Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oldest Man Dies at 113.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I knew I'd catch some flack for that as soon as I typed it.
Hey, you coulda edited. shake my head Laughing

27Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Too funny!

I'm about to have a house full of relatives come end of the month, gonna have to remember to put on clothes before i wander downstairs in the morning...

28Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But seriously, you did fap, right?

29Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:But seriously, you did fap, right?
*chortle* It at least popped into his head when he had sex with his girl.

30Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL! Talk about a buzz kill!

31Oldest Man Dies at 113. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Man Dies at 113. Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
riv1 wrote:But seriously, you did fap, right?
*chortle* It at least popped into his head when he had sex with his girl.

Nope didn't fap...and I try to avoid thinking about it. But everytime I see her outside mowing...I can't help but giggle to myself. BTW she's got a daughter that's in her 20's that is just smokin' hott. The best is when I'm out messin' around in the yard and the daughters out sunbathing in her two-piece. *fap fap fap fap fap*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum