Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ska Appreciation Thread

+11
Thundermatts
Joshua
elijahdprophet
Spider_Fan14
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
FroZen
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
Ska
Mnemosis
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The Ska Appreciation Thread Catears-1
The Ska Appreciation Thread Kristin-1

Not as perfect as the original, but I'm happy with it... Love ya baby! Very Happy

2The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...*kick*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

gross

4The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral

5The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

don't know

6The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

WHAT!? It's not like this is the first time one of these has been made! A boy can't use his website's message boards to deliver a love letter?

7The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Yet the girl in question kicks you for it o.0

8The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

She just thinks it's lame that her boyfriend was the one to start it... don't know

9The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:She just thinks it's lame that her boyfriend was the one to start it... don't know

Lol. How sure are you of that?

10The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Quite. The shrug was more of a "but what are ya gonna do?"

11The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like Ska, she's funny. *picks nose*

12The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:Quite. The shrug was more of a "but what are ya gonna do?"

Ah, very well then. And what can you do? Love her until death do you part. Or run to Mexico when her abuse on you gets to be too much. EDIT: I'm in no way trying to be mean or assholish. If its sounding that way, I apologize. And now, I'm off to work. Later.

13The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Sci-Fi wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Quite. The shrug was more of a "but what are ya gonna do?"

Ah, very well then. And what can you do? Love her until death do you part. Or run to Mexico when her abuse on you gets to be too much. EDIT: I'm in no way trying to be mean or assholish. If its sounding that way, I apologize. And now, I'm off to work. Later.

Heh. She'll likely take more offense to the insinuations of marriage than those of physical abuse. Though she's a wimp. I can take it.

14The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:I like Ska, she's funny. *picks nose*

*picks Ska's nose*

15The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*Kicks everything*

16The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

*bite*

17The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Ska aprreciation Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:She just thinks it's lame that her boyfriend was the one to start it... don't know

oh, you're really her boyfriend? congrats, she's quite cute in person

18The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Laughing

19The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Indeedly-doodly! I wasn't, but now I am, and I'm very happy about that.

I didn't realize you'd met her.

20The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Laughing

Yeah yeah yeah... I'm not really sure how I got so lucky, either, but... sometimes, things just work out.

21The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Suspect

22The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

NOW what?

23The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh....nothing... whistle

24The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Oh....nothing... whistle
Wink

25The Ska Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Rocket From The Crypt really epitomizes the genre, despite never making it in the main stream. Most people you meet are far more likely to recognize No Doubt or The Mighty Mighty Bosstones...

Did I miss something?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum