Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
LOL... Well you did not kill me soo that is at least good right.. right? tongue
Yeah, that's true. I just found them dead. tongue

Mnemosis wrote:Next con? I'm totally kissing Krpy!
:x Like hell you will. :x

I had another weird dream last night where LBiS and I went to some American history museum, but apparently we walked in 5 minutes before it was going to close, so they kicked us out. Then we were home and I had a dead body in a garbage bag sitting in my kitchen (I had been meaning to throw out) and Ryan came over and asked what it was.

"It's a dead body, been meaning to throw it out on garbage day."

LBiS: "that's a terrible idea, you should burn it."

So he uncovered the dead body in the bag, proceeded to break off pieces of the flesh, set them in the sink, took a lighter and started to burn the pieces. Meanwhile, I was pre-heating the oven to char the rest of it in the broiler.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

27WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:
:x Like hell you will. :x

Yes dear. ninja

28WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 1bullWhip

29WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Whuuupah!

30WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
I had another weird dream last night where LBiS and I went to some American history museum, but apparently we walked in 5 minutes before it was going to close, so they kicked us out. Then we were home and I had a dead body in a garbage bag sitting in my kitchen (I had been meaning to throw out) and Ryan came over and asked what it was.

So he uncovered the dead body in the bag, proceeded to break off pieces of the flesh, set them in the sink, took a lighter and started to burn the pieces. Meanwhile, I was pre-heating the oven to char the rest of it in the broiler.
Me/Ryan? :huh Get me out of your dreams! I don't wanna be a dead body. It'll happen eventually, I know it. Plus, you could be some kind of Freeda Krooger, or some other kind of female take on Freddy. Suspect

31WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Me/Ryan?
No.

32WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ *Wipes brow*

33WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Ska wrote:

Me/Ryan? :huh Get me out of your dreams! I don't wanna be a dead body. It'll happen eventually, I know it. Plus, you could be some kind of Freeda Krooger, or some other kind of female take on Freddy. Suspect
Oh, sorry, I meant LBiS. You're not Ryan, you're Blue.

34WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night was a double-dose of weird. In one I dreamt that I was arrested and coerced to become an undercover agent in illegal street racing. It was terrifying. In the other I seduced my third-grade teacher and we got it on. For proof that I have the most detailed dreams ever, her pubes were gray.

I'm still trying to decide which dream disturbed me more.

35WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Last night was a double-dose of weird. In one I dreamt that I was arrested and coerced to become an undercover agent in illegal street racing. It was terrifying. In the other I seduced my third-grade teacher and we got it on. For proof that I have the most detailed dreams ever, her pubes were gray.

I'm still trying to decide which dream disturbed me more.

Gray?!?! blink

36WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Especially weird, because his third grade teacher was a 20 year old man who suffered from alopecia universalis

37WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Especially weird, because his third grade teacher was a 20 year old man who suffered from alopecia universalis
Jason Kerouac: Projectionist

http://realityfugitives.com/

38WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I've never worked at a movie theater in my life!

39WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Especially weird, because his third grade teacher was a 20 year old man who suffered from alopecia universalis
*Googled*

*laughed*

40WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

XD

I'm glad SOMEONE enjoyed that.

41WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a really odd dream last night

I was dreaming that I was on the popcast and said something so totally horrifying that I was disowned by everyone who listened

the problem is I can't remember what I said Laughing

42WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Maybe you said you secretly love Transformers 2?

43WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I had a really odd dream last night

I was dreaming that I was on the popcast and said something so totally horrifying that I was disowned by everyone who listened

the problem is I can't remember what I said Laughing

"Hey! HEY!! Get me.... "

Ah, fuck it. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

44WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA!

45WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I think it's adorable that he's under the impression we'll know what he's saying.

46WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

to you it probably comes out as "see you jimmy i'm gonnae cosh ye ya toob," or something similar

47WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think last night is the clear winner of strange dreams I've had for the rest of the week. Apparently Launchpad McQuack was dating one of the Beagle Boys' sisters and their brothers found out and were after them, so I had to help hide them. Scrooge and the nephews were in the dream in some capacity, but it's been so long that I forget now. The star-crossed lovers and I hid up on the roof of a building, which also doubled as a restaurant. We'd thought we'd given Big Time the slip, but he found us and came up on the roof. Luckily for us Jerry Orbach (alive) was there and apparently when he isn't singing on Broadway or playing a police officer on t.v. he is a police officer in real life. With him there we couldn't be touched. Launchpad and the Beagle girl decided it'd be safer to split up for now, so he and I chartered a private flight (we thought it'd be less suspicious if Launchpad didn't pilot) to south Texas to see Reel Big Fish in concert. It was a really good show, Aaron Barrett had a keytar.

48WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you win

49WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember a dream from a long time ago that was a 30 minute game of Pong, but was the entire 8 hour night.

I hate when you dream for what seems like a couple minutes and hours have went by.

50WTF weird dreams.... - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how about the dejavu dream where you dream of something you did in the past and find it hard to believe its a dream

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum