Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'The Walking Dead' TV Show to Air on AMC

+54
Ska
Gandicles
Sandman
Nubbins
azrael07
shanhain
Janson
Fresh03
melvinlikechris
Batman25JM
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
Aussiemandias
Silent K
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
dmahoney
Tomer Soiker
Dr Awkward
jestghost
DickGrayson007
Spazzy
riv1
krpykrwly
MillionDollarGeek
Airwolf
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Matt
comicgeekelly
potatojoe
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
Heytherejeffro
Tom
Rath99
gangsternerd
Bigtymin504
Joshua
BlueMaxx
supervenom
Spaced4SimonPegg
jaydee74
Sci-Fi
Splitty
slacker jedi
Thundermatts
Debaser77
Ben Akers
Denim
Astro13Zombie
superdoug
Administrator
58 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 28]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Damnit, Jeffro. Stop being so cool by having association with cooler people. shake my head Heh.
Hate to break this to you, Maxx, but I am not cool.
Sad *kicks dirt*

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Andrew Lincoln cast as Rick Grimes.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25600

'The Walking Dead' TV Show to Air on AMC - Page 3 Rick+Grimes

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm digging it.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shoots in June...that's so far away.

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I'm really stoked for this, can't wait!!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Superman + zombies??

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/04/12/brandon-routh-joining-the-walking-dead-cast/

Laughing

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If this actually happened I would explode in front of my tv Shocked

Quote:
Darabont wants Simon Pegg to walk with ‘The Dead’ again
By Todd Gilchrist

On Saturday, April 17, Frank Darabont appeared at the Landmark Magnolia Theatre in Dallas, TX, to host a screening of The Shawshank Redemption. Darabont was honored the previous evening at the Dallas Film Society Honors, where he received the Star Award for his ongoing contributions to cinema, and brought in his personal print of Shawshank to screen for fans and Dallas Film Festival attendees. Prior to a q&a following the screening, Hollywood News caught up with Darabont in the lobby of the Magnolia, where he offered a few hints at some of the guest stars he wants to appear on his zombie-themed TV series The Walking Dead, including Shaun of the Dead star Simon Pegg.

Unfortunately, we were unable to record Darabont’s exact words regarding Pegg and his other would-be guest stars. But the writer-director said that he thinks Pegg is an incredibly under-rated dramatic actor, and think he would be ideal to appear on the show. Additionally, Darabont said that he hopes that actor William Fichtner will be able to guest star on the show, indicating that he has a role that would be good for the Armageddon and Date Night co-star in the script for the sixth episode.

Darabont added that he’s about six weeks away from the start of production on the first episode, which he plans to shoot in Atlanta. Although he has yet to cast the show’s female leads, Darabont has cast previously announced choices Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal as Rick Grimes and Shane Walsh. Behind the scenes, Darabont plans to reunite with his Majestic cinematographer David Tattersall, and is collaborating with production designer Gregory Melton and First Assistant Director K.C. Colwell, both of whom also worked on Darabont’s last film, The Mist.

Source Hollywood Online

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ And I'd stitch you back together to make a Frankenspaced so we could all watch it.

That is very neato news.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ And I'd stitch you back together to make a Frankenspaced so we could all watch it.

That is very neato news.

Awww...thanks I love you

I tweeted to Simon about it. I told him to do it because tv needs that amount of awesomeness in it.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, cool. Are you tweeting with him?

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Oh, cool. Are you tweeting with him?
Laughing

It is more one sided I tweet him and.........he does nothing. I have kind of made peace with that. Sad

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe it isn't really his Twitter thing. 'Lotta fakers. :shrugs: (Sorry if that made things worse for your thoughts. unsure tongue)

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Maybe it isn't really his Twitter thing. 'Lotta fakers. :shrugs: (Sorry if that made things worse for your thoughts. unsure tongue)

It actually really is his Twitter...he posted it on his website so his fans could follow him...thanks though Wink

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, whelp, he must hate you. I kid. He probably gets soo many.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Oh, whelp, he must hate you. I kid. He probably gets soo many.

I assumed both of the parts of the above Laughing ..... Sad

Wink Wink Wink

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

'The Walking Dead' TV Series Adds Two More Cast Members
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/05/05/the-walking-dead-tv-series-cast-2/

AMC's "The Walking Dead" television series has added two more actors to its already impressive cast, nabbing "The Mist" actress Laurie Holden for the role of Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, and Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger.

The pair join previously announced cast members Andrew Lincoln (as Rick Grimes), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes), Jon Bernthal (Rick's police partner, Shane), and Jeffrey DeMunn (undisclosed role). Frank Darabont ("The Mist," "Shawshank Redemption") will serve as series writer, producer and director.

In "Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman's comics, Andrea discovered a natural talent as the team's best sharpshooter, while Glenn's ability to navigate the zombie-infested cities and find supplies made him a valuable asset to the group.

It's also worth noting that Andrea eventually develops a relationship with one of the group's older male survivors — a role which Jeffrey DeMunn has been rumored to play.

Holden's casting was first announced in The Hollywood Reporter. The actress previously appeared in "The Mist" under Darabont's direction, and had a recurring role in "The Shield" television series.

I can't wait for this to start up!!!

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We start filming through September. My scenes will be june 11-13 and july 2-4. Mainly daylight.

w00t!

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a "featured zombie".

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

That's awesome!!!! /jealousness

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You can be a zombie in The Walking Dead if you live in Atlanta...or are willing to travel there.

Zombie Casting Call

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good for you Zatara! I'm freaking jealous

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm from Atlanta and just came back. All in the timing.

And the fact I have few extra work on my resume. Good times, right?

Thanks, people. It made my day.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:I'm a "featured zombie".
Mad

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2010/06/walking-dead-production-begins.php

Check out the photo gallery. The makeup looks fantastic.

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

anyone who is looking forward to this might also like a UK mini series called Dead Set. It was pretty cool I wished it was longer so they could have fleshed out the characters more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum