Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I hope they continue the show into Ted dating the 'mother' and I hope he meets her soon.

77How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I miss the mother, somebody has to spoil it here. Im not watching it until 24 is over. And im not even watching 24 anymore.

78How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

MillionDollarGeek wrote:If I miss the mother, somebody has to spoil it here. Im not watching it until 24 is over. And im not even watching 24 anymore.

We've only seen her foot as she was walking from the shower to her room (Ted was dating her roommate). I think that's probably about as much as we're gonna get until they're ready to hook them up (which I don't see happening anytime soon, the show was renewed for season six and is rumored to be getting seasons seven & eight as well).

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

79How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This weeks episode was pretty good. I loved the whole baseball thing.

80How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hooked was awesome. Loved Barney in this episode (like all episodes), and Lily and Marshall are just fantastic together. Anytime they high five each other I crack up. Oh, and Robin saying she's been a hooker and then saying "Move past it guys. I've been a little bit loose, but money never changed hands" had me rolling.

81How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Worst episode ever, last night. It was WEAK!

82How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Worst episode ever, last night. It was WEAK!

I wouldn't say it was the worst episode ever. It wasn't my favorite episode, but I did like it a lot.

The callback to Jenkins was great (Robin saying But, um during an interview). Loved Marshall's "Bang Song" as well as him still being made at the Empire.

83How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought that about last week's episode. This one was...just ok. I can't get "The Bang Song" out of my head. Laughing

84How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:

I thought that about last week's episode. This one was...just ok. I can't get "The Bang Song" out of my head. Laughing

Me neither. I was singing it all day at work and school.

85How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Me too.

Is it just me or does this season seem more musical than past seasons?

86How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:^^^ Me too.

Is it just me or does this season seem more musical than past seasons?

I don't know. This season is really musical, but so are the past seasons. I'm actually watching Slapsgiving as I type this and I'm about a minute away from Marshall's "You Just Got Slapped" song.

Talking about music just made me wonder when we are going to get to see some of Robin and Alan Thicke's variety show.

87How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know, I was thinking and I think my least favorite episode of HIMYM is Single Stamina.

88How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fucking LOVED Say Cheese. The thing with calling Robin a skank was hilarious, as was the whole Barney picture thing.

89How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Barney picture thing was fucking awesome! I just hate how they ruined it at the end with the cilantro. Seriously though, I laughed my ass off every time they'd do that.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

90How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

As much as I love the show, I'm not sure if it can maintain the quality through an eighth season. The concept's already starting to get old. I'll still watch though.

91How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It's not getting old for me. I love the show more each season.

92How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same here, i love this show.
The Bang song was in my head for days after hearing it and, this last episode was great.

93How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zoo or False was pretty good. It wasn't my favorite episode, but I liked it.

LOVED the thing with Ted reenacting Sleepless in Seattle, Marshall and his love for pizza, and the King Kong thing. I also loved Barney's "A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth. Barney Stinson".

94How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And he's RIGHT, though!

95How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^He is! Laughing

96How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That episode was good.

97How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So far Home Wreckers is hilarious.

The inspector's list of the problems with the house is awesome "...or I could just recommend you do not buy this godforsaken Guantanamo Bay of a house and suggest that we all get our asses out of here before a medium sized wind blows the whole sum'bitch down".

I love Gary Anthony Williams.

98How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVED Home Wreckers.

99How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The game "Drunk or Kid?" was hilarious.

100How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue May 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Twin Beds was steak sauce. I LOVED it. Barney eating the spicy stuff was hilarious. As was drunk Ted and Barney.

I love how this show revisits things. The letters were great. I love the Natalie one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum