Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Blitz needs to come back. He fit in really well with the gang, IMO.

152How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:28 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed.

153How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree too.

154How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We have enough for a petition. Let's DO it!

155How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I would totally sign!

156How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We are so on a roll. This petition is going to be legen - wait for it...

157How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Mermaid Theory

I quite enjoyed this. Ted not remembering the Barney/Lily story was great. I so want to know the green dress story. This show is just fantastic at teasing future stories.

Ted thinking The Captain was trying to kill him was hilarious.

158How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- DARY!

Yeah, this was worth the wait. Fun frikkin' episode all around.

159How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing I love you, Riv.

160How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

I've been saying "Awww...man." for the last week.

161How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I so want Wang Guy to show up in an episode and be played by Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox or Mark Pellegrino.

162How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, that's a good idea! How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Thumbsup

163How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:I so want Wang Guy to show up in an episode and be played by Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox or Mark Pellegrino.

I'd be up for that (or having any other former male Lost cast member).

164How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

False Positive

Awesome, awesome episode.

Loved the Barney's favorite things bit.

Marshall and Lily freaking out about having a baby was hilarious. I laughed my ass off when Marshall and Lily were having their telepathic conversation and Marshall started waving. It was so freakin' funny. Also loved them trying to do everything they have to do to prepare for a baby in one night.

I want to know why Regis Philbin was replaced by Alex Trebek as the host of Million Dollar Heads or Tails (and I'm talking about in the world of the show).

Loved Ted's little freak out outside the movie theater.

165How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I ever have the money, I'm giving away some of my favorite things.

166How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Be sure to invite me.Smile

167How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:40 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If i ever have money, it WILL be my favorite thing!

168How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bad News

I enjoyed this episode, but damn that ending was sad. For some reason I had a feeling it was going to happen. When Marshall got the good news I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Spoiler:

It was fantastic having Alexis Denisof back. I love him as Sandy. It's also great that they've left it where he'll be able to return.

Did Robin quit the morning show? It seems clear she did, but they never really addressed it.

Loved the stuff with Dr. Stangel/Barney's doppelganger. Oh, and it was a nice touch having Barney use Ted's Sensory Deprivator 5000 (seen in Monday Night Football from season 2).

169How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:20 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't remember the last time I was kicked in the stomach so hard by the ending of a show.

170How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Bad News

I enjoyed this episode, but damn that ending was sad. For some reason I had a feeling it was going to happen. When Marshall got the good news I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Spoiler:

It was fantastic having Alexis Denisof back. I love him as Sandy. It's also great that they've left it where he'll be able to return.

Did Robin quit the morning show? It seems clear she did, but they never really addressed it.

Loved the stuff with Dr. Stangel/Barney's doppelganger. Oh, and it was a nice touch having Barney use Ted's Sensory Deprivator 5000 (seen in Monday Night Football from season 2).

Agreed. I felt like crying for Marshal. Sad And the mood around the house right after that happened jest dropped.

Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

171How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I just finished it and am crying hard. My uncles memorial is this weekend and the ending of this episode hit me hard.

172How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Bad News

Spoiler:

Agreed. I felt like crying for Marshal. Sad And the mood around the house right after that happened jest dropped.

Spoiler:

I knew that was Barney too, and it was quite funny. And I teared up at the end. It was just so sad.

Janson wrote:I just finished it and am crying hard. My uncles memorial is this weekend and the ending of this episode hit me hard.

I'm sorry about your Uncle.

173How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just read that Bad News had a 50 to 1 countdown of numbers. The numbers are visible throughout the episode counting down from 50 to 1. I noticed some of the numbers, but not all. It now makes sense why there was a number on the medical file Barney was holding.

174How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I had noticed that too. I was just about to pop on hear and ask if anyone else had. I noticed the 50 turn to a 49 and kept looking.

175How I Met Your Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched the countdown through the whole episode (they were very clever about it, too, hiding numbers in various background things like the news broadcast and such), but I had no idea what the payoff was going to be. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach.

But it was a great episode. The BF was on the phone, so I was biting my lip the whole time Marshall's mother was talking to him through the door to keep from laughing like a loon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum