Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just rewatched the episode to see the whole countdown. It was cool. I like things like that. Man, even when I knew it was coming the ending still hit me hard.

I love that Marshall's mom asked Lily is she lost height. Ted and his kicking was hilarious. And the stuff with Marshall in the bathroom was too funny for words.

You know, I like Ted the best when he's just supporting other stories. I think he's the funniest when he's doing that.

177How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I really liked how every time NPH had a number he sort of tosses it away.

178How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

OMG just finished the episode. I knew to look for the # and nothing else. I freaking teared up the second his dad didn't pick up the phone. What a great episode!

179How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last Words

I teared up with this episode too, when Marshall was so upset about his father's last words to him and then his dad had a message at the end of the pocket dial.

Robin becoming a dealer was hilarious. Also loved Ted's last conversation with his dad, and Robin's last one with her dad.

180How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh Honey

I could not have loved this more. Marshall finding out different parts of the story (and different sides) from everyone via the phone was great. Loved his mom and brother listening in.

Marshall getting on board with hating Ted was hilarious. I also loved Lily pretending to hate Zoey.

I I love you Jennifer Morrison. I felt so bad for Zoey when she thought everyone hated her.

I was cheering when Marshall was calling Ted and Zoey to tell each of them the other loved them.

It sucks because you know they aren't going to be together for long, but I'm glad they are together right now.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

181How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marshall's mom and brother were the MVP's of this episode.

182How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone know what was up with Ted and the purple tonight? He had on purple in every scene he was in. EVERY SCENE. Was that for the anti-bullying campaign?

183How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Maybe he traded clothes with Chuck Bass?

184How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Maybe he traded clothes with Chuck Bass?

Laughing

185How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Oh Honey

I could not have loved this more. Marshall finding out different parts of the story (and different sides) from everyone via the phone was great. Loved his mom and brother listening in.

Marshall getting on board with hating Ted was hilarious. I also loved Lily pretending to hate Zoey.

I I love you Jennifer Morrison. I felt so bad for Zoey when she thought everyone hated her.

I was cheering when Marshall was calling Ted and Zoey to tell each of them the other loved them.

It sucks because you know they aren't going to be together for long, but I'm glad they are together right now.

Is it sad that Katy Perry can play such a great dits? She's the perfect "Oh Honey"

Best line, "I'd say hump her brains out, but it's clear someone else already has."

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

186How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:42 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing yes

187How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I love how Barney acts/sounds like the predator

188How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Desperation Day

Loved it. Barney as the Predator was great. I really like Nora. I hope that she and Barney get together (and stay together).

189How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:08 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Watched the "Oh Honey" episode last night and it was nice to return to the funny. Marshall's mom and brother listening in to the conversation was hilarious. I too like the Zooey character and it is a shame that she'll be on the short list. Really wish Lily would do something with her hair. Every since Hannigan got pregnant her hair has been pretty bad. Still, love her like the Dicken's.

190How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^See, I've really liked her hair since she got pregnant.

191How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Laughing My wife too Bat's, but she also thought Robin looked sickly in that episode too tongue I think it is more about her hair color or lack there of that is ruining her hair for me Sad

192How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Garbage Island

I enjoyed this. The stuff with Ted and The Captain was good, and I really like the idea of Barney and Nora together.

You know, I find Jennifer Morrison more attractive here than I ever did on House (I did find her attractive there too though).

The way this was set up it seems like Ted never saw Wendy again in present day. I hope that's not the case. I like Wendy the waitress.

I'm not too big of a fan of the hologram phone. I don't like them doing that type of stuff.

193How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish the Captain had his own spin off show. I'd watch the hell out of that.

194How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Me too. Laughing

195How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

So here's mt theory:

Spoiler:

196How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:So here's mt theory:

Spoiler:

Could be. It could also be Punchy's wedding where he meets the mother.

197How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. The mother is going to turn out to be Punchy's sister-in-law or something. Haven't we heard older Ted refer to Punchy as 'your uncle Punchy?' Maybe he's being literal.

198How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. The mother is going to turn out to be Punchy's sister-in-law or something. Haven't we heard older Ted refer to Punchy as 'your uncle Punchy?' Maybe he's being literal.

I'm not sure if older Ted has referred to Punchy as "your Uncle Punch", but if the mother is at the wedding she obviously has a connection to the bride and/or groom so it'd make sense if she was the bride's sister. She could also be working the wedding as a caterer or something.

199How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

Spoiler:

Except for the fact he calls Robin "aunt Robin" and called Barny "Uncle Barny" so him calling another friend uncle really might not mean anything.

200How I Met Your Mother - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It might not mean anything, but it could mean something. Though, I'm still not sure that Ted ever referred to Punchy as 'Uncle Punchy'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum