a smilie when you found out you mean about as much to me as Michael means to you?
Oh wait, THAT's how i'll go on. You really don't mean shit to me other than as a distraction during my lunch hour.

Cheers!

38And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if not grabbing a box of kleenex and a slice of cheese cake while skipping clips of the last 3 decades of pop music made by a freak and taking the chance to drop a couple of bad jokes makes me an insensitive prick...so be it, no skin off my nose (< that was not intended as a bad plastic surgery joke...it just happened that way)

39And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
So was O.J. Simpson.
I've always maintainted there's a 50/50 chance he did it just as much as that he's a weird guy with no real concept of reality.

40And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:53 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:if not grabbing a box of kleenex and a slice of cheese cake while skipping clips of the last 3 decades of pop music made by a freak and taking the chance to drop a couple of bad jokes makes me an insensitive prick...so be it, no skin off my nose (< that was not intended as a bad plastic surgery joke...it just happened that way)
Well, at least you take it like a man when someone calls you an insensitive prick. You'd have to be a real nancy boy to do otherwise....

41And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Name calling between posters will not be tolerated. Last warning.

42And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:17 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Doesn't bother me either way. He admitted to being one name and acted like the other name i used.
You do what you gotta.
He comes here way more often than me, i know who you'll back in pinch.

43And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

OR everyone could just play nice.

44And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Ninja
Ninja

They always said people go in groups...it happened last year too. I dunno, the way I remember him is how he looked in "Moonwalker" that's how i've always remembered him.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

45And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:OR everyone could just play nice.
Like i said, i don't come here all that often, when i do, i generally AM nice. I try to respect other people's feelings on subjects, not demean things they might care about with fucked up jokes.
But hey, i'm not a regular, i don't have the stroke to start offensive threads then get offended when someone gets offended and offends me in turn and have management threaten to remove the offending was offended then offended me person from the premesis.

That was a fairly nice post, right? Confusing but nice. No name calling, so, i'm good.

46And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

riv1 wrote:i don't have the stroke to start offensive threads

lol!

47And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Ninja
Ninja

And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 2688045390_91565e1891
Yeas yous guys stops beings dildos, this is supposes to bees a happys place.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

48And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
riv1 wrote:i don't have the stroke to start offensive threads

lol!
Oh, don't get me wrong, management, i can start them, i'll just have to deal with the fall out, unlike others.

49And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Keep fighting that power, Riv. It was only a matter of time before 'the man' started bringing you down on PoP, just like on the WUMB.

50And now Michael Jackson is dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: And now Michael Jackson is dead. Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:They always said people go in groups...it happened last year too. I dunno, the way I remember him is how he looked in "Moonwalker" that's how i've always remembered him.
Keep an eye out on Sunday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum