Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with WUMB account!!!

+7
Denim
Lee
shining knight
Sci-Fi
Esbat
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well, it's been more then a month now, and no response from admistraitor Jim, can some on WUMB remind him to check his email or something please?

27Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:well, it's been more then a month now, and no response from admistraitor Jim, can some on WUMB remind him to check his email or something please?

He's been let go by Wizard. You're pretty much fucked.

But at least you've got POP!

28Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:well, it's been more then a month now, and no response from admistraitor Jim, can some on WUMB remind him to check his email or something please?

He's been let go by Wizard. You're pretty much fucked.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post of the week; I can't stop laughing.

29Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We did an newsbit and talked about it on the PoP!cast that Jim was let go days before his birthday.

http://realityfugitives.com/

30Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think he listens to those, he just comes here for WUMB technical support. tongue

31Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Oh, man... Spider_Fan, I'm sorry, but your post came out of nowhere and I knew the exact reply you'll get before seeing it.

But yeah, there's no really Admins at WUMB at the moment. Try contact Gareb Shamus, I bet he'll care.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

32Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:

We did an newsbit and talked about it on the PoP!cast that Jim was let go days before his birthday.

damn, that's harsh. Why the hell was he fired?

33Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Oh, man... Spider_Fan, I'm sorry, but your post came out of nowhere and I knew the exact reply you'll get before seeing it.

But yeah, there's no really Admins at WUMB at the moment. Try contact Gareb Shamus, I bet he'll care.

do you know his email? I'd appreciate it if you did

34Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider_Fan... he was making a joke. Gareb's he president/owner/whatever of Wizard. He has nothing to do with running the boards. I don't know if anyone will be able to help you now, honestly.

35Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Spider_Fan... he was making a joke. Gareb's he president/owner/whatever of Wizard. He has nothing to do with running the boards. I don't know if anyone will be able to help you now, honestly.

Oh Sad . Well, thanks for being honest with me Mnemosis. Looks like i'm gonna be a full-time PoP! member now, at least you guys won't do what WUMB's doing to me Smile

36Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Oh Sad . Well, thanks for being honest with me Mnemosis. Looks like i'm gonna be a full-time PoP! member now, at least you guys won't do what WUMB's doing to me Smile
*prepares the tar and feather barrels*

Huh...?

*stands in front of the barrels and covers them with a blanket*

Damn right, Spider_Fan! Very Happy

37Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, the WUMB has totally fallen apart. In fact, that's going to be mentioned in my Retcon This! today!

38Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
*prepares the tar and feather barrels*

Huh...?

*stands in front of the barrels and covers them with a blanket*

Damn right, Spider_Fan! Very Happy

thanks Tomer, besides that and getting 22.50 off Marvel Ultimate Allaince 2 at Gamestop, this made me smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

also, wow, never knew you wrote those Retcon This! Mnemosis, they're quite excellent.

39Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Retcon this: Wumb?!? Laughing

I would kill for that and my answer would be to do a time stealers and murder all the bottom feeders in their cribs

40Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
also, wow, never knew you wrote those Retcon This! Mnemosis, they're quite excellent.
He also wrote that awful one from last week about Hank Pym.

41Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
He also wrote that awful one from last week about Hank Pym.

oh blush well, that wasn't my fave RT, but i loved your Cobra Commander RT and the X-Men RTs.

42Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with WUMB account!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey, thanks Spider-Fan! We all take turns on the different columns.

43Need help with WUMB account!!! - Page 2 Empty Need help with WUMB account!!! Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Hey, thanks Spider-Fan! We all take turns on the different columns.

you're quite welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum