Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Pleasures

+12
Que
Tom
Spaced4SimonPegg
superdoug
Joshua
Debaser77
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Administrator
Ric Magnum
Thundermatts
melvinlikechris
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

The Punisher 1989

Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 200px-Punisher89poster

Good movie just to see crap blow up. Other than that... meh.

27Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I loved Shia swinging on the vines. I never really understood the implausibility of it. Any kid who's played on a jungle gym is capable of the same thing.
The chances the vines will hold his weight are slim, but he takes that slim-chance with each new vine. Plus, he catches up to, if not passes the jeeps going at least 30. Not saying you can't gain moment by swinging, but not that fluidly to keep up with a constant speed of their vehicles due to each transition of vines.

28Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not really a guilty pleasure, but a film i really enjoy that others don't is 'Batman Returns', I know its not perfect but it is awesome

29Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I know this probably has been said before but...I liked Wolverine Origins....The asian guy who could aim really well was awesome...

30Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I just picked up one of my guilty pleasures, One Crazy Summer, for $5.00 at Wal Mart. I have been hunting high and low for this damn movie. To me, this and Better Off Dead are frickin' hilarious. I was so excited I sent my wife a text letting her know lol. Que, I too like Wolverine Origins. Yes, if this was a comic book I'd give it a pass for screwing up continuity, but it's a enjoyable movie. My wife sat through it and didn't kill me, like she wanted to when Ghostrider was over.

31Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

melvinlikechris wrote:Not really a guilty pleasure, but a film i really enjoy that others don't is 'Batman Returns', I know its not perfect but it is awesome
What? Batman Returns is considered by most the best movie of the Burton series. Forever and Robin are loathed, though.

Que wrote:I know this probably has been said before but...I liked Wolverine Origins....The asian guy who could aim really well was awesome...
Maverick, who was neither Asian nor enemy of Wolverine in the comic books. If not for the bad treatment of Deadpool, Maverick would've been the character adaptation I hate the most in that movie.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

32Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Old Kung Fu flicks are my guilty pleasure.

Mostly like old Shaw Brothers stuff.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

33Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:I just picked up one of my guilty pleasures, One Crazy Summer, for $5.00 at Wal Mart. I have been hunting high and low for this damn movie. To me, this and Better Off Dead are frickin' hilarious.

These are great movies!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

34Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I had Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer on a loop in the VCR the Winter of 1987-88. They made me a lifelong John Cusack fan.

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

35Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I had Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer on a loop in the VCR the Winter of 1987-88. They made me a lifelong John Cusack fan.

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

"Gee, Ricky, I'm awfully sorry your mom exploded like that. Doctor says she'll be fine, though. Probably shouldn't eat any spicy foods for a while, though...."

"What is wrong? I tell you what is wrong...this..this...'ow you say 'dork'ead' and 'is 'international language'. 'E just wants to put 'is testicles all over me."

"Excuse me?"

"'Ow you say...testicles. Like the octopus."

"Oohhh...tentacles. Tentacles. N-T. Big difference."

"In honor of our special guest, I've created a meal of french food. We have french fries, french bread, french dressing...and to drink, Peru!"

36Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Que wrote:I know this probably has been said before but...I liked Wolverine Origins....The asian guy who could aim really well was awesome...

No Gomez! No

Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Wolver11

37Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read between the lines? Uh, bad movie, with a cream filling of mediocre effects, dialogue/acting, and awful adaptation of literary concept?

38Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I had Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer on a loop in the VCR the Winter of 1987-88. They made me a lifelong John Cusack fan.

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
Although I liked it, Better Off Dead is a guilty pleasure, while One Crazy Summer was actually good through-and-through, IMO.

39Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Gotta love Bobcat Goldthwait in a Godzilla costume and Mark Metcalf eaten by a giant fake dolphin...with rabies.

40Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Detroit Rock City.

41Guilty Pleasures - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Pleasures Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Any movie with Matthew Lillard in it, but specifically Summer Catch