Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:I think last night is the clear winner of strange dreams I've had for the rest of the week. Apparently Launchpad McQuack was dating one of the Beagle Boys' sisters and their brothers found out and were after them, so I had to help hide them. Scrooge and the nephews were in the dream in some capacity, but it's been so long that I forget now. The star-crossed lovers and I hid up on the roof of a building, which also doubled as a restaurant. We'd thought we'd given Big Time the slip, but he found us and came up on the roof. Luckily for us Jerry Orbach (alive) was there and apparently when he isn't singing on Broadway or playing a police officer on t.v. he is a police officer in real life. With him there we couldn't be touched. Launchpad and the Beagle girl decided it'd be safer to split up for now, so he and I chartered a private flight (we thought it'd be less suspicious if Launchpad didn't pilot) to south Texas to see Reel Big Fish in concert. It was a really good show, Aaron Barrett had a keytar.

Seek help.

52WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how about the dejavu dream where you dream of something you did in the past and find it hard to believe its a dream

(sorry couldn't resist it)

53WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:how about the dejavu dream where you dream of something you did in the past and find it hard to believe its a dream

shining knight wrote:how about the dejavu dream where you dream of something you did in the past and find it hard to believe its a dream

(sorry couldn't resist it)
Ha! But, ooo, ya. Those ones are the dreams where you wake up and try to remember what happened differently. It was like you went to the past and did it again, but with a few tweaks. Maybe some added weirdness, or people that you didn't even know then showing up. Those are crazy. Can easily become nightmares.

54WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

absolutely

55WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I don't remember WTF I was dreaming about, but I could've been a sundial this morning.

Yesterday, too.

56WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Seek help.
Never. I love my bizarre dreams. I wish I had them every single night.

57WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:I don't remember WTF I was dreaming about, but I could've been a sundial this morning.

Yesterday, too.

Lately, that happens to me more days than not.

58WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Silent K wrote:I don't remember WTF I was dreaming about, but I could've been a sundial this morning.

Yesterday, too.

Lately, that happens to me more days than not.

Makes me feel alive!

And my pelvic region.

59WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yesterday, too.
That's not every single morning for you guys? I'm always nervous when bunking with other people because I'm afraid I'll poke them.

60WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

No, not every morning. Like I say... over the past few months, I've found it happens a lot, whereas previously it was a very uincommon occurence. But it's still not every day.

While I dislike it as a matter of course, I do enjoy the hell out of it when it can be put to good use, as I find it tends to... last.

61WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:No, not every morning. Like I say... over the past few months, I've found it happens a lot, whereas previously it was a very uincommon occurence. But it's still not every day.

While I dislike it as a matter of course, I do enjoy the hell out of it when it can be put to good use, as I find it tends to... last.
Morngasms are spectacular.

62WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Now, see, THAT I disagree with. I find my morngasms to be rather lackluster. The simple fact that they take so damn long to happen, however, fills me with glee. I think I'd sacrifice the ability to ever orgasm again if it meant, in exchange, that I'd have unlimited stamina.

63WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:I think I'd sacrifice the ability to ever orgasm again if it meant, in exchange, that I'd have unlimited stamina.

Ahem.

FUCK THAT NOISE!

64WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote: I think I'd sacrifice the ability to ever orgasm again if it meant, in exchange, that I'd have unlimited stamina.
That's the dumbest thing I've read all day, and I was at the WUMB earlier. tongue

That's like cooking banana bread all day and it never finishes baking.

65WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote: I think I'd sacrifice the ability to ever orgasm again if it meant, in exchange, that I'd have unlimited stamina.
That's the dumbest thing I've read all day, and I was at the WUMB earlier. tongue

That's like cooking banana bread all day and it never finishes baking.

Not at all. It would, however, be like cooking two batches of banana bread, and one doesn't finish baking, and giving all the finished banana bread away.

Bottom line, not to discount the joy of an orgasm, but I'm much more interested in the pride associated with a job well done. I don't say this to sound full of myself, but the simple fact is, I get more pleasure from seeing the reaction of a satisfied customer than I do from my own "satisfaction."

66WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:18 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everybody says that 'till their dick's someplace warm, tight, and wet. Then it's all about the big finish.

Sorry, Kerouac. I don't doubt you feel you're being sincere, but you're still a guy, and gay or straight we're all hardwired the same way. Wink

67WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Bottom line, not to discount the joy of an orgasm, but I'm much more interested in the pride associated with a job well done. I don't say this to sound full of myself, but the simple fact is, I get more pleasure from seeing the reaction of a satisfied customer than I do from my own "satisfaction."
I guess I'm weird. I like to do a great job and then have an explosion in my penis. I think the banana bread tastes better when we can both share the meal.

68WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Who came all over this banana bread!?

69WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

superdoug wrote:Everybody says that 'till their dick's someplace warm, tight, and wet. Then it's all about the big finish.

Sorry, Kerouac. I don't doubt you feel you're being sincere, but you're still a guy, and gay or straight we're all hardwired the same way. Wink

Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
I guess I'm weird. I like to do a great job and then have an explosion in my penis. I think the banana bread tastes better when we can both share the meal.

You're both right, and that's just it... I can't always trust myself to deliver, and I'm not just talking about the conscious decisions that are made. Sometimes, it just doesn't take long. Now, I'm still going to do the best I can with what I've got, but what I'm saying is, if I could be mystically denied the orgasm, then I'd be free to just do my civic duty and reap the rewards. Capiche?

70WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:Who came all over this banana bread!?

I can't answer that, because I don't know. All of mine was inside.

71WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Who came all over this banana bread!?
Not Kerouac, obviously.

72WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I rarely have dreams vivid enough to share. I dream and when I wake I'll remember it clearly but within minutes it starts to fade. About 30 mins later it's completely gone.

Suffered from "night terrors" as a kid/early teens that I never remembered what kind of nightmares they were. I'd wake up with my parents standing over me, with a terrified look on their faces, and asking me why I was screaming bloody murder. I'd always say "What are you talking about?" because I never remembered why I was screaming. This on top of the sleep walking I used to due caused my parents may a sleepless night.

73WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Night terrors are horrible. I had them when I was a kid and they were not pleasant.

74WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The most horrific dream I remember having as a kid was during a fever. I was trapped in this cave that got really narrow at one end where there was a small wooden door much like something out of Alice in Wonderland. The other end opened up into a long dark tunnel where you could hear screams,growling,and other scary ass sounds. It was really hot (most likely due to my 103 degree fever) and dark with a slight reddish tint that allowed you to barely see you're surroundings. I was trying like hell to get out through that door along with 7 or 8 other people but it was locked and whatever was growling and making people scream was coming closer to us. Then I woke up. Even now I still remember the cramped hot space and the people clawing at the door trying to get out.

I was about 13 years old at the time. If I thought that Hell had a tunnel out that was blocked by a tiny door in a cramped hot demon filled cavern. I imagine it'd be just like that.

75WTF weird dreams.... - Page 3 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I've shared these elsewhere but:

I once had a dream I was playing basketball while wearing a polo shirt that had been given to me in the waking world that very same day by one of the lenders at our bank (he'd won it in a golf tournament). As I'm playing basketball, the ball bounces off the court and as I go after it, I see Snake Eyes standing there, holding the ball. In the voice you'd attribute to someone who is hard of hearing, he proclaims "I'll gib you da ball, ib you gib me da polo shirt." That's right, he was deaf instead of mute, apparently. I refused, which lead to him chasing after me for the shirt. At some point, in Benny Hill fashion, some lady joined in the chase, and the three of us were wrestling with them BOTH trying to acquire the shirt off my back. I lost them, ran to my hotel room (?), and slammed the door shut, leaning up against it. A split second later, there was a knock "Room service!" But was it, or just a cunning ploy? I'll never know, I woke up.

On a separate occassion, I dreamt I was being chased by a puppet brain. I don't recall if it was the brain of a puppet, or a brain that WAS a puppet, but puppets freak me out (not Muppets, but puppets) and so this was particularly unnerving. The brain flew under its own power, but at the bottom of the brain stem was a weird sort of mouth which also flew under its own power and seemed to lead the beast with the brain stem acting like a leash. Eventually, I somehow finagled this monstrosity into a toilet and flushed it, but the mouth was still free, straining to keep the entirety of the creature from going under. That's when I woke, my pulse racing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum