Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Force 18 Review

+3
blue halo
Joshua
Mnemosis
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26X-Force 18 Review - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Force 18 Review Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:My attraction to most fictional characters is never initially based on "what I know about them", but rather or not I find them attractive from a purely aesthetic viewpoint. I think you're looking a little too deep into our attraction.
Which is a nicer way of you like to imagine them bent over the couch while you ride 'em to Hogtown.

27X-Force 18 Review - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Force 18 Review Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:
Joshua wrote:My attraction to most fictional characters is never initially based on "what I know about them", but rather or not I find them attractive from a purely aesthetic viewpoint. I think you're looking a little too deep into our attraction.
Which is a nicer way of you like to imagine them bent over the couch while you ride 'em to Hogtown.
More or less. Laughing

28X-Force 18 Review - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Force 18 Review Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:01 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:

Halo, you've replaced Maxx as my favorite of the Blues Brothers.

http://realityfugitives.com/

29X-Force 18 Review - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Force 18 Review Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:14 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum