Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ska Appreciation Thread

+11
Thundermatts
Joshua
elijahdprophet
Spider_Fan14
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
FroZen
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
Ska
Mnemosis
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:Rocket From The Crypt really epitomizes the genre, despite never making it in the main stream. Most people you meet are far more likely to recognize No Doubt or The Mighty Mighty Bosstones...

Did I miss something?
Shit....i was just about to say something similar Laughing Wink

27The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:Rocket From The Crypt really epitomizes the genre, despite never making it in the main stream. Most people you meet are far more likely to recognize No Doubt or The Mighty Mighty Bosstones...

Did I miss something?
Shit....i was just about to say something similar Laughing Wink
You and me both, brother.

28The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I liked Save Ferris. Whatever happened to them?

29The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think they broke up.

30The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHAT THE FUCK PART II!!!!???

I read that other thread first. But seriously, I want the whole story, and jesus, you jump right to saying 'I love you' don't you? What did that get you lat time? Rushing into things. Settle down.

But congrats creepy old man. And Ska, I guess. lol!

31The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Last time, it wasn't jumping to saying I love you that was the problem, it was jumping to saying "Will you marry me?" Fortunately, I've learned that lesson, or I might have already done it and scared the poor girl off!

As for the whole story... I think you've pretty much got it.

32The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:02 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Quite. The shrug was more of a "but what are ya gonna do?"

Ah, very well then. And what can you do? Love her until death do you part. Or run to Mexico when her abuse on you gets to be too much. EDIT: I'm in no way trying to be mean or assholish. If its sounding that way, I apologize. And now, I'm off to work. Later.

Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries. neutral

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:She just thinks it's lame that her boyfriend was the one to start it... don't know

oh, you're really her boyfriend? congrats, she's quite cute in person
...When did I meet you?? o.o
Thundermatts wrote:WHAT THE FUCK PART II!!!!???

I read that other thread first. But seriously, I want the whole story, and jesus, you jump right to saying 'I love you' don't you? What did that get you lat time? Rushing into things. Settle down.

But congrats creepy old man. And Ska, I guess. lol!
Alt kids love corpses....

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

33The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Alt kids love corpses....

lol!

34The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA!

35The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! Oh you Alt kids

36The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Quite. The shrug was more of a "but what are ya gonna do?"

Ah, very well then. And what can you do? Love her until death do you part. Or run to Mexico when her abuse on you gets to be too much. EDIT: I'm in no way trying to be mean or assholish. If its sounding that way, I apologize. And now, I'm off to work. Later.

Heh. She'll likely take more offense to the insinuations of marriage than those of physical abuse. Though she's a wimp. I can take it.

Lol I see then.

37The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I thought someone said SKA was 14? :huh
I thought that was true
I can only go by the pics ,I prob will never see you east Coast Folk in person
Wasn't she dating some other guy on the forums?
YOu guys all must be close,I guess I mean that both ways.lol
Your guys site is like save by the bell but the whole cast is screech

And FYI no one throws I love you around,No one!

38The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

gangsternerd wrote:I thought someone said SKA was 14? :huh
I thought that was true
I can only go by the pics ,I prob will never see you east Coast Folk in person
Wasn't she dating some other guy on the forums?
YOu guys all must be close,I guess I mean that both ways.lol
Your guys site is like save by the bell but the whole cast is screech

And FYI no one throws I love you around,No one!

20, but close.
She's not East coast. I won't be for long.
Yes.
Some of us, yes.
Ha.
Actually, LOTS of people throw "I love you" around.

39The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Darth frodo originally thought I was sixteen ha!

Skas getting a lot of PoP comic panel time lately do I guess you can say I appreciate her

40The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loves Ska, she so sweet.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

41The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and may I say I'm finally glad I can say they are dating man keeping that secret was hard!

42The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ya... you knew before most, Dave. Couldn't help it, I love ya man, you great Scottish sociopath you~!

43The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

aw thanks man

44The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Ska aprreciation Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:She just thinks it's lame that her boyfriend was the one to start it... don't know

oh, you're really her boyfriend? congrats, she's quite cute in person

Indeedly-doodly! I wasn't, but now I am, and I'm very happy about that.

I didn't realize you'd met her.

no, actually ive never met her, i just saw her pic you posted and some times i had binoculars nearby Wink .

45The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ahhhh... ya creepy perv! Laughing

46The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

who knew....maybe this place is turning him like it did to me

47The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

a post from that other guy LOL.. I had too.. But yeah Ska is cool as hell.. Even after it all we are still friends and I would not have it any other way.. Jason and her are perfect together and I am very very happy for the both them Smile

48The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Where else does ^--- THAT happen?

::gets a little choked up::

To anyone reading this: If your friends are cool, and they're not on PoP!, they need to be, because this place is amazing.

49The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ska Appreciation Thread Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

forever and ever amen....

incidently I need to be careful as to how I use teegs name as I heard she reads pop now....

She'll never sign up but she does read it which scares the shit out of me

50The Ska Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Ska aprreciation Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Where else does ^--- THAT happen?

::gets a little choked up::

To anyone reading this: If your friends are cool, and they're not on PoP!, they need to be, because this place is amazing.

i doubt any of my friends will ever be on here, but for dozens of people who've i never met before and may never meet in person, you guys are pretty awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum