Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "PoP! Princess" Thread

+26
Splitty
alucardbarnivous
Esbat
TENIME_art
Combo Mo
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Foxy
elijahdprophet
shining knight
Kearstin
krpykrwly
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Thundermatts
Astro13Zombie
Ska
Sci-Fi
BlueMaxx
Mnemosis
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Tripper McGee
FroZen
superdoug
Silent K
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You've all heard of "WUMBettes". Now prepare for the era of the "PoP! Princess".

Tripper already wants a shirt. Any takers on a design?

2The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I swear to God that I will eye-gouge and skull-fuck to death the first person to suggest I need one of these shirts. For reals. Wink

3The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:You've all heard of "WUMBettes". Now prepare for the era of the "PoP! Princess".

Tripper already wants a shirt. Any takers on a design?

She-ra the Pop! Princess of Power!!
The "PoP! Princess" Thread She-ra10

Too bad about copyright infringement. Just ignore me...I may still be drunk. drunken

4The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want seven PoP! Princess shirts so I can wear one every day of the week. And I demand they be in different colors and tight around the chesticle region for maximum PoP! exposure.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

5The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:I want seven PoP! Princess shirts so I can wear one every day of the week. And I demand they be in different colors and tight around the chesticle region for maximum PoP! exposure.

So, what you're saying is you want your tits to really PoP!

You work it, girlfriend!

6The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I swear to God that I will eye-gouge and skull-fuck to death the first person to suggest I need one of these shirts. For reals. Wink
You say things like this quite often, and maybe it's to beat anyone else to the punch, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone but you make these types of comments. If it's in anyone's consciousness, it's probably because you keep planting it there with posts like this.

7The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:I swear to God that I will eye-gouge and skull-fuck to death the first person to suggest I need one of these shirts. For reals. Wink
You say things like this quite often, and maybe it's to beat anyone else to the punch, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone but you make these types of comments. If it's in anyone's consciousness, it's probably because you keep planting it there with posts like this.

I know you didn't mean that the way it hit me, but it didn't sit well. You may have a point, but I didn't particularly need or want to hear it.

But, I'll watch what I say from now on, to prevent my swaying popular thought.

8The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whoops, I should have thrown a Smile in there.

9The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Whoops, I should have thrown a Smile in there.

As should I, in my original post. I fail at funny, sometimes.

10The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll work on something.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

11The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

So, what you're saying is you want your tits to really PoP!

You work it, girlfriend!

Wink

12The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Well i'm thinking about it NOW... Eeeeewwwww....

http://www.leerodriguez.net

13The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Made me think of this:
The "PoP! Princess" Thread 20090810

14The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Made me think of this:
The "PoP! Princess" Thread 20090810

Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Laughing

15The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Is that a threat? Or a promise?

Tripper McGee wrote:I want seven PoP! Princess shirts so I can wear one every day of the week. And I demand they be in different colors and tight around the chesticle region for maximum PoP! exposure.

DAYMN!

16The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...doesn't skull-fucking imply eye-gouging? I guess if you just go for the mouth...probably should bust out some teeth first. unsure I'm nauseous.

That'd be cool. A "P" on each "T". Wink And, this'll sound weird, you could have like a balloon popping behind each "P" for breasticles being balloons. Double meaning. Neat ya? ...?

17The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
...doesn't skull-fucking imply eye-gouging? I guess if you just go for the mouth...probably should bust out some teeth first. unsure I'm nauseous.

Oh I totally get it. You'd eye-gouge first to open up the socket so as not to try to force the eye ball out with your penis. I doubt if an erection would be hard enough to actually pop or remove the eyeball due to the fact that closing you're eyelids tightly would prevent penetration. And now thinking about it...unless you have a tiny penis wouldn't the skull lining the eye socket make for a rather unpleasent experience? I guess nothing a hammer or large drill bit wouldn't take care of.
Oh and Blue...nice thinking with the teeth removal..you'd be very popular in prison or hated...depends on you I guess. Smile

18The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Haha. How did this conversation veer into awfulness. Thanks a lot, Doug!

19The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well there's a whole lot of mental images for ya right there.

20The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want one! Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

21The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And Ska's got us back on topic! WIN!

22The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A baby platypus is called a puggle, how weird is that?

23The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

24The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:7

Number of PoP! Princess shirts I want.

25The "PoP! Princess" Thread Empty Re: The "PoP! Princess" Thread Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! Oh, Jamie... yousa Trip!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum